Greater Victoria Areas
3316 Ocean Boulevard in VICTORIA: Co Lagoon Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 413665$895,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,010 sq. ft.94 m2“THE COTTAGE BY THE SEA”. Charming South Facing Pan-abode nautical themed home inspired by the incredible scenic Ocean Views. Ocean Boulevard on Esquimalt Lagoon offers the ultimate location for Ocean front living. Play, Paddle board, & kayak steps from your front door! Well tailored floor plan utilizes space wisely. Kitchen continues the beach theme with painted cabinets, dining area, luxury vinyl plank tiles & adjoining pantry/utility rooms. Relaxing living room has ambiance galore with picture window & cozy wood burning fireplace. Hardwood flooring & airy vaulted ceilings throughout. Two good sized bedrooms, a spacious bathroom, & ample storage complete the interior. Dine al fresco on the patio/lounge space positioned perfectly to maximize Views. Partially fenced yard includes 2 storage sheds, off street parking. Newer heat pump, & updated 200 amp electrical service. Open House Sat/Sun July 20th & 21st 1-3pm. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
103 3111C Havenwood Lane in : Co Lagoon Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 412162$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,024 sq. ft.95 m2This super private two bedroom 2 bathroom corner unit in Phase 1 at Pacific Landing is the perfect place to call home. Steps away from hiking, biking and the gorgeous waterfront. Features include beautiful hardwood flooring, quartz countertops, in-suite laundry, heated floors in both bathrooms, a wrap around private patio with gas hook-up for a BBQ, secure underground parking, and a separate storage locker. Central heating & air conditioning plus a gas fireplace in the living area. Rentals allowed with a 4 week minimum term, and pet friendly. Click on the multimedia links for HD pictures and Floor plans. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
407 3234 Holgate Lane in VICTORIA: Co Lagoon Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 411686$499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 900 sq. ft.84 m2Welcome to Ocean Grove! TOP FLOOR 900 sqft. This EAST FACING, corner unit has amazing views of Ocean, Mountains & Forest! 1 berm + large den, 2 baths features a private 170 sqft glass railing deck, wide plank maple hardwood floors, gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen with high end SS appliances, granite counters, granite wrapped kitchen island, glass tile backsplash and stained oak cabinets. Built by Farmer Construction to the highest standards for efficiency & noise reduction with enhanced 2X6 construction & Geothermal Heating/Cooling included in the strata fees. Spa-inspired ensuite bath, 2km of beach just steps away and a 650 acre old growth forest with 7km of hiking trails right in your backyard! This gorgeous Upscale development is set on 50 acres with a dedicated 13 acre park and surrounded by the Ocean, Olympic Mtns and Esquimalt Lagoon. All that close to the ocean, beaches, golf courses, shopping, transit, schools and so much more. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.