Lands EndNorth Saanich
Greater Victoria Areas
1260 Mulberry Place in NORTH SAANICH: NS Lands End Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 417289$1,385,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,966 sq. ft.276 m2Ideal family home situated on a private & serene 1.67-acre lot w/ many recent updates throughout. Featuring 5 beds/3 baths + bonus room, this 2,966 sq ft home offers the perfect opportunity to own your dream home. Highlights include an exceptional main floor layout w/ vaulted ceilings & large windows that fill the home w/ natural light, a gorgeous new kitchen w/ granite countertops, SS appliances, soft close cabinetry, & butler pantry, & a spacious lower floor including a self-contained 1-bed suite. Recent upgrades include new windows & doors, fresh paint & trim, updated bathrooms, & maple hardwood flooring throughout. Outside you will find an outstanding living space w/ large sun deck, picturesque sunny yard w/ a pond, mature orchard trees, & various hiking trails. Other features include 2 natural gas meters & a 2-car garage w/ attached carport perfect for boat/RV parking. Situated in a highly sought-after area, this is an excellent opportunity to own a home in a beautiful setting. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
1780 Lands End Road in NORTH SAANICH: NS Lands End Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 417228$1,780,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,828 sq. ft.356 m2Gorgeous custom-built home situated on a picturesque 0.51-acre lot with stunning ocean views! This 3,828 sq ft home offers luxurious living with quality finishes throughout. Highlights include floor to ceiling windows that allow the open concept living area to be filled w/ beautiful natural light, a gorgeous kitchen equipped w/ expansive quartz countertops, large island, premium SS appliances, butlers pantry, custom millwork, and a serene master suite w/ 5-piece ensuite & walk-in closet. Other features include gorgeous wide-plank hardwood floors & heat pump w/ air conditioning. Outside you will find an expansive concrete patio that’s perfect for enjoying the beautiful water views, a flat easy-care yard, triple-car garage, & a municipally maintained trail which leads from your property to the ocean's shore! Located just minutes from parks, marinas, schools, and a short drive from the airport, BC Ferries, & the town of Sidney, this beautiful home will not disappoint! GST not applicable. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
1031 Readings Drive in NORTH SAANICH: NS Lands End Single Family Detached for sale (North Saanich) : MLS®# 416812$869,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,686 sq. ft.250 m2Open House Saturday 2-4 pm | PRICED $30,000 BELOW ASSESSED VALUE! Tastefully updated 5 bedroom North Saanich family home set on a bright, beautifully landscaped 1 acre lot. Peaceful setting located 1 block from the ocean & enjoying views of Saltspring Island. Ground floor entry up to the main living area with large living/dining room & fireplace, master bedroom with ensuite & 2 more bedrooms sharing a bright 4 pce bath. South facing kitchen flows seamlessly onto the rear deck set among the lush tropical plantings in a private backyard. Downstairs is a 4th bedroom, 3 piece bath, family room, cold storage & laundry area. Bonus 1 bedroom furnished guest suite with separate entry. 2 car garage & surface parking for 3 more. Planned by a master gardener the garden has a variety of fruit trees, kiwis, grapes & bananas! Lots of room for kids to play on the massive front lawn! Current bi-weekly lawn maintenance service only $150 per month. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.