Greater Victoria Areas
4105 Otter Point Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 418949$805,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,007 sq. ft.279 m24.07 Usable Acres Property – Private, fenced, minutes outside of Sooke (only 50 minutes from Victoria)! The Property is a horse owner’s dream with barn (heat and electricity) with 4 stalls, tack room and office. The property also has a riding ring, chicken coop and greenhouse. Pasture area for grazing and land for growing all your produce. This property offers so many options B&B, equestrian or simply enjoy the beauty, peace and quiet this home has to offer. The house is 3007 sq ft, on the upper level there are 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and kitchen. The large living room has river rock gas fireplace, hardwood floor and large deck overlooking pasture. The spacious country kitchen is well laid out and it has gas stove, dining area and hardwood floors. The master bedroom has ensuite and private deck off master bedroom. The other two bedrooms are spacious. Downstairs has a fully self-contained suite just waiting for your ideas and updates. More detailsListed by Greenaway Realty Ltd.
2405 Carpenter Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 417135$859,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,661 sq. ft.154 m2This West Coast Contemporary home is set on 2 quiet and peaceful acres between Kemp Lake and the Pacific Ocean. Upon arrival you will first notice the vaulted cedar ceilings of the home that allow for expansive south facing wall of windows that invite the natural light into the open concept living space. Polished radiant concrete floors anchor this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home. White oak millwork in the kitchen establishes the contemporary tone along with Quartz countertops and Bosch stainless appliances. Warm evenings in the living room are enhanced by the wood burning fireplace. The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in closet that occupy the entire top floor with ocean glimpses via floor to ceiling windows. Additional space is offered in the attached studio/garage that has been used as a yoga studio/exercise area. Established garden beds behind cedar fencing and a hot tub in the woods to rejuvenate with nearby trails to water access at Kemp Lake and the ocean and Sooke Village More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
30 7871 West Coast Road in SOOKE: Sk Kemp Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416795$374,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 976 sq. ft.91 m2Affordable seaside living under $400K - with million dollar views and the beach is just steps away! This well maintained and updated manufactured home is a tidy 1000 sq ft and has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, and is on its OWN 3509 sq ft lot (NO PAD RENT, YOU OWN THE LAND, TOO). The living room, dining room and kitchen are all open, making the space feel much larger. Updated kitchen counter tops and a top of the line heat pump for energy-efficient heating and cooling ensuring your comfort year-round, that comes cheap (~$50/mo Hydro!) Combine that with the cozy propane fireplace and this is where you're going to want to be to enjoy winter storm season right from your dining room window. Low strata fee of $100 covers a common septic system and garbage pickup. Fully fenced yard, nice landscaping, patio, and two storage sheds. Walk out your gate and you're just steps from the ocean. Owners have access to boat launch next door, too! Don't miss this opportunity! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.