Greater Victoria Areas
2788 Hartsdale Drive in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Strata Duplex Unit for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408421$579,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,394 sq. ft.222 m2Come check out this fantastic home which is not your typical duplex! The large main suite features an open living area with Large entertainment sized Living room leading to adjacent Kitchen / dining area witch opens to a massive sundeck overlooking the calming rear garden (with no neighbors looking in). 3/4 beds and 2 baths with large rec room down that could be fourth bed. Downstairs 1 bedroom in-law suite has separate entrance and a private patio. This home is Joined to the other side of the duplex by only a garage and stairwell you feel like you are in a detached home. Steps to trails and Langford Lake, the location is ideal. Come make this well maintained home yours! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
2845 Turnstyle Crescent in : La Langford Lake Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408310$624,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,197 sq. ft.204 m2THE PERFECT TOWNHOUSE! The Brownstones at Langford Lake, built in 2018, you will love this 3 level townhome featuring 3 beds & 4 baths. Quality finishing incl engineered hardwood floors, quartz countertops, designer lighting, & heat pump. Family friendly floor plan, the bright main living level boasts an entertainment sized living rm w/cozy gas fireplace, fabulous kitchen w/plenty of cupboards, huge island & high-end SS appliances. The dining area opens to a sunny south facing deck w/steps into the fenced & gated back yard area, perfect for children & pets. Upstairs you will find 3 generously proportioned bedrooms. The master bed has a beautiful ensuite bath w/oversized shower. The lower level has a double car garage & 2 pce bath. Ultra convenient location in the Kettle Creek area of Langford, steps to Langford Lake, close to shopping, YMCA, theatre, entertainment & parks. Move in ready...Don't Delay-take a look at this! Balance of new home warranty. Priced less than new & no GST More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
3178 Kettle Creek Crescent in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408094$544,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,584 sq. ft.147 m2This family oriented Subdivision has that small community feel in this popular neighbourhood. Lovely, quaint 3 bedroom, 3 (4 pce) bathrooms, split level home, landscaped, level lot, with brick patio. Quality finishing, indirect lighting, crown moldings & attention to detail throughout. Extra large crawl space for storage. Smart wired & provision for speakers & alarm. Geo thermal heating. Open styled living/diningroom w vaulted ceilings, bamboo hardwood flooring, kitchen w granite countertops, high end appl & shaker doors and built-in cabinetry. Up: master bedroom w/walk in closet, ensuite w/ soaker tub & ceramic floors, patio doors to private deck, 2nd bedroom & 4 pce. bathroom. Down: family room, bedroom, 4 pce bathroom & laundry. South facing, tranquil, mountain views, walking trails and dog park, near Langford Lake, close hiway access, near nature and recreation. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.