Greater Victoria Areas
302 225 Menzies Street in VICTORIA: Vi James Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 419316$559,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 689 sq. ft.64 m2Welcome to the Vicino - a premier quality concrete and steel residence in the heart of the James Bay community. This 689 sq ft 1bed/1bath + den unit is in top condition and located on the quiet side of the building. This freshly painted space boasts 9ft ceilings with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, a gas fireplace, gas stove, heated bathroom tile floor and two outdoor balconies (1 covered + 1 uncovered)!! Further attributes include in-suite laundry, separate storage unit, unrestricted rentals, PETS ALLOWED and no age restrictions with secure underground parking. This unit and location is hard to beat and within walking distance to downtown Victoria. If stylish city condo living is for you, you will not want to miss seeing this one. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
607 500 Oswego Street in VICTORIA: Vi James Bay Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 419225$300,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 552 sq. ft.51 m2Enjoy full ownership with income! The Oswego is a beautiful and modern boutique hotel only one block away from the inner harbour! This suite comes fully furnished, truly your home away from home. It is a whole ownership recreational condo, with first class amenities and services of a hotel. Concierge service, fitness center, business center, underground secure parking and storage. Enjoy your beautiful suite for part of the year (up to 90 day in low season & 60 days in the high season) with the financial benefits of having your suite in the hotel-managed rental pool. This lovely bright open floor plan has a fully equipped kitchen, private bedroom area, and lovely spa-inspired bath. Walk to everything you desire from fine/casual dining, shops, tourist attraction and the harbour! A highly desirable vacation destination. Great opportunity to earn a return on your investment! As for revenue statements and in-depth Q&A feature booklet. Photos from other, similar unit. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1 127 Michigan Street in VICTORIA: Vi James Bay Row/Townhouse for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 419172$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,794 sq. ft.167 m2*OPEN HOUSE SAT. 12-2pm & SUN. 2-4pm*CONVENIENTLY LOCATED JAMES BAY CORNER UNIT TOWNHOME! Move-in ready 3 beds & 2 full baths in 4 unit self-managed complex. One block from the water & Fisherman's Wharf. Short stroll to Downtown, Shops, Fine Dining and all that Victoria has to offer! Walk & bike everywhere or stay home & cozy up by the gas fireplace. Large Master-suite on upper level has his & her closets, lots of storage, 4 pc.ensuite with soaker tub, as well as a private deck. Huge glassed in sundeck with skylights just off the living/dining area, separate laundry room/storage on lower level & 1 covered parking spot with ample parking on this quiet street. Updates include: Crown molding, Built-in unit surrounding Fireplace, Newer flooring, Updated light fixtures, pot lights, Fresh paint etc. Don't miss out on this one! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.