Lake HillSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
872 Denford Crescent in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413692$1,175,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,280 sq. ft.212 m2RUSTIC RETREAT IN LAKEHILL! This quality custom built 1987 WEST COAST CONTEMPORARY family home sits proudly on a large, sunny, private 10,500sf lot capturing incredible VIEWS of Downtown Victoria, Olympic Peninsula, Sooke Hills and beyond! Originally built by Denford Construction, this unique home offers 3BD/3BA, 2,280sf, with many updates over the years including newer roof, bamboo floors, kitchen, radiant hot water heating and a completely upgraded 32x16 inground salt water Pool and Pool House. Entertaining is a breeze with easy access from the kitchen and family rooms onto a 1,500+sf exposed aggregate patio that captures all-day sun, privacy all around and hours of enjoyment throughout day and night. The outdoor living, sunsets and views are truly west coast from your very own urban retreat and all located on a quiet culdesac in walking distance to Beckwith Park, quality schools, transit, shops & 15 minutes to Downtown Victoria or Airport. This is a very special place to call home. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
1020 Nicholson Street in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413718$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,274 sq. ft.211 m2Open House Saturday and Sunday 2-4 pm** Family home in Lakehill on picture perfect lot. Fantastic revenue opportunity downstairs with generous 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom partially renovated suite. Separate laundry. Upper level layout includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & wood burning fireplace. Upstairs has been freshly painted but waiting for your final touch to build equity! Recent major renovations include new windows and roof. Detached garage & plenty of extra parking. Backyard fully fenced flat lot. Great for entertaining on long summer nights. Fantastic family neighbourhood with multiple schools close by. Centrally located in Victoria with all amenities a short walk or drive away. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
824 Beckwith Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Lake Hill Half Duplex for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413051$725,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,678 sq. ft.156 m2Open House Tuesday 16th, 5:30pm-6:30pm.Steps from Beckwith park, this 5 bedrooms and 2 full bath home is centrally located in the much desired Lake Hill area. The main floor has an inviting large Family-room with a cozy wood burning Fire Place, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dining area & laundry. Upstairs you will find two more bedrooms, and a full bath. Outside boasts a large concrete brick patio overlooking the fully fenced backyard, with in-ground sprinkler system. Enjoy the cooling comfort of forced air heating and cooling, while saving $$$ over traditional heating methods. 2012 updates include: Roof, windows, furnace, and bathroom heated floor. Minutes to amenities including, schools (UVIC), shopping, banking, buses, and much more. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.