Greater Victoria Areas
372 Lagoon Road in VICTORIA: Co Lagoon Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 421175$729,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,371 sq. ft.220 m2Family neighbourhood home, situated on quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Lagoon area. Conveniently located steps away from Sangster elementary and Dunsmuir middle schools. Modern open floor plan, shaker kitchen cabinetry, double sink in 5 pce. main bath, 200 amp service, central vac. On the main level you’ll discover 3 bedrooms, a large living room with a fireplace, dining room off the kitchen and hardwood floors throughout. Lower level consists of a large family room for the kids & shared Laundry with a bright 1+ bedroom suite. Large fenced yard with lots of parking. Upstairs & Lower Suite are both rented & tenants would like to stay. Upper Tenant $1380 Mo. to Mo., 2/3 Gas & 2/3 Hydro / Lower Tenant $875 6/mo Lease ending April 30 2020 1/3 Gas & 1/3 Hydro. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
293 Portsmouth Drive in VICTORIA: Co Lagoon Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 420992$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,044 sq. ft.190 m2Another beautiful and well-built home by JPN Construction. Two level home with a nice backyard situated close to the Esquimalt Lagoon. 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms including a 1-bedroom suite above the garage. Open concept kitchen/living/dining with an electric fireplace on the main level. Kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, a peninsula and under counter lighting. Master bedroom and 3 additional bedrooms on the upper level. Spacious walk-in closet and a 5 pc ensuite. All measurements taken from the plan, please verify if important. Price plus GST. More detailsListed by Fair Realty
202 3111B Havenwood Lane in : Co Lagoon Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 420941$525,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,083 sq. ft.101 m2Welcome to Pacific Landing where lifestyle is the focus! Enjoy direct access to over 500 acres of walking and biking trails. Saunter down to the beach for a picnic lunch or a stress-relieving stroll! This multi-use resort village focuses on community engagement offering a community kitchen for cooking classes, a yoga and fitness studio, and a barbeque pavilion. Home is an open concept , two bedroom two bath condo with a gracious balcony situated to appreciate the neighbouring forest. Upscale finishings, gas fireplace, spacious laundry room, oversize walk-in closet, and soaker tub are the amenities that make this unit a place to call home. OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY FEBRUARY 22ND FROM 1-3. COME AND SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.