La Florence LakeLangford
Greater Victoria Areas
2458 Prospector Way in Langford: La Florence Lake House for sale : MLS®# 907058
2458 Prospector Way La Florence Lake Langford V9B 5X6$1,098,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,525 sq. ft.235 m2You'll fall in love with this very well maintained home located in Florence Lake Estates! This wheelchair accessible home features over 2900 sq ft (professionally measured) of living, 5 bed, 3 bath w/self cont. 1 or 2 bed (unauthorized) suite (previously used as a 3 bedroom suite @ $1900 per mo.)! The upper features an open concept kitchen w/ample cupboard space, kitchen island, an adjoined living room w/gas fireplace to cozy up to on those cool nights, & large dining area. Kitchen leads to large sunny west facing deck towards Bear Mtn & your own wheelchair lift w/ back up generator. There's a large primary bedroom w/ensuite bath, plus 2 additional bedrooms, laundry, & a spacious 2 car garage. Home features a combination of hardwood, tile & laminate flooring. This is on a no through Rd in a quiet family neighborhood close to schools and shops (Costco, Save-On, Lakewood Elementary & soon to be home of new High School). Call your agent to schedule your viewing before this home is sold! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Generation
2425 Fleetwood Crt in Langford: La Florence Lake House for sale : MLS®# 906919
2425 Fleetwood Crt La Florence Lake Langford V9B 0R1$1,118,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,783 sq. ft.166 m2For more information, please click the Brochure button below. Quality Craftsmanship 3-Bed Rancher for Sale in beautiful Florence Lake Estates. Centrally located only 3-minutes from Costco This former show-home was constructed by the award-winning Verity Developments in 2014. 1783 square feet on one level, two full-sized baths, and no stairs! Main living area with large dining and open living room with a wall of windows. Master bedroom features extra living space, large walk-in closet, ensuite with double sinks, soaker tub, and separate shower. Ample storage in the 4' 4" crawl space and large closets, including a large kitchen pantry. Double garage is heated, and a heat pump, baseboards, and A/C. Home features include 9’ ceilings, quartz counter tops, premium engineered hardwood, tile flooring in main bath, ensuite, and laundry room. Private, fully fenced and landscaped back yard. Shared Community road maintenance fee $100 yearly. Quick Possession Available. More detailsListed by Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.
982 Citation Rd in Langford: La Florence Lake Row/Townhouse for sale : MLS®# 905933
982 Citation Rd La Florence Lake Langford V9B 5T1$849,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,196 sq. ft.111 m2Welcome to Florence Felicity. A brand new boutique development of 12 luxurious townhomes in the heart of the Westshore with elaborate floorplans and tastefully finished interiors in Westcoast modern style. True open concept floor plans with over height ceilings, full sized driveways and garages. Outside features lush landscaping packages complete with irrigation and even a common outdoor park area. Luxe interiors with quartz counters throughout, high-end appliance packages, Heat pumps with A/C, on demand natural gas hot water and BBQ hook up . Minutes from the world-renowned Jack Nicklaus designed Bear Mountain golf community, lake access, Millstream village shopping center and everything the Westshore has to offer. An absolutely amazing place to call home. Offerings from the mid 800’s with completion dates starting late 2022. Call now to secure your new home. More detailsListed by Team 3000 Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.