Greater Victoria Areas
1466 Commander Crt in Langford: La Westhills House for sale : MLS®# 907587
1466 Commander Crt La Westhills Langford V8Z 5A3$1,079,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,901 sq. ft.177 m2Get on the list to view this lovely well maintained home in Family Friendly Westhills! This move in ready home features 1900 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large storage area in crawlspace, completely fenced back yard and large BBQ patio area. This home is a Westhills certified Built Green Home and part of the Community Geo-Thermal Exchange system offering both heating & cooling. The "Quintessa" design features an open kitchen living dining area, with a functional custom kitchen with Quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Cozy electric fireplace as well as patio doors off dining area to the back yard. The upper level features large primary bedroom with walk in closet and full en-suite, 2 more bedrooms, laundry room and additional 4 pc bath. Double garage with room for additional 2 cars in driveway. Balance of 10 year new home warranty. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
1250 Parkdale Creek Gdns in Langford: La Westhills House for sale : MLS®# 906340
1250 Parkdale Creek Gdns La Westhills Langford V9B 4G9$955,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,034 sq. ft.189 m2For more information, see Multimedia/Brochure below. Stunning home with custom upgrades unique to Westhills. Freshly painted exterior, Thermo-pump unit, Built-in Walk-in closet, Modern fireplace and TV mantel. The cozy backyard includes gazebo with lounge, brand new hot tub and raised bed gardens perfect for entertaining. Upper living is 1400 square and has 3 bedrooms plus 2 full bath along with all modern kitchen amenities. 1 car garage with a total of 3 outdoor parking spaces. Downstairs which is currently occupied, has a private entrance and is 875 square feet which includes 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, brand new washer dryer, new range hood microwave, stainless steel appliances, In-suite laundry along with storage, new updated LED track lighting and LED ceiling fans. All of this minutes from sports stadiums, parks and shopping! Offers accepted until June 20 @ 6pm. More detailsListed by Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.
1294 Bombardier Cres in Langford: La Westhills House for sale : MLS®# 905503
1294 Bombardier Cres La Westhills Langford V9B 0R4$1,350,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,570 sq. ft.239 m2Mint condition 5BR, 4 bath Westhills family home. Recently completed stunning backyard oasis with well over 1,000 sq ft of low maintenance backyard space for the family to enjoy together. The Hillwood layout was always one of the most popular Westhills floorplans when originally sold, offering a generous 4BR and 3 bath layout for the family to enjoy, with separate legal 1BR suite on the lower level for family, mortgage-helper tenant income, or a home based business. Parking for 7 including 2 spots for suite. All levels of schooling are available within walking distance starting this September. Don't miss your opportunity to put down roots in a fabulous family neighborhood close to all of the west shore amenities and services! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.