Greater Victoria Areas
Lot 60 Spar Tree Way in : Sk John Muir Land for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416885$279,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 416885Wonderful mountain and ocean views. This 0.57 acre lot is fully serviced (underground) and close to schools, beaches and hiking trails. Located in Erinan Estats offering wide curving blvds, plantings, sidewalks & streetlights. Gently sloping lot allows easy building of your dream home. All this moments from the fast growing Sooke core, 30 minutes to Westshore and 60 minutes to Downtown Victoria. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
7125 W Grant Road in SOOKE: Sk John Muir Other for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416724$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,000 sq. ft.279 m2Great Investment or Holding Property. The Mobiles are part of sale, owned by seller and rented out - Own it all. Zoning allows for Small Lot Residential (RU3) permitting a 9 strata lot subdivision. 3 x 2 bedroom Units, Prime, south-facing, mostly level .96 Acre in the heart of Sooke views of the Olympic Mountains. Municipal water, hydro, phone, cable, internet and sewer connection available near lot line on Grant Rd. Steps to public transit and close to schools, parks, beaches, marina and shops. Included are 3 manufactured homes w/current BC Safety Branch Silver Label Electrical Certifications, rented for over $3000 per month. A 4th Structure is unoccupied, needs some electrical and foundation work (Approximately $15,000-$20,000 to make liveable). An excellent opportunity. (Square footage and Year built are approximate pls verify if important) More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
7235 Spar Tree Way in : Sk John Muir Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 416596$1,650,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,379 sq. ft.407 m2**OPEN HOUSE SAT 2-4** 7235 Spar Tree Way is situated in a luxury development in beautiful Sooke, BC. This custom home was built w/great care & attention to detail to the highest standards. The expansive views of ocean & mountains will captivate you. The floor plan is a perfect layout w/over 4,300sqft of living space on 2 levels. The main floor hosts 9ft ceilings, 3 bdrms, office, laundry & open concept living/dining/kitchen. The well appointed kitchen is beautifully finished w/custom cabinetry, marble backsplash, quartz countertops, Lg island & high-end S.S appliances. Wide plank Oak floors throughout, 2 gas FP's, gas forced air & infloor radiant heat in suite + fully fenced & landscaped yard. The lower level has 9ft celings, rec/media room w/access to the patio &yard. The added bonus is the oversized fully equipped 2 bd, 2 bth in-law suite. The finishings are exquisite w/custom cabinetry, stone countertops, high end S.S appliances & more. There are too many amazing features to list! More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.