Greater Victoria Areas
2794 Lakeshore Place in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 418906$659,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,716 sq. ft.159 m2Fabulous family home located in small and special enclave near Langford Lake. Beautifully presented & meticulously maintained, this home a step above others in this price range. Its many great features include an open plan living area, vaulted ceilings, 2 car garage + 2 parking spaces. The spacious, sunny patio & backyard overlook green space & back onto a neighbourhood park. With 3 bedrooms on the top floor, including a master w/ ensuite & walk-in closet, this is the perfect family home. A den on the main floor is ideal for a home office or additional play space for the kids. Peaceful, family oriented neighbourhood is just minutes away from all amenities of Langford, yet walking distance to Ed Nixon Trail, Langford Lake & many other places to enjoy nature nearby. Recent improvements incl freshly painted interior & exterior trim, a new washer, dryer, stove & hwt, new attic vents & landscaping. This home is ready for you to move right in and start enjoying life on Lakeshore Place. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
2829 Turnstyle Crescent in : La Langford Lake Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 418897$609,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,654 sq. ft.154 m2Beautifully designed Brownstone Townhome. Featuring 3bd/4ba, spacious open living, gourmet kitchen with large island and eating bar, quartz countertops, top of the line appliances including a Kitchen Aid gas range. Master bedroom boasts a stunning ensuite and walk in closet. Other features include engineered hardwood flooring, heat pump and gas bbq connections. The lower level has a large double garage and 2 pc. bathroom. Easy access to rear patio and yard at the back of the garage so you can enjoy the beautiful garden areas, raised vegetable beds and still room for the kids. This stunning home is still under New Home Warranty. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
1253 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 418884$724,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,648 sq. ft.246 m2Master on main with TONS of updates, bachelor on lower floor, lake views from the patio and so much more! Updated throughout, you'll love the generous layout of this master on main plus 3 additional beds+ bonus bachelor space home that's been lovingly updated throughout. Featuring new: paint inside and out, outdoor areas including a lake-view upper patio, flooring, kitchen appliances, light fixtures, fireplace and more! Heat pump provides heating and cooling throughout, glass railing on the MASSIVE upper deck, eat-in kitchen, wood fireplace down, heated ensuite floors, and steps to Langford Lake's beaches+ trails, plus recreation, schools, shopping and convenient transportation access are SO close at hand---This home is a MUST see! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.