Greater Victoria Areas
2135 Erinan Boulevard in : Sk John Muir Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426112
2135 Erinan Boulevard Sk John Muir V9Z 1M8$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,988 sq. ft.185 m2Serene, Sunny location in a preferred position in the exclusive Erinan Estates development this sprawling nearly 2000 sq. ft. rancher offers a simply perfect one level living environment. 2018 Built semi-custom arts & crafts home where a huge front verandah invites you in to this prominent Erinan Boulevard home, offering an extensive open plan and light filled design it has a real sense of style featuring neutral tones synonymous with the west coast. You'll love the fabulous gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, white shaker & quartz counters & island. Well proportioned bedrooms including a terrific master suite with an exceptional outlook over the beautifully landscaped fenced rear, door to a private deck and luxurious hot tub, his & hers walk-ins, gorgeous ensuite - freestanding soaker tub, sep. glass shower, quartz counters. Expansive covered rear deck perfect to entertain or just relax on. Huge double garage accessed off the laundry/mudroom. A short walk to Ella beach & shops closely. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2200 Henlyn Drive in SOOKE: Sk John Muir Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 426121
2200 Henlyn Drive Sk John Muir SOOKE V9Z 0N5$969,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,069 sq. ft.192 m2Prestigious Erinan Estates-a development of quality built newer construction. A beautiful 2000 sq ft rancher on over .5 of an acre proudly offered at $969,900 - GST included. Property offers fabulous views of mountains, ocean and trees. Privately tucked away with room to roam, garden and park your extra toys. Soaring living room ceilings and floor to ceiling windows giving a feeling of grandeur and offers scenic views from living room, kitchen and master bedroom. Beautiful patio with south west exposure - wired for hot tub. House is under construction with expected completion date of approximately October 2020. Finishings are being finalized, off white kitchen cabinets, quartz counter tops, ductless heat pump system. Over sized garage and room to park toys. A very special house in a very special location. Quality built by Corriveau Construction Ltd. Access is off Henlyn Drive.. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2179 Henlyn Drive in SOOKE: Sk John Muir Single Family Detached for sale (Sooke) : MLS®# 425911
2179 Henlyn Drive Sk John Muir SOOKE V9Z 0N5$574,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,310 sq. ft.122 m2GARDENERS PARADISE! OLYMPIC MTN VIEWS & OCEAN GLIMPSES! Lovingly maintained 1310sf, 3BR, 2BA rancher on large, private, sunny, s-facing, fenced/gated & masterfully landscaped .39ac/16,988sf lot just mins to all amenities. Spectacular organic gardens, including substantial food crops developed using permaculture. This eco-friendly property (on Sooke Ecohome Tour) incorporates a solar grid tie system (3.6kw) results in selling power back to BC Hydro. Rain catchment & storage + optional greywater system can be used to irrigate. Bonus: whole house water filtration system removes chlorine for optimal health. Bright, open floor plan w/cork floor is awash in light thru a profusion of windows. Vaulted living rm w/bay window, cozy fireplace w/insert & inline dining rm. Kitchen w/tile floor, pantry & French door opening to ocean/mtn view deck. Main 4pc bath & 3 spacious bedrooms incl skylit master bedroom w/3pc dual entry ensuite. Laundry, DBL garage, crawlspace, greenhouse, sheds & chicken run! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.