La Mill HillLangford
Greater Victoria Areas
373 Selica Rd in Langford: La Mill Hill House for sale : MLS®# 906755
373 Selica Rd La Mill Hill Langford V9B 4X2$899,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,777 sq. ft.165 m2Welcome to 373 Selica Rd. This well-maintained rancher sits on a large 8700+ SqFt beautifully landscaped lot. This property features a fully fenced private backyard with southwestern exposure including a vegetable garden, tool shed, detached office, gas connection for fire pit or BBQ and even has space for some urban chickens! Some interior features of this open-concept home are cherry floors, river rock gas fireplace, extra storage closets, custom cabinetry, heated floor in kitchen & ensuite, slate showers, gas fired hot water tank, stainless steel appliances, & top-quality finishing throughout. French doors in the master bedroom directly access the paver stone patio overlooking the backyard. Large driveway with ample space for parking and RV storage. This home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac road, just minutes from schools, Mill Hill Park, Royal Colwood Golf Club, The Galloping Goose Trail as well as all amenities. Look forward to easy living this summer! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
656 Rockingham Rd in Langford: La Mill Hill House for sale : MLS®# 906384
656 Rockingham Rd La Mill Hill Langford V9B 3N8$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,908 sq. ft.270 m2Welcome to 656 Rockingham Rd! This 5 bedroom 4 bathroom home on the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is the perfect a family home! This appealing floor plan features approx. 2900 sqft. and includes 1-bed walkout basement suite with a covered patio. Some of the features of the main floors are a formal dining room, a spacious living room, family room and breakfast nook off the kitchen. Enjoy the expansive mountain views from the oversized deck. The upstairs also has 3 very generous sized bedrooms with the primary bedroom offering a walk-in closet and ensuite with soaker tub. Plenty of parking, the yard partially fenced. You are just minutes to everything the Westshore has to offer! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation
in Langford: La Mill Hill Condo for sale : MLS®# 905822
La Mill Hill Langford$339,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 343 sq. ft.32 m2Welcome to Millstream Residences, a naturally connected community on the rise. Now offering a collection of studio, 1 bed, 2 bed, and 3 bed homes with easy access to shopping, dining, schools, parks and recreation. Built for life on the island, Millstream is ideal for first time home buyers and investors alike. Located in the heart of Langford, a growing city recognized as a standout community in B.C. More detailsListed by Island Realm Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.