Greater Victoria Areas
2950 Golden Spike Place in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405878$479,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 806 sq. ft.75 m2OH Sun 1-3. Ideal move-in-ready one level home with views of Langford Lake! The perfect condo-alternative – no strata, no fees & equal value! Built in 2010, this 2 bed Rancher features open-concept living & tons of natural light. High vaulted ceilings greet you at the front door, where the entrance opens up to a bright & spacious living area. Ample room in the kitchen w/lots of cupboard space & island w/granite counters & SS appliances – great layout for cooking & entertaining. Spacious master - 2nd bdrm has french doors to a covered patio, complete w/pergola & nice built-in lighting. New rear cedar fencing & no homes behind provides great privacy in south facing backyard, making this the perfect space for BBQs & relaxation. Low maintenance yard w/new stamped concrete! Back inside there's easy-care laminate flooring throughout, laundry & roughed-in vac. Just a quick drive to Victoria – close to amenities & steps to outdoor rec! New schools coming w/a neighbourhood pub on the lake! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
3197 Kettle Creek Crescent in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405698$550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,559 sq. ft.145 m2This is the perfect starter home with great opportunity for 1st time buyers, investors or those looking to downsize. Beautifully maintained & cared for this spacious split-level 4 bedroom 2 bathroom, 1,559 sq.ft. home is ideal your growing family or teenagers. Open concept upper level has bright kitchen with ss appliances & granite counter tops, 2 bedrooms including the master bedroom, 4 piece bathroom & living room with sliders to your private south-facing deck. Lower has 2 bedrooms, rec/media room, laundry & storage. Fresh paint & roughed-in central vac. Includes an extremely economical geothermal heating/cooling system that will keep you comfortable year round. Steps to a great elementary school, the YMCA, Library & Westhills Park. Walking distance to the Ed Nixon trail & Langford Lake beach access. Only 5 minutes drive to Hull's corner shopping centre, the new Belmont market, Westshore Town Centre and the city core. Easy access to the Trans Canada Highway or Highway 14 to Sooke. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2854 Turnstyle Crescent in VICTORIA: La Langford Lake Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 405502$659,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,049 sq. ft.190 m2THERE'S NO GST on This absolutely STUNNING 3 level home, featuring a bright gourmet kitchen with a huge island, beautiful Quartz counters & high end stainless appliances including a gas range. With a designer color scheme & engineered hardwood throughout, this home has it all. Kick back & enjoy the distant mountain views in your cozy living room with gas fireplace. the main floor also offers a powder room and separate family room area of the kitchen. Upstairs the Master Bedroom has a walk through closet to the 4 piece ensuite, and extra high ceilings for a spacious airy feel, two more generous bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. On the lower floor there is a flex room great for an office, crafting or TV room another 4 piece bathroom and a spacious garage. Extras include a heat pump, high-efficiency n/g hot water, gas bbq connection, and still covered under new home warranty! Close to all levels of school and shopping. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.