Greater Victoria Areas
3310 Hockering Road in VICTORIA: Co Lagoon Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 427660
3310 Hockering Road Co Lagoon VICTORIA V9C 1Y2$1,998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,965 sq. ft.368 m2Ideally located just 20 minutes outside of Downtown Victoria in the highly regarded Lagoon / Waterfront Neighbourhood of Colwood with miles of breathtaking ocean beachfront perfect for walks and beachcombing. This Dream Home is absolutely loaded with all the imaginable options one could ask for and features: Spectacular Ocean, City & Olympic Mountain Views, Striking West Coast Contemporary design, dramatic entrance over water feature to pivot door, Elevator, Home Automation, Legal Suite, Gourmet Island Kitchen with Butler’s Pantry, Private Backyard with Fire Pit, large covered patio with overhead gas heater and Roof Top View Deck for outdoor living. For those discriminating buyers who like to entertain this Trophy Property delivers the wow factor in spades. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
3334 Wickheim Road in VICTORIA: Co Lagoon Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 427589
3334 Wickheim Road Co Lagoon VICTORIA V9C 1V5$875,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,840 sq. ft.264 m2This beautiful home with many updates has so much to offer and comfortably could accommodate a multi-generational family. Boasting over 2800 sq ft, including a self-contained 2-bed suite and a nanny suite with kitchenette, so many possibilities! Some of the many updates in this great home include a custom kitchen, granite countertops, a huge island with an eating bar, and loads of cupboards. Upper floor updates include beautiful hand-drawn oak floors, frosted glass doors, and an updated bathroom with laundry. The master bedroom has plenty of space for a king-size bed and offers his and hers closets. The nanny or student suite is great with lots of built-in cabinets, bedroom with french pocket doors, gas f/p, updated bath, kitchenette and French doors to the patio. All of this is on a 1/3 of an acre with a charming English Garden, meandering paths, pond, plus a 15 X 11 workshop. What fantastic locations just a short walk to the beach, schools, bakery, and bus. Home sweet home! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
303 3111B Havenwood Lane in : Co Lagoon Condo Apartment for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 427118
303 3111B Havenwood Lane Co Lagoon V9C 0M7$579,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,042 sq. ft.97 m2Gorgeous SW facing executive home, flooded with natural light & featuring ocean glimpses. Situated in prestigious Pacific Landing, this easy care home is stylish & offers resort style living. Designer interior is perfect union of luxury & comfort. Open concept living with a gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances & island with casual bar seating. Spacious living rm with cozy FP opens to dining area. Enviable master with 5pc ensuite & WIC. 2nd bedroom, 3pc bath, laundry & plenty of storage complete. Stunning garden vistas surround & enhance the peaceful nature of this home. Outside, sun soaked balcony with BBQ hook up overlooks park-like setting. Positioned near Esquimalt Lagoon allows the nature lover to explore seaside walking trails, abundant green space & nature parks. Community focused with engaging amenities, activities & social gatherings. This elite waterfront development is still progressing & will continue to offer residents access to the finest of West Coast Living. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.