Greater Victoria Areas
3942 Timberline Way in VICTORIA: Sk Jordan River Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 412718$469,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 288 sq. ft.27 m2Great opportunity to buy land out west! Almost 2.5 acres with breath taking 180 degree ocean view. Very private. Owner has built small "Owner Builder" cottage. Not quite 300 sq ft the cottage is plumbed and wired for laundry, has small kitchen with stove and fridge and has a 3 piece bathroom. If this is all you need wonderful but there is opportunity to live in this and build your dream home. You could also use cottage as base and add on to make your country home. Well log shows 1 GPM and septic tank is in. Located just past Jordan River in Wildwood Terrace. Great surfing minutes away, endless provincial beaches and parks. This is truly a lifestyle. Make this property your primary residence or perfect for weekend and summer getaways... More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3891 Trailhead Drive in JORDAN RIVER: Sk Jordan River Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 410637$949,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,476 sq. ft.416 m2Air BnB ?Unbelievable Custom Home!Acreage!Suite,Mins to Ocean&Parks(China Beach).Located on a flat 2.5 acres with a Seasonal Creek running through it,in the town of Jordan River (Out of Speculation Tax area) Approx 30mins drive to Sooke&90 mins drive to Downtown Victoria.This Impressive property was built with all the Elements of West Coast in mind.Original 2013yr built 3+beds,3baths,2+Car Garage,Open concept home is complete with Wood finish Inside&Out(Black Ash Floors&Red&White Alder Walls all imported from Northern Ontario.Amazing detail to finish is breathtaking.Gourmet Kitchen w/Knotty alder finish,enormous Dining rm area,Living rm w/smartly done built ins&Woodstove which gives it a True Wilderness Feel,2 large sized beds also on Main.Up has a massive Master with sitting area,many closets&fabulous ensuite.In 2017 an additional Building was added with equal quality finish.2 beds suite+Workshop area,that has been renovated&could easily be another Suite,Airbnb or remain Workshop More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Lot 7 23803 Trailhead Drive in JORDAN RIVER: Sk Jordan River Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 406209$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 864 sq. ft.80 m2Brand New Homes!Quality Built 2 bedroom Ranchers priced at $299,900 + GST Appliance Packages.2 Huge 6ft x 24ft Decks.What a Deal. Each unit has own drilled well with good flow, common septic field and common Gazebo. Phase 2 of Trailhead Landing is located in Jordan River on Trailhead Rd,30 Min Drive past Sooke and only 2 minute car ride to Ocean,Surfing, Trails & China Beach.Lots of Parking and room for a boat. Propane Fireplaces. Strata fees will be approximately $100 per month. All measurements based off plans pls verify if important. Air BnB ??. A couple units close to being finished.Registration may take a few months in order to get new Legals and occupancy permits.Lot size (may) and Legals will change.Ideal Starter or Retire. 5 Ranchers,3Sold,2 Left to Choose from, also Have 4, 3 Bedroom and 2 bathroom,+GST Appliance Package.We have A/O on unit 15, starting to sell. These are houses not manufactured homes More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.