Greater Victoria Areas
2843 Turnstyle Crescent in : La Langford Lake Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 417768$609,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,750 sq. ft.163 m2Welcome to the Brownstone, an upscale set of Townhomes! Attention to detail and finishing’s are prevalent throughout. 1750 sqft of space that offers 3 beds, 4 baths, with a large double garage and back yard space! Enter into your main level to find an open concept layout with floor to ceiling cabinets in kitchen, huge center island with quartz for all counters, N-Gas Stove, large dble sink, and French Doors leading out to your deck. Living room offers a N-Gas fireplace and there is also a heat pump that provides efficient heating/cooling. Follow upstairs to find your master bed with 12’ vaulted ceilings, a walk in closet, and beautiful ensuite with his/her sinks. There is also a main 4 piece bath as well as two other nicely sized beds on this level. Head down to your huge double garage to find a 2 piece bathroom and under stair storage! Location is minutes away from the YMCA, Eagle Ridge bowling/skating/fields, Belmont Highschool, Westshore Mall, and minutes away from the #1 Highway More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1150 Kiwi Road in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416225$498,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,990 sq. ft.185 m2Have PETS! KIDS, 2 dogs 2 cats allowed no size restrictions and a bonus fenced common dog park in the complex. LOCATION in the Langford city core just steps to LANGFORD LAKE, YWCA, TRAILS, AND THE WORLD CLASS SPORTS CENTER. This home is located in park heaven, with 4 parks and a long list of facilities within a 20-minute walk. 1990 sqft, 3 LEVEL, 3/4 BEDROOMS, 3 BATH HOME is a short walk to buses, schools & shopping. Spacious & inviting living/dining room w cosy wood FIREPLACE, large spa-like bath w/soaker tub. FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT with walkout to the fully fenced backyard, SUNNY, WEST FACING. Recent UPDATES include vinyl WINDOWS, LAMINATE & LINO floors, kitchen COUNTERTOPS, TILE BACKSPLASH, ceiling fans & SUNTUBE. Lots of storage including a huge pantry in kitchen, underground sprinkler, large carport, visitors parking! see V-tours, Floor plans and measurements by Realfoto. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
2926 Leigh Place in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 406902$899,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,364 sq. ft.127 m2Here's an opportunity to purchase your waterfront home on Langford Lake. Low bank, swimable, with an upgraded dock, detachable deck with battery operated motor, beachfront bunkhouse with LED lights, wired for speakers accessed by an IPE wood deck with kayak/paddleboard storage underneath and frameless glass railing system, outdoor composting toilet, built-in BBQ/entertaining area featuring K2 Stone, back-lit live-edge countertop and outdoor fridge ready for your summer fun! Enjoy the amazing sunsets over the lake from this west facing home with 3 bedrooms, newly updated bathroom and huge open living/dining room. IMAGINE waking up in your master bedroom enjoying the view every day. Peace and quiet yet close to all major conveniences. Use it as a summer home and vacation rental to produce great income when you're not there. The video is a must see...this rare opportunity truly has it all! Tenanted, please do not walk the property. By Appointment Only. Thank you! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.