Greater Victoria Areas
2235 Carpenter Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 415559$750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,606 sq. ft.242 m2From the majestic maple that greets you at the gated entrance to the magical mountain top oasis that awaits your arrival you will be swept away with the views of the ocean and forested areas on your own small estate! Privacy to the max! Home is a young 23 years old needing maintenance including a new roof, deck and siding repairs. With lots of light and great spaces to share with others; many can enjoy this property at one time. The outdoor is beautifully landscaped with a paved road that meanders through this lovely country 2.48 acre setting. With 2552 sq. ft. offering 3 bds, 1 bath on upper level and luxury master suite 509 sqt w/5 pc deluxe ensuite partially shared with 1 bedroom on lower level. Double garage. Horse friendly, 3 stall 24X24 barn, hay storage/tack room (currently used as storage/workshop. Property is easily suited. Close to beaches. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
C 7869 Chubb Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 414203$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,005 sq. ft.186 m2Lakefront Lifestyle! Kick back, relax and dip your toes in to this 2012 built lake front home with 3 bedrooms plus den & 2 full bathrooms. This flat and usable 1.02 acre lot on the South-West side of Kemp Lake has swimming, kayaking, canoeing & fishing right in your own back yard. Views of the Sooke hills to boot! Cottage style home features 2000 sq.ft of finished living space with main level upstairs. Open-concept main with laminate floors and vaulted ceilings. Galley style kitchen with shaker cabinets & pantry. Living-dining combo with slider to back deck & glistening views of the water. Full 4 piece bathroom with laundry & 2 bedrooms finish upstairs. Down, find huge master bedroom with dual closets & tile floors. Bonus den or use as a 4th bed! Massive entry way offers plenty of options for family room or games room. Bright office space with door to back deck and side parking. Detached workshop w/option to turn into garage & plenty of parking for all of your toys! Lakefront dreaming. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
D 7849 Chubb Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408270$925,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,506 sq. ft.233 m2Amazing opportunity to live on the lake and own acreage! Listen to the frogs,birds & tranquil breeze from your deck overlooking the beauty! This beautiful open post and beam home sits on 6+ acres in nature's tranquil setting on Kemp Lake. A protected swimming lake where motor boats are prohibited. Singing birds, soaring eagles, croaking frogs, bass/trout fishing, canoes, kayaks, splashing and swimming are part of the life style! 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bath main house plus an in-law suite offers spacious family living. West Coast style with high ceilings and dynamic timbers. Windows galore overlooking lake, with massive patio for outdoor living. Living Room with cozy wood stove & upper floor loft area for home office. Solid wood kitchen cabinets and bar. Wood accents through out! This is country living at it's best ! A must see and a rare find. Daily vacation living!Fish, canoe, swim & enjoy the lifestyle. Trout stocked lake. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.