Greater Victoria Areas
204 1008 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413689$399,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 906 sq. ft.84 m2Welcome to the Kinsmen Park area of Esquimalt, where you will find this spacious, 900+ sf, 2 bed, 2 bath condo, conveniently located minutes from the Gorge Waterway, Gorge Vale Golf Club and Tillicum Mall, with easy access to downtown. This contemporary condo boasts 9-ft ceilings, an open-concept kitchen, dining and living area, in-suite laundry, and French doors leading to a large deck, with room for a BBQ and patio set. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and plenty of cupboard space. The master suite has large corner windows, a walk-through double closet, and a 3-piece ensuite with tile floors and quartz countertops. The second bedroom is generously-sized; the 4-piece main bathroom also features tile floors and quartz countertops. This home comes with one secure, underground parking stall. There are no rental restrictions, and pets and BBQ’s are allowed. This must-see home offers excellent value in a great location. Check it out today! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
311 1083 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413424$468,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,041 sq. ft.97 m2Your Gorge Pointe waterfront lifestyle awaits! Moor your boat at the private marina and live on a beautiful waterway that leads to Victoria's Inner Harbour. This well maintained 3rd floor, 1000sq.ft+ 2 bed and 2 bath suite has an open floorplan with great space utilization in the living area and a large master. The unit has expansive views down the Gorge waterway and Olympic Mountains. gas fireplace, in-suite laundry with an updated kitchen. Enjoy what this fully remediated complex has to offer - fitness room, guest suite and private dock with a covered gazebo and the complex is surrounded by parks. A short stroll to restaurants, shops, grocery stores and the Gorge causeway. Pet and BBQ's are permitted, no age restrictions and no rentals allowed. Come and greet your new neighourhood! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
404 1008 Tillicum Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 413178$429,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 931 sq. ft.86 m2This contemporary, top floor 2 bed, 2 bath corner condo is ideal for first-time buyers or investors. The open-concept living area is spacious and bright - perfect for entertaining. Modern kitchen features high-end stainless steel appliances, a large island with quartz counters & ample cupboard space. The generous master bedroom offers a walk-through closet to a deluxe 3 pc ensuite bath. The second bedroom is also a good size and the additional 4 pc bath includes a soaker tub. The large balcony is exceptional added space for lounging and storage! And yes, BBQs are allowed. Also included: in-suite laundry & one secure parking stall. This professionally managed building, built in 2010, is centrally located with the convenience of public transit, Tillicum Mall, Gorge Vale Golf Club & Gorge Waterway all nearby. Fully rentable making it a perfect Pied-a-Terre or holding property. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.