Greater Victoria Areas
306 2310 Trent Street in : Vi Jubilee Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413584$418,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 721 sq. ft.67 m2LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! This immaculate 2 bedroom condo is steps away from the Royal Jubilee Hospital, Oak Bay Recreation Centre, Save On Foods, Starbucks and the BC Liquor Store. While being on direct bus routes to downtown Victoria, UVic and Camosun's Lansdowne Campus it's an easy stroll to Oak Bay Village with its numerous restaurants and amenities. With southeast exposure, this professionally managed building offers you secured underground parking, bicycle storage, seperate storage locker and visitor parking. Features include in-suite washer and dryer, gas fireplace, a bright kitchen with windows and a patio big enough for your BBQ. Strata fees include gas and hotwater. Pet friendly and rentals allowed (see bylaws). More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
310 2022 Foul Bay Road in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413516$335,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 861 sq. ft.80 m2Open House Saturday 2-4. 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, condominium in Woodbridge. Conveniently located at the corner of Fort and Foul Bay, within minutes of Willows Beach, UVIC, Royal Jubilee Hospital and amenities of Oak Bay. This is a great condo for students, hospital professionals, or for any first time home buyer. This suite has great eastern exposure with an expansive deck. Featuring generous room sizes throughout, this suite has tons of potential. 1 parking stall and separate storage locker are included. Maximum 3 rentals are permitted, with 7 currently on the waitlist, non-smoking and sorry, no pets. This is an excellent opportunity at an affordable price. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
1661 Fell Street in VICTORIA: Vi Jubilee Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413473$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,239 sq. ft.301 m2INVESTORS ALERT!-This turn of the Century Character home is being offered to the market for the first time! Located in the South Jubilee area close to all amenities, buses, parks and schools. This quiet street home offers lots of parking, an immaculately kept garden and a bonus of TWO additional suites for mortgage helpers! This 3 story home boasts tons of light and endless character. Enjoy your master bedroom with an on-suite on the main while the top floor holds two bedrooms and a bathroom. The downstairs living offers two additional 1bed/1bath suites which are currently rented to wonderful tenants. The location is unbeatable in this family oriented neighborhood! These homes don't come up often and they certainly don't last long. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.