Lambrick ParkSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
44 4061 Larchwood Drive in VICTORIA: SE Lambrick Park Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416472$515,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,201 sq. ft.112 m2This immaculate 3 level, 3 bed/3bath townhouse located in sought after Cedar Lane complex close to parks and playgrounds, shopping, bus routes and within walking distance to UVic. Great floor plan with a spacious basement that includes a laundry room and potential 4th bedroom, office and rec room. A sunny fenced and private patio -- perfect for BBQs in the family-friendly, pet-friendly, rentable complex. Clean, spacious, move-in ready -- come to view today and see what this home has to offer! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
105 3969 Shelbourne Street in VICTORIA: SE Lambrick Park Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416388$457,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,085 sq. ft.101 m2OH:Sat-(1-3) Welcome to the Cumberland, fully remediated in 2016,still under warranty;friendly, 55+complex located conveniently close to Tuscany Village/University Heights & public library. You'll love this bright, South facing corner suite, quiet garden level condo with a spacious sun drenched patio!2 bedrms, master with large walk in closet+4 Pce ens. 2nd bdrm currently used as office with sliders to patio, Murphy bed not included. Both bthrms have infloor heating!2nd bthrm remodeled with tile flooring/walls+laundry area. New hot water tank-March/2017.If its space you're looking for,it's here! You'll find a spacious LRM/dining area with oversized windows+large door(wheelchair friendly)allowing access to patio.Totally remodeled Kit with Maple cupboards/new appliances/ample counter space! New wood flooring throughout! Loads of insuite storage+separate locker#105. Secure underground parking(#66-spot has power plug)! Pet friendly. Enjoy the lovely social room, Dad will love the workshop! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
4177 Thornhill Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Lambrick Park Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415519$968,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,648 sq. ft.246 m2PRIME GORDON HEAD/LAMBRICK PARK 2 BEDROOM IN-LAW ACCOMMODATION! As you enter enter this beautiful 6 bedroom/3 bathroom home you instantly feel you belong here. The vaulted ceilings throughout the main level give this Westcoast home a feeling of warmth and comfort. The upper level offers spacious living room with wood burning fireplace and dining room combo, newer kitchen with large eating area and 3 bedrooms including the Master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite and hardwood flooring. Lower level is bright and spacious, is a self contained 2 bedroom area and is ready to accommodate your in-laws or tenants. The backyard is private and has large sun-drenched deck with space to entertain family and friends. Large double garage and lots of storage. Located on a quiet street and near all levels of schools, bus route, and shopping. Call for your private viewing today. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.