Lake HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
880 Denford Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408104$1,165,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,230 sq. ft.300 m2One of a kind 3 bed, 2 bath executive home with world class views in popular Lakehill bordering Broadmead. This home boasts over 3200 square feet of living space, as well as over 1500 sq ft of deck/patio areas, with a bonus elevator! Entry level floor features a large bedroom with walk in closet and double sliding doors leading onto a large, west facing patio. On the main level you're going to love the see thru fireplace overlooking the living and dining room, brand new kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, updated 3 piece bath, a family sitting room, multiple composite decks with views of the city, and a dedicated laundry room leading out to your private, low maintenance backyard with hot tub. On the upper level you will appreciate the incredible views from the oversized windows and decks, two large bedrooms with hardwood floors and walk in closets, a 4 piece bath with granite counters, as well as a sauna w/ skylights. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
21 4058 Corners Place in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408154$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,216 sq. ft.113 m2FIRST OPEN HOUSE Saturday April 20th....12-1pm.....Bright and cozy 2 level townhome located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Lakehill area of Saanich East. Perfect for the first time home buyer, this 3 bed/2 bath 1,216 sq ft unit offers plenty of natural light, quality laminate and ceramic tile flooring, updated appliances, in-suite laundry, thermal windows, new roofing and separate storage. Enjoy the peaceful setting of this well maintained complex, with generous common green space perfect for family gatherings, and children’s play. Centrally located and within walking distance to schools, parks, shopping, dining, bus routes and the Galloping Goose. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
4103 Tuxedo Drive in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 407955$779,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,131 sq. ft.198 m2Welcome to your new home- situated in the coveted Lake Hill neighborhood of Saanich East! This 5 bedroom home is in great condition and offers a great in-law suite. The upper floor has both a family room and a great rec room with vaulted 10-foot ceilings. Newer roof and vinyl windows offer peace of mind. Lots of parking in the driveway and great storage in the garage. 200 amp electrical and more! The private backyard includes some fencing, an interlocking brick patio, and mature apple & peach trees. Centrally located near both highways, schools, transit and much more. All the amenities of McKenzie Village are only 1 km away. UVIC is less than 5 km away. Don't miss this great opportunity, call today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.