Lake HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4011 Century Road in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424488
4011 Century Road SE Lake Hill VICTORIA V8X 2E5$739,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,894 sq. ft.176 m2**INVESTOR ALERT** First time on the market in 40 years for this solid family home! Great value in this 4 bedroom, 2 bath layout of almost 1900 sq.ft. and bonus unfinished area downstairs for your ideas. Much of the home is in original condition but offers updates such as heat pump and 200 amp electrical service. The house is easily suite-able and sits on a large 10,500 sq.ft. corner lot in Saanich East. Ideal starter home, rental property or future development. Close to schools, parks, restaurants and easy access to the University of Victoria. Don't delay on this terrific opportunity! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
15 4058 Corners Place in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 424208
15 4058 Corners Place SE Lake Hill VICTORIA V8X 3Z5$449,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 980 sq. ft.91 m2Price, Location and Layout are what this incredible two bedroom end unit townhouse presents!! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular convenient Lake Hill area in Saanich East, this home has been updated with new floors, stainless appliances, new paint and newer windows. Great floor plan with main living and kitchen on ground level, upper level offers large master bedroom, 2nd bedroom, 4 piece bathroom and extra storage area. A sizable patio with secured gate for your entertainment needs and a separate storage shed attaching to the unit. Location provides a great access to transit either to downtown or UVic and also Galloping Goose, walk distance to Saanich Centre on Quadra&McKenzie and Reynolds School. Close to Beckwith Playground and Park. All you need to do is MOVE-IN! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
406 4040 Borden Street in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423887
406 4040 Borden Street SE Lake Hill VICTORIA V8X 2J1$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 692 sq. ft.64 m2Welcome to The Brix on Borden! A rare 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor unit with 9ft ceilings, wide plank flooring, granite & quartz countertops with Zebrawood cabinetry. Rentals, pets, BBQ’s and all ages allowed! Secure underground parking and storage locker. Insuite laundry. 10 year structural warranty still in place. This unit has it ALL & was built by one of Victoria’s most reputable wood-frame builders. Ideal location for students with a direct bus route to UVIC/Camosun, walking distance to shopping, Galloping Goose Trail, neighbourhood pub etc. Virtual Tour and HD Video available. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.