Greater Victoria Areas
1748 Coronation Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 418810$1,550,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,833 sq. ft.263 m2Centrally located on a quiet Street in the highly desirable Jubilee Neighbourhood just minutes from Downtown Victoria and Oak Bay Village shopping. This custom designed house by Vivid Homes has great curb appeal and features: fantastic floor plan with desirable main level living and 3 bedrooms up + legal One Bedroom Suite above the Double Car Garage, walk score of 81, New Home Warranty, tankless hot water on demand, huge Island kitchen with lots of counter & cupboard space, superior finishing throughout, wired for sound inside & out, natural gas fireplace, covered patio with fire pit for year-round outdoor living, dual zone heat pump / air conditioning, a long list of thoughtful options and a fully fenced backyard that is ideal for both children & pets. This special property is sure to impress, price includes GST. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
302 1714 Fort Street in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 418820$349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 646 sq. ft.60 m2OH Sun, 12-1 pm | Spacious, quiet southwest facing 1 bedroom condo on Oak Bay Rockland border. Open plan living/dining room includes a gas fireplace for cozy nights & a beautiful Juliet balcony overlooking greenery and serenity. Complex backs onto a park. Large master bedroom easily fits a king size bed & there’s a tasteful 4 piece bathroom across the hall. Bright, U-shaped kitchen with sunny big window and lots of counter and cabinet space. Separate laundry room with hot water tank & plenty of storage could be tiny utility room/pantry combo. Working at home? This unit includes an office alcove with built-in desk and cabinets adjacent to the main living area. Walk to downtown, hospital or ocean with many amenities and transit at the front door. Unit includes 1 space in secure underground parking lot and 1 storage locker. A great combination of location and design in popular sought after building. Looking for an investment? This unit is currently has a fabulous tenant. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
309 1619 Morrison Street in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 417406$269,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 707 sq. ft.66 m2Nestled on the border of Oak Bay and Victoria, and close to all amenities and the Jubilee hospital, you will find Morrison Manor...This 1 bed condo in a superb location could be yours! In the spacious light-filled living room, one could get cozy this winter in front of the crackling of the wood-burning fireplace. The bedroom is equally sun-filled and a great size with more than enough space to fit a king size bed and more; In-suite the laundry and lots of storage, as well as the separate storage locker and underground, secure parking stall, are wonderful assets to this unit. No age restrictions! And pets allowed (2 cats or 1 dog-size/weight restrictions apply)! The building is about to undergo maintenance & will have brand new windows and balconies- and the special assessment has already been paid for by the seller!! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.