Greater Victoria Areas
491 Dunmora Court in SAANICHTON: CS Inlet Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 427923
491 Dunmora Court CS Inlet SAANICHTON V8M 1S3$1,970,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,259 sq. ft.303 m2Dunmora Court is an exclusive collection of amazing homes on the Saanich Inlet. On 2.49 acres, surrounded by beautiful forest and lush garden, bathed in natural light, this almost 3300 sq ft home offers a spectacular natural retreat. 20 min from the airport or into town yet miles from it all. A great room with 18 foot vaulted ceilings and a chef's kitchen forms the heart of this home, with lovely hardwood floors and marble countertops, stainless steel appliances and beautiful natural light. A covered patio off of the great room acts as an additional outdoor room that can be taken advantage of year round. The master suite is on the main, with a 5 piece spa like bathroom featuring heated floors and a huge soaker tub that gives you relaxing forested views. 2 Bedrooms downstairs and a media room that opens to a light filled stone patio and landscaped backyard, built for entertaining. Irrigated garden and lawn, double garage, heat pump, gas fireplace and more round out this incredible home. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
629 Senanus Drive in SAANICHTON: CS Inlet Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 426753
629 Senanus Drive CS Inlet SAANICHTON V8M 1S6$6,488,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 9,305 sq. ft.864 m2Architectural masterpiece situated on two incredibly landscaped acres. This spectacular WATERFRONT property, characterized as the "Arbutus House", enjoys a Frank Lloyd Wright design influence, showcases west-coast design with a pinch of Japanese style & displays an unparalleled attention to detail through every inch of the property. SW exposure with an impressive 250 ft of ocean front including private beach, 3000 sq ft of patio, warm water for swimming & deep water moorage 100’ offshore. References from the surrounding ocean & tranquil area brilliantly transition inside through impressive waterfalls, natural materials, & the oversized windows showcasing the waterfront views from every room possible. Watch the marine life, take a scenic stroll through the stunning grounds, relax with a movie night in the cinema room, pick out the perfect bottle of wine from the cellar to accompany dinner, or entertain guests in the lounge & billiard area. You can do it all with this rare offering. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Westshore
8100 McPhail Road in : CS Inlet Land for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 424435
8100 McPhail Road CS Inlet V0X 1M0$3,999,000Land
- MLS® Num:
- 424435Over six and a half acres of prime, south and west facing oceanfront bordering the prestigious Dunmora Estate. With removal of the previous main residence complete and full plans for a modern build included in the sale, this fully serviced parcel is set for quick development allowing for a secondary suite. Peering out onto the Finlayson Arm, this private treed site also features a lengthy stone-gated driveway, a caretaker house and garage, as well as dock with foreshore lease and accompanying waterfront gazebo directly overlooking its 450 foot frontage. Thirty minutes from Victoria's inner harbour, Central Saanich offers an idylic setting for those seeking a more pastoral lifestyle. Here, a myriad of outdoor opportunities abound including extensive hiking trails at Gowlland Tod Provincial Park or Mount Work Regional Park. Minutes South, charming Brentwood Bay Village brims with amenities including a marina, shopping, waterfront restaurants, and the famous Butchart Gardens. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.