Greater Victoria Areas
1780 Emerson Street in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423903
1780 Emerson Street Vi Jubilee VICTORIA V8R 2C3$799,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,506 sq. ft.140 m2Charming and spotless home. The main living level boasts a gorgeous modern Kitchen with heated flooring, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, coved ceilings and a bright living room with fireplace. There is also a wonderful deck off the kitchen overlooking a beautiful fenced in sunny backyard, where there is plenty of room for a veggie garden and kids and pets to play. The lower level has extra accommodation with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, lounge room, kitchen, shared laundry, and private entrance. Excellent location on a quiet cul-de-sac just steps to Jubilee Hospital, buses, schools, shopping, beaches, and downtown. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to call this gem HOME. Check out the virtual Tour. More detailsListed by Duttons & Co. Real Estate Ltd
1840 Chestnut Street in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423503
1840 Chestnut Street Vi Jubilee VICTORIA V8R 4N5$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,831 sq. ft.263 m2Wonderful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Character home with much of the original character in the main living areas. Character features includes: fir floors, picture and plate rails, built-in buffet, pocket doors, wooden doors, classic fireplace with beautiful mantel, claw foot tub, wainscoting, leaded glass, and an inviting front porch. Modern features include a bright and inviting kitchen, mostly vinyl windows, natural gas furnace, spacious and private upper master bedroom (with ensuite) and a bonus lower level with laundry, rec room, storage, and the 4th bedroom. The rear yard is ideal for families, is partly fenced, and the Sunny West facing double deck is perfect for barbeques. The home sits on a quiet no thru street and is easy walking distance to shops, schools, and with the recent bike lanes it is minutes to downtown Victoria. This home is situated next to a city pathway with fantastic Fern Street Park in behind. Very much a pleasure to view. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
2434 Richmond Road in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Half Duplex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423220
2434 Richmond Road Vi Jubilee VICTORIA V8R 4S3$589,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,175 sq. ft.109 m2Great Updates! Great location! Great value! This home has it all. You'll love this beautifully updated, centrally located quiet 3 bedroom duplex steps from Royal Jubilee Hospital. Newer stainless steel appliances, cupboards and back splash compliment the cozy kitchen and dining area. The warm open living room is ideal for having friends over or enjoying a quiet evening at home. The master bedroom boasts a walk-through closet and full en-suite with jaccuzi tub and heated floors. Two additional bedrooms make for a comfortable living space. The 2nd bedroom includes heated floors as well. New paint and laminate flooring throughout. This home comes with 2 parking spots, on of which is a single car garage with work space. Close to Camosun College and all amenities. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Plan to view today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.