Greater Victoria Areas
1516 Davie Street in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408279$889,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,627 sq. ft.151 m2A Charming and Tidy 3-4 br Character Home in Lovely Jubilee. If you're looking for a well-maintained home with a little soul, this may be the one! Main level features include the living room, master br and second br, a 4 pc bath, kitchen with dining area, and a dedicated laundry room with access to a private west-facing deck. Upstairs you'll find a generous landing with office or studio potential, two additional bedrooms (4th br has no closet), and multiple crawlspace storage. There's good potential for an additional 2pc bathroom upstairs if inclined. The lower level is a 1044 sf unfinished basement with approx. 6'4" ceiling height and backyard access that awaits your ideas. Outside, the deck leads to a sunny and inviting west-facing back yard with garden shed and covered parking. A very short walk to OB Village, shopping, retail, restaurants, and OB Rec Center. A tidy character gem in a friendly, central neighborhood. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
108 1655 Begbie Street in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 408013$373,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 888 sq. ft.82 m2It is my pleasure to list this spacious two bed, one bath condo located on the ground floor and quiet side of the complex. Unrestricted rentals and awesome location make this unit a great investment or home. It has an in-suite laundry room that will also provide extra storage. The unit has a wood burning fireplace. It has previously been tenant occupied and is now empty and ready for your clients to move in. Chestnut Grove is a professionally managed condo building. Located close to Royal Jubilee Hospital and major bus routes for easy access to Uvic and downtown. It comes with one parking spot in a secure underground parking garage as well as dedicated bike storage area in the parking garage. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
113 1975 Lee Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 407904$315,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 803 sq. ft.75 m2Open House Saturday April 13th 11am to 1pm. Great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo, over 800 SF. Nicely updated with a newer kitchen, brand new laminate flooring and a fresh coat of paint. All you have to do is move in. Incredibly convenient location. Close to Royal Jubilee Hospital and the Fort and Foul Bay shopping centre and bus routes. One uncovered parking space and your storage room and laundry are on your floor, plus a storage place for your bike. You are welcome to bring one small pet and some rentals are allowed. Very reasonable strata fees as they don’t have the extras that only a few use. Quick possession is possible. Floor plans available. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.