Greater Victoria Areas
919 W Garthland Place in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421369$925,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,135 sq. ft.198 m2Welcome to this incredible, quality custom built, 3 Br., 2 Bath West Coast style home with gorgeous views overlooking the Gorge Waterway. Tucked away at the end of a private cul de sac, special features include: split entry w/ vaulted ceilings, loads of windows to soak in the sunshine & views, 7 skylights, lovely kitchen with maple cabinets, granite counter tops and river rock masonry fireplace with pizza oven & stainless steel appliances w/ water filter system. Beautiful cherry wood floors & pot lights throughout w/ sunken dining & living room, 2 amazing spa like baths with slate tile floors, claw foot tub/shower, glass block & double shower/vanity in master. Bright family room with attic storage & library/den area. 2 decks, heat pump/HRV system, easy access full 3' crawl, garage w/ drop down ladder, 200 amp, new H/W tank in '16. Exceptionally gracious & elegantly appointed home for entertaining family & friends while taking in the captivating and scenic views bestowed before you. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
843 Selkirk Avenue in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421383$789,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,019 sq. ft.188 m2Rarely does a home come up for sale in this incredible neighbourhood. This charming 1940’s 3 to 4 bedroom home has a 1 bedroom legal suite below. The main house offers character hardwood floors in the living room, two bedrooms, bathroom, sunny kitchen with eating area and south facing deck. Shared laundry room and access to lower level (optional 3rd bedroom/storage room with window and closet). The beautiful suite has kitchen/living combo, bathroom and one bedroom. Backyard is fully fenced and has mature apple/cherry trees and a storage space. Many upgrades - too long to list all of them including newer roof, gutters, perimeter drain, windows. This fantastic location is walking distance to the Vic West Community Centre, children and off leash dog park, café and bakery. To top it off, this street connects to the Galloping Goose trail. Come view before it’s gone! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
948 Aral Road in VICTORIA: Es Kinsmen Park Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421285$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,331 sq. ft.217 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY FEBRUARY 23rd 2-4PM. Beautiful custom west coast contemporary home with LEGAL SUITE. This gorgeous home was built in 2017 by the current owners and offers a very well thought out floor plan. Main floor open concept living, bedrooms upstairs and a self contained suite located at the rear of the home above the garage. Beautifully finished with 9' ceilings, quartz counter tops, s/s appliances, built-in kitchen pantry and a cozy fireplace in the living room. French doors off the dining area lead to a beautiful covered patio and hot tub area overlooking a fully fenced back yard. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms including a master suite with walk-in closet and gorgeous 5pc ensuite with heated tile floors. A mud room off the rear of the home adjacent to the over-sized 2 car garage. Plenty of storage with an easy access crawlspace. Lots of parking and space for the boat or RV in the deep driveway. Just steps to The Gorge Waterway and only a 10 minute drive to downtown. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.