Greater Victoria Areas
3450 Yorkshire Pl in Langford: La Humpback House for sale : MLS®# 908096
3450 Yorkshire Pl La Humpback Langford V9B 5T9$1,349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,934 sq. ft.365 m2Welcome to 3450 Yorkshire! Private acreage located in the Humpback area of Langford. With just under 4000sqft of living space and 5 beds/4 baths, this home has plenty of room for the whole family! The main floorplan is well thought out with a large inline living-dining room which has lots of windows offering an abundance of light and views of the natural surroundings. Also on the main floor, you will find the kitchen, 2pc bath and double garage. Upstairs has a huge rec room, along with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 2 bed/1 bath suite on the lower floor that has its own entrance and has been nicely updated. This home has been cared for by the owners for many years and has been very well maintained. Some notable features are a new vinyl deck and railings, heated driveway, back up generator, 200amp service, 2nd driveway at bottom of property, 8yr old roof, new septic tank in 2015 and most windows have been replaced.3D tour available. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3463 Yorkshire Pl in Langford: La Humpback House for sale : MLS®# 905672
3463 Yorkshire Pl La Humpback Langford V9B 5Y9$1,199,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,540 sq. ft.236 m2Stunning home on a large, private, 1.38-acre lot of rural land situated in a wonderfully tranquil setting while only being minutes to Langford, Colwood, Metchosin and Sooke! Extensively renovated, there is no stone left unturned in this gorgeous four-bedroom + den, three-bathroom home. Inside the main level features new wood flooring, a brand new kitchen with outlooks onto the private yard, a living room with an adjacent dining room, a family room and a den that's perfect as a home office. Upstairs offers the same new flooring, four bedrooms and two brand new bathrooms. There is also a loft area with a drop-down ladder! Other upgrades include new interior doors, black hardware and new lighting fixtures throughout. Outside, the house has new paint, multiple decks and patios, a large yard, hot tub, shed, gardens and lots of room for parking. If you're looking for privacy then look no further. Come and see this home today and move right in! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.