La Olympic ViewLangford
Greater Victoria Areas
945 Blakeon Pl in Langford: La Olympic View House for sale : MLS®# 908154
945 Blakeon Pl La Olympic View Langford V9C 0R3$1,299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,846 sq. ft.264 m2Gorgeous new home in highly desirable Olympic View area offering tremendous value! Stylish and modern 4/5 Bed 3.5 bath offering almost 2900 sqft of living space. Designer kitchen, quartz counters, island sink, gas range, premium appliances, upscale fixtures & island seating. Living room with gas fireplace, generously sized bedrooms, Primary suite with 5 piece spa inspired ensuite, floating vanities and undermount lighting, heated floors, large shower, walk-in closet. Lower level legal 1 bedroom suite and media room, walk out patio. Ultra efficient heating-cooling system, on-demand gas hot water. All on a private easy care lot landscaped with premium synthetic lawn, Enjoy privacy on large west facing deck looking onto Willing Park & walking trails. Quality construction by Ash Mountain Construction a Certified Built Green builder, with a full 2-5-10 warranty ensures buyer protection. Turnkey and ready for you to make this your new home. Immediate Possession Price plus GST More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore
3594 Delblush Lane in Langford: La Olympic View House for sale : MLS®# 907935
3594 Delblush Lane La Olympic View Langford V9C 0K5$1,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,844 sq. ft.264 m2Welcome to this brand new, 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home featuring over 3200sqft of finished space. Located in the highly-desirable Olympic View neighbourhood of Langford, a piece of this development on Delblush Lane could be yours! Featuring a bright and spacious open concept living and dining space with beautifully tiled natural gas fireplace. Lower level also includes an office/den. Beautiful quartz countertops are incorporated throughout the house. Heated flooring in the bathrooms and ensuite adds a luxurious touch. Under cabinet lighting in the kitchen and bathrooms, premium appliances, custom closets, cabinetry and finishings contribute to the thoughtful design. Heat pump provides cooling in the summer and warmth in the winter. The self-contained one bedroom suite located above the garage includes a separate meter. With a fully irrigated yard on a quiet cul-de-sac, it's a gardener’s dream. Close to transit, trails and shopping amenities. More detailsListed by Island Realm Real Estate
103 2130 Triangle Trail in Langford: La Olympic View Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 907368
103 2130 Triangle Trail La Olympic View Langford V9C 0R2$840,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,442 sq. ft.134 m2Brand New Townhomes on Triangle Trail off Latoria. 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home feature an open concept main floor kitchen/living room with 9ft ceilings, electric fireplace, quartz countertops throughout, gas range, soft close drawers, tile backsplash, large island and SS appliances as well as a sizeable patio off the kitchen with natural gas BBQ outlet. All three bedrooms are on the same floor as well as the full-sized washer/dryer. The unit includes highly efficient ductless mini-split heat pump and air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom, hot water on demand, double garages, blinds with screens, and a fully fenced yard. This property offers everything you’ll want and is located in an accessible area close to Red Barn Market, Olympic View golf course, the galloping goose, Happy Valley Elementary, bus stops, hiking trails and so much more! Comes with 2-5-10 year warranty. GST Included in price. 2 Pets no weight restrictions and rentals allowed. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.