Greater Victoria Areas
D 7849 Chubb Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408270$991,955Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,506 sq. ft.233 m2LAKE FRONT ACREAGE! This beautiful open post and beam home sits on 6+ acres in nature's tranquil setting on Kemp Lake. A protected swimming lake where motor boats are prohibited. Singing birds, soaring eagles, croaking frogs, bass/trout fishing, canoes, kayaks, splashing and swimming from the dock are part of the life style! 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bath main house plus an in-law suite offers spacious family living. West Coast style with high ceilings and dynamic timbers. Windows galore overlooking lake, with massive patio for outdoor living. Living Room with cozy wood stove & upper floor loft area for home office. Solid wood kitchen cabinets and bar. Wood accents through out! This is country living at it's best ! A must see and a rare find. Daily vacation living! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
D 7885 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 408274$314,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 725 sq. ft.67 m2Welcome to home ownership. Why buy a condo when you can start with this lovely 2 Bedroom 1 Bath home which offers you just over 5,000 sq foot of sun soaked yard. This one comes with waterfront access as well as an easement area which allows you to utilize the boat launch (for a fee). Situated literally steps to the beaches of the Otter Point area & just a couple minutes from downtown Sooke. This strata is comprised of 5 lots, with plenty of parking. This cottage was re-built in 1988, features a comfortable livingroom complete with gas fireplace to keep you cozy on those winter evenings. Eating area off the kitchen & a large covered deck area, perfect for those evening BBQ's with family after coming back from a day at the beach or out on your boat. This home is even set up with generator power back up for those stormy winter days. Fully fenced yard, exterior storage shed, mature gardens & plantings, this one is just ready for you to plan your moving dates. Get ready to start packing!! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
2 7871 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Manu Double-Wide for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 407975$359,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,274 sq. ft.118 m2NO PAD RENT HERE. This is a rare opportunity to get into your own 3bdrm 2bath 2016 Doublewide. Affordable as you pay no pad rent. This home features open floorplan with vaulted ceilings. Bright Comfortable Livingroom. Modern Kitchen with appliances, eating bar and large pantry. Inline formal dining room. Separate Laundry room. Master with loads of closet space and full 4pc. ensuite. Fully fenced back yard with established gardens, sitting area and separate dog yard. Huge Porch off the Front with loads of Parking. 2minutes to your own pebble beach access. This beach is Common Property to this unique Strata. Only 2 manufactured parks like this on the lower island.. Say no to the landlord. This place is spotless and a real gem to view.. Priced to please at 359,900 More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.