Lake HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
1020 Beckwith Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416926$5,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,411 sq. ft.503 m2Introducing this truly rare Luxurious Farm House Estate located in the Heart of Greater Victoria & situated on over 21 Acres of pristine rolling pastures! One will be hard pressed to find a comparable in both the lifestyle & elegance offered while enjoying the tranquility & privacy of this stunning property. Built by award winning GTMann contracting in 2015, the Custom built 5411 sq/ft, 6Bed+Den & 5Bath masterpiece showcases the intricate farm house charm expected while still offering the exquisite quality & finishes that any discerning buyer will warrant in today's marketplace. Take advantage of the central location & don't sacrifice your time in the car. While only 10mins to downtown, you're able to actually spend time creating your dreams. With A-1 zoning allowing almost all types of farming enjoy the options to design your hobby farm as you wish! Extra features include 600amps, 3 car garage, city water, metal roof, 2 storey double sided wood burning stone FP & so much more! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
4247 Westervelt Place in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416124$1,395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,297 sq. ft.213 m2One level living at it's finest with sweeping Pastoral, Mountain and Blenkinsop Valley VIEWS. Situated on a lovely, easy care lot. Beautifully appointed 2300 sq ft BRIGHT home, multitude of skylights, inescapable majestic views. Morning coffee at sunrise from spacious 650 sq. ft. wrap around deck, glass railing. Fantastic layout, large master bedroom, roomy walk-in closet, spa-like ensuite, shower, glass block & jacuzzi style bathtub! It’s as if you are on holiday! Guest/Student room, bathroom with separate entrance. The home’s mechanics are impressive: air exchange unit, instant hot water system, undeveloped lower level features finished bedroom plus oodles of storage space (don't let the kids or grandkids know!) Stamped cement front patio (1000 sq. ft.), beautifully landscaped yard, irrigation system, large double garage and wonderful neighbours."Denford Heights" is an area of distinctive homes situated on a safe, extremely quite CUL-DE-SAC. Walk to Beckwith Park and all amenities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
872 Denford Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413692$1,149,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,280 sq. ft.212 m2RUSTIC RETREAT IN LAKEHILL! This quality custom built 1987 WEST COAST CONTEMPORARY family home sits proudly on a large, sunny, private 10,500sf lot capturing incredible VIEWS of Downtown Victoria, Olympic Peninsula, Sooke Hills and beyond! Originally built by Denford Construction, this unique home offers 3BD/3BA, 2,280sf, with many updates over the years including newer roof, bamboo floors, kitchen, radiant hot water heating and a completely upgraded 32x16 inground salt water Pool and Pool House. Entertaining is a breeze with easy access from the kitchen and family rooms onto a 1,500+sf exposed aggregate patio that captures all-day sun, privacy all around and hours of enjoyment throughout day and night. The outdoor living, sunsets and views are truly west coast from your very own urban retreat and all located on a quiet culdesac in walking distance to Beckwith Park, quality schools, UVIC, transit, shops & 10 minutes to Downtown Victoria. This is a very special place to call home. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.