Greater Victoria Areas
3542 Desmond Dr in Langford: La Walfred House for sale : MLS®# 908145
3542 Desmond Dr La Walfred Langford V9C 3T1$1,200,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,420 sq. ft.225 m2OH Sat 2-4 You will be impressed w this beautiful family home surrounded by mature trees on a quiet dead end street. Renovated kitchen w SS appliances, slate tile, floor to ceiling cabinets & breakfast area that leads to a private south east facing deck - perfect for those late night bbqs. Relax in your sundrenched living room w oversized windows & elegant fp or entertain in your separate dining area. Primary bedroom is large enough for a king bed & still has room for double closets & full ensuite. Two more generous size bedrooms & renovated full bathroom complete the upstairs. Bonus - large updated, ground level 1 bedroom suite boasting beautiful kitchen & oversized bedroom. Other features include ductless heat pump, laminate floors & tons of storage. Outside you will love the private patio area & fenced yard. Fantastic location next to Havenwood park featuring walking & hiking trails that leads to an incredible view at Lookout Lake & close to golf course, Red barn & other amenities. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3549 Sun Estate in Langford: La Walfred House for sale : MLS®# 907738
3549 Sun Estate La Walfred Langford V9C 4J8$1,088,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,823 sq. ft.262 m2Imagine your 2001 custom built home located on a quiet street in one of the Westshore's best locations. This south facing property boasts stunning ocean & snow capped Olympic mountain views. Enjoy almost 3000 sqft featuring tiled entryway, main floor office, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, large laundry & family room with gas fireplace on the main floor. Upstairs there's a modern ultra white kitchen with quartz countertops & backsplash, stainless appliances. Enjoy your morning coffee in the dining area with gas fireplace. The bright spacious living room with skylight, gleaming hardwood floors and views are sure to please. Generous sized primary bedroom with full ensuite plus a walk in closet. There a double car garage and huge storage area too. One block away to Lookout Lake and Havenwood Park. Only minutes drive to Olympic View Golf Club, Westshore Town Centre, Royal Bay and all amenities. Bare land strata with sewer connection coming soon. (call listing agent for details) Call Now More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
213 2655 SOOKE Rd in Langford: La Walfred Condo for sale : MLS®# 906351
213 2655 SOOKE Rd La Walfred Langford V9B 1Y3$604,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,083 sq. ft.101 m2This beautiful 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom condo that showcases quality finish & décor with 9 foot ceilings throughout. Finishes include engineered wood floors, impressive granite counters, tasteful designer cabinetry, spa like bathrooms, ceramic tile floors & accents, stainless steel appliances, pot lights & designer sconces, & in suite laundry. Secured parking, separate storage & bike storage. Quality is evident! This second floor garden patio unit has an incredibly private space for entertaining in the sun on this massive south facing deck that offers a pleasant mountain view. This unit is situated on the back of the building. Easy Stroll to Glen Lake with beach & boat launch, Galloping Goose Trail, Westshore Mall, transit & many restaurants, pubs and parks! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.