Greater Victoria Areas
201 3223 Selleck Way in VICTORIA: Co Lagoon Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 419199$889,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,165 sq. ft.201 m2What dreams are made of at Ocean Grove! This luxurious 3 bed & den,3 bath condo featuring granite countertops, upscale stainless steel appl's,bamboo cabinets,walnut flooring & a high efficiency geothermal heating & cooling system. With over 2,100 square feet of living space,this spacious condo offers a grand living area with a gas fireplace & open kitchen.The master suite has a walk in closet & a 5 pc ensuite.Take entertaining outdoors to a whole new level with the exquisite unobstructed ocean view AND you can enjoy all year round on the large covered deck .Unrestricted rentals&pets are welcome,2 secure underground parking, spacious storage locker and bike room.If you love the outdoors you will fall in love with the 20 acre park in your front yard and only steps to the beach!The back of the property lies a 650 acres old-growth forest with walking trails.Location is a short drive to downtown,local shops,restaurants,banks,coffee shops&easy highway access. Call now for your private tour! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
401 3110 Havenwood Lane in : Co Lagoon Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 418824$819,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,550 sq. ft.144 m2Brand new ocean front condo with no GST payable! This luxurious 2 bedroom and den (3rd bedroom?)condo has 10ft ceilings through out & massive 220 sqft private deck with gas hook-ups & ocean views.High-end finishing’s compliment the open plan living,dining & kitchen.The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet & great natural light from the large windows on 2 sides.The master ensuite completes this luxury feel with full length vanity & stunningly modern designed shower,bench seating & rain head shower.The well sized second bedroom has its own 4 piece bathroom with bath/shower combo in-floor heating & pocket door separating the bedroom & bathroom for added privacy for guests.The unit was a pre-sale unit which provided owners the opportunity to completely customize the floor-plan,upgraded hardwood flooring,custom bathrooms & kitchen to name a few.12 acres of ocean front with unparalleled access to over 650ft of shoreline & access to over 500km's of walking & biking trails. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
303 3230 Selleck Way in VICTORIA: Co Lagoon Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 417695$434,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 804 sq. ft.75 m2Luxury 1 bedroom + den condo with water views! Built to the highest standards including a gourmet kitchen; waterfall granite counters, Fisher & Paykel appliances, and amazing storage and counter space. Wood flooring, high ceilings and recessed lighting. Stunning bathroom with separate glass shower and soaker tub, tiled floors and granite counters. Comfortable forced air heating/cooling, and a natural gas fireplace for the cozy nights in. Few condos offer such a generously sized 155 sqft covered balcony (use it year round), featuring sparkling views of Esquimalt Lagoon. Secure underground parking, separate storage locker, pet friendly, and rentable. Surrounded by nature and walking distance to the ocean, this well appointed and immaculately maintained home will not be available for long! More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.