Greater Victoria Areas
933 Rankin Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 423613
933 Rankin Road Es Kinsmen Park VICTORIA V9A 6V7$895,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,358 sq. ft.219 m2Welcome to 933 Rankin Rd. Water Views, One Owner Home, and First Time on the Market! Located in the popular Esquimalt Kinsmen Park area you will find this great family home at the end of a Cul-De-Sac Rd over looking the Gorge Water Way. There is also excellent SUITE potential as the lower level has a separate entry and plenty of living space to work with! Head up to your property to find ample driveway parking, and a huge double car garage! Follow inside to your main level and you will see large living area with wood burning stove, dining room, Kitchen with eating area, large deck overlooking the Gorge Water Way, 3 bedrooms with the Master offering its own 3 piece ensuite and his/her closets, as well as a large 4 piece main bath with sky light! Lower level offers a huge family room with wood burning stove, large laundry room, huge bedroom area, 2 piece bathroom, and a workshop! This central location is a short drive to Downtown, as well as the Westshore, and all other amenities! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
896 Dellwood Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421796
896 Dellwood Road Es Kinsmen Park VICTORIA V9A 6P1$829,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,313 sq. ft.122 m23-Yrs young "Gorge-ous" Rancher situated on a quiet street with beautiful glimpses of the Gorge Waterway. Spacious open concept design, 3-bedrooms with 2-full bathrooms including 4-pce ensuite - This one level home on a heated crawlspace is perfect for a family, retirees and empty-nesters. Gently sloping 11,520 SqFt LOT affords RV Parking, glimpses of the Gorge Waterway and plenty of space for gardening or lounging on the patio in the very private backyard. Don't miss the bonus 24x22 DETACHED wired SHOP/GARAGE ideal for storing that classic car or working on your latest hobby project! Just a fantastic location less than 10-minutes to Victoria's Inner Harbor and mere steps to the Gorge Waterway to paddle-board, canoe or kayak, plus Gorge Vale Golf Course is practically next door. Admirals Walk Shopping Centre, 4 Mile Pub, buses & schools are nearby. Don't delay on this fabulous one level Rancher so close to downtown Victoria. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
301 835 Selkirk Avenue in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421747
301 835 Selkirk Avenue Es Kinsmen Park VICTORIA V9A 2T7$499,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 961 sq. ft.89 m2Looking for a beautifully renovated top floor, corner suite full of natural sunlight? "Twin Gables" is an adult oriented re-mediated building with new rain-screen, roof, windows, sliding doors & balconies. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit has been tastefully renovated with several upgrades including: Laminate floors, carpet, Ruffell & Brown custom blinds, glass tile backsplash & LED lighting. The large master offers a walk in closet, newly renovated master ensuite with heated slate floors, quartz counter, cultured marble shower & the 2nd bedroom features a built in custom desk & Murphy bed. This unit also offers original features such as gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings with bright skylights, in-suite laundry & secure parking. This building is tucked in behind offering extra privacy & quiet. Located steps from Gorge Waterway & Selkirk trestle, surrounded by walking & biking paths, Galloping Goose trail, parks, shops, restaurants, transit, kayak launch+ minutes to downtown More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.