Greater Victoria Areas
2284 Lynne Lane in SAANICHTON: CS Keating Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428274
2284 Lynne Lane CS Keating SAANICHTON V8M 1N2$995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,037 sq. ft.282 m2Spectacular views of the Martindale valley farms, Mt. Baker and distant Gulf Islands. This immaculate level entry with walk out basement is sure to please. Located on a quiet cul de sac with over 3000sf, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Many substantial updates over the past years including a brand new en-suite, new hot water on demand system and hot water home heating system. Floor to ceiling windows in living areas looking out over the expansive views, vaulted ceilings, several entertainment sized decks and patios. Downstairs there is a self contained 1 bedroom suite easily expanded to a 2 bedroom and there is still plenty of room to add extra living space for the upstairs. Double garage, veggie gardens, fruit trees, fenced yard and so much more. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
7021 East Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Keating Row/Townhouse for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428279
7021 East Saanich Road CS Keating SAANICHTON V8M 1Y3$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,837 sq. ft.171 m2Hard to find this large 3 bed 3 bath 1800+ sq ft Townhouse with 2 parking spots with incredible highway access for a quick commute to town. Great condition inside and out with hard surface flooring, gas fireplace, open living dining, and spacious kitchen with BBQ deck all on the main level. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms with 2 4-piece baths including ensuite and washer dryer combo. Downstairs is large rec room and good storage. Good parking with double carport with mud room entrance to lower level. This home is situated near amazing beaches like Island View, Shop local and walk to Mitchel's Farm Stand or Silver Rail Corn Farm, enjoy the close by amenities of the Keating shopping district or take a quick drive to Sidney, Saanichton, or Brentwood Bay for many more shops and dining options. Many say the Saanich Peninsula is the best place to live on Vancouver Island...Come see why. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
7256 East Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Keating Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 426806
7256 East Saanich Road CS Keating SAANICHTON V8M 1Y4$779,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,557 sq. ft.238 m2Overlooking the valley, this 1908 character home has a turn of the century charm with a modern touch. Over $100,000 in renovations, the interior features have been updated from top to bottom. Gourmet kitchen, granite countertops, coffered ceilings, wainscotting detail, crown moldings, new flooring, new light fixtures and more! On the main floor, the layout includes a spacious living area, high ceilings, large formal dining room, cozy sitting room, bathroom and laundry room. Upstairs a 4 piece bath with claw-foot soaker tub, master bedroom featuring a window seat with valley views, 2 additional charming bedrooms plus an office (which could be a 4th bedroom). Situated on a beautifully landscaped lot, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a turnkey Central Saanich home at a reasonable price! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.