Lands EndNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
11330 Hedgerow Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Lands End Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 413731$1,290,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,981 sq. ft.277 m2Open House this Sunday 2-4pm. Located in one of the best neighbourhoods in the world, this 2 acre property is a rare offering and one that truly needs to be seen to be appreciated. With 4bed/4bath and den on two-levels, this home offers flexibility with an in-law suite and/or the convenience of short or long-term guests accommodations. Inside you will find many quality updates and features; newer kitchen with quartz countertops and quality appliances, bathrooms with heated-floors, jetted tub, walk-in shower, 8 skylights and much more. The sun-drenched and private 2 acre property features exceptional gardens and landscaping, 20x40 in-ground heated pool and hot tub surrounded by multi-level cedar decks and patios, productive orchard with apples, plums and grapes, underground irrigation fed by a well, outbuildings for storage/livestock and a hobby-greenhouse. Immerse yourself in the serenity and solitude of your own private piece of nature, an incredible place to call home. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
10983 Heather Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Lands End Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 413527$1,069,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,368 sq. ft.220 m2This custom built rancher on .99 acre is country living at its finest. 2368 sq ft on the main floor, 3 bdrms, and 3 baths. Kitchen with oak cabinets, stainless appliances, large pantry and breakfast area. Formal dining & open and bright living room with vaulted ceilings, and wood burning stove. Enjoy coffee year round in the east facing sunroom with vaulted ceiling. Solid oak flooring in living and dining area’s. Master suite with ensuite with soaker tub & separate shower. Large mud room/laundry area. Relax with friends on the back patio with plenty of room for evening BBQ’s. Down you’ll find a finished studio, workshop and huge storage area. Attached two car garage plus BONUS separate 600 sq ft 2 car garage /workshop. Very well maintained throughout the years. Nicely landscaped with trees, shrubs, perennials and plenty of room for a garden. Enjoy owls, many types of birds and the peacefulness of the quiet cul-de-sac. Short walk to elementary school and quaint rural stores. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd. - Oak Bay
11317 Hummingbird Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Lands End Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 413521$2,400,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,831 sq. ft.449 m2French Country Style living meets Elegance! Built with a high standard in 2017 & upgraded by the current owner, this one ticks all the boxes. 3 gated entrances to a sunsoaked 1 acre property that suits everyone from car enthusiasts to hobby farmers. Step into the foyer of the main residence & take in the captivating celestial windows that spill east & south sun into all principle living areas. With warm & welcoming cream color cabinetry & 2 tone quartz in the Chef’s kitchen that comes complete w/6 burner gas stove, dual ovens & all the essentials that make cooking a pleasure. On the main level you'll find an elegant master with dazzling ensuite & walk in dressing room, coupled with another main floor BR & BA. Upstairs is 2 more BR's & 2 BA's, office & a multi use media/billiards room w/custom built ins. Step out to extensive covered outdoor living area, w/ hot tub & eating area all overlooking your beautiful firepit area. All this & a detached 1 level self-contained 2 BR, 1 BA, suite. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.