Greater Victoria Areas
8366 West Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Inlet Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 421861
8366 West Saanich Road CS Inlet SAANICHTON V8M 1S5$1,349,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,015 sq. ft.280 m2Settle in to this 2.65 acres of private forest and a warm and inviting home overlooking amazing Japanese inspired ponds and gardens. The long lasting metal roof continues the oriental theme. Wood chip trails meander throughout the property, along with a lovely elevated viewing deck. Inside, the flexible floor plan allows for a suite if desired. Solid fir flooring and an energy efficient wood stove add to the comfort and allure of this fine home. Spend hours reading and relaxing in the private sunroom or on the large south facing deck overlooking the ponds and gardens. The 37 X 27 detached building is currently rented. Perfect for a home business, suite or Air B & B. This property could offer significant income to the new owner. Close to all amenities on the Saanich Peninsula and is just minutes to the ferries and airport. As unique as it is beautiful. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
629 Senanus Drive in SAANICHTON: CS Inlet Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 416215
629 Senanus Drive CS Inlet SAANICHTON V8M 1S6$6,488,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 9,305 sq. ft.864 m2Architectural masterpiece situated on two incredibly landscaped acres. This spectacular WATERFRONT property, characterized as the "Arbutus House", enjoys a Frank Lloyd Wright design influence, showcases west-coast design with a pinch of Japanese style & displays an unparalleled attention to detail through every inch of the property. SW exposure with an impressive 250 ft of ocean front including private beach, 3000 sq ft of patio, warm water for swimming & deep water moorage 100’ offshore. References from the surrounding ocean & tranquil area brilliantly transition inside through impressive waterfalls, natural materials, & the oversized windows showcasing the waterfront views from every room possible. Watch the marine life, take a scenic stroll through the stunning grounds, relax with a movie night in the cinema room, pick out the perfect bottle of wine from the cellar to accompany dinner, or entertain guests in the lounge & billiard area. You can do it all with this rare offering. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Westshore
8244 West Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Inlet Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 414669
8244 West Saanich Road CS Inlet SAANICHTON V8M 1S3$5,900,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 10,095 sq. ft.938 m2For those who prefer their privacy, this 16.45 acre Oceanfront Estate offers a unique blend of natural wooded acreage, manicured grounds, unparalleled privacy and a preferred Southerly orientation. A decidedly West Coast design that features an interior Totem carved by famed artist Chief Tony Hunt. The principal residence offers over 8900 sq. ft. of accommodation ideal for entertaining with dramatic vaulted ceilings, expansive patio and deck areas with an eye to offering cozy areas of refuge from our busy lives. Literally every room (including the garage) enjoy uninterrupted views of the sheltered waters of the Saanich Inlet - compliments of the 840 foot frontage that affords a Private Cove, Foreshore license with 49 ft. deep water dock, Marine Ways and an Oceanfront Studio. A self contained caretakers/guest loft completes the accommodation. Room Matrix could not accommodate many features including the indoor pool with swim jets, water features & lighting. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.