Greater Victoria Areas
401 2850 Aldwynd Rd in Langford: La Fairway Condo for sale : MLS®# 907696
401 2850 Aldwynd Rd La Fairway Langford V9B 3S7$798,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,207 sq. ft.112 m2Best unit in the building! This stunning top floor 2012 penthouse condominium on the Royal Colwood Golf Course is a must see. Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac is your spacious 2 BR, 2 bath end unit overlooking the 2nd hole of the Royal Colwood. Image floor to ceiling windows, gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless appliances, wine fridge, rich dark cabinets and center island. You will love the open layout boasting 9' ceilings, 3 sided gas FP with stone surround, gorgeous oak flooring throughout with access to both sundrenched decks and balconies. The primary bedroom offers a walk-in closet, 5 piece luxury ensuite and large walkout balcony to enjoy your morning coffee. The spacious 2nd bedroom also has walkout deck with views. Other features include: Heated floors, gas hot water on demand, heat pump, barbeque hookup on deck, custom Illusion blinds and so much more. Only steps to Goldstream Village, great shopping and all amenities, A rare find indeed, call now! More detailsListed by Day Team Realty Ltd
304 2850 Aldwynd Rd in Langford: La Fairway Condo for sale : MLS®# 907417
304 2850 Aldwynd Rd La Fairway Langford V9B 3S7$719,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,160 sq. ft.108 m2Nestled on a quiet street in the heart of Langford, this stunning two bed, two full bath condo is a rare offering. Affectionately known as “The Treehouse” with floor to ceiling windows and overlooking the Royal Colwood Golf Course, this unit is sure to take your breath away. The abundance of natural light and open concept kitchen keep the space feeling bright and airy. The spacious primary suite has deck access, a beautiful 5 piece ensuite and walk in closet. A second large bedroom has mountain views and access to the second massive deck. Featuring on demand hot water, A/C, a gas fireplace (plumbed for gas stove as well) and quartz countertops, no details have been missed. Tasteful modern updates including Smart lighting compatible with google leave you nothing to do but move in. Excellent walkability to amenities, and includes a coveted covered parking space, and additional storage. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
407 654 Granderson Rd in Langford: La Fairway Condo for sale : MLS®# 906896
407 654 Granderson Rd La Fairway Langford V9B 0N8$449,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 482 sq. ft.45 m2Unit A - Welcome to The Grand! This is an 83 unit 6 story building located in the heart of Downtown Langford for ultimate convenience and lifestyle. We have a mixture of 1 bed, 1 bed + den, 2 bed, & 2 bed + den units available. The Grand Offers modern finishing's, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, vinyl plank flooring, ductless dryers, gas range & gas BBQ hook up, highly energy efficient heating & cooling, balconies, roughed in EV charges, U/G secured parking, bike storage, gym, work station, & pet washing area. There are 9 functional floor plans available that offer excellent living space for all lifestyles. Enjoy walking to restaurants, pubs, shopping, recreation, schools, galloping goose trail, Royal Colwood Golf Course, transit, hiking trails and much more! 5 minute drive to HWY 1 plus a walk score of 73 & bike score of 95! 2 pets no weight restrictions and rentals allowed. Under construction - estimated completion is Nov 2023. Comes with 2-5-10 warranty. Price + GST More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.