Greater Victoria Areas
25 Stoneridge Drive in VICTORIA: VR Hospital Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 419201$689,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,720 sq. ft.160 m2Fantastic and bright 2002 built 2 level family home in the much sought after area of Stoneridge Estates! This is not a strata! The modern design and open floor plan provides an excellent home to entertain family and friends. Bright upstairs with vaulted ceilings, large windows and open kitchen design are warm and welcoming. The large lower living room with gas fireplace, bedroom, full bathroom & laundry provides a comfortable bonus space a family needs. Sunny rear deck with gas hookup perfect for summer BBQ’s. The rear of the home showcases a private fenced easy care yard. A fantastic location with excellent access to all amenities inc Eagle View Elementary school, galloping goose trail, HP golf course, shopping and major roads. Features inc; Gas stove, 2 gas fireplaces, vaulted ceilings. skylight, single garage, central vacuum, sunny backyard and double driveway. Well appointed and very bright. A must see! View ASAP! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Westshore
8 15 Helmcken Road in : VR Hospital Row/Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 419159$658,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,980 sq. ft.184 m2This executive end unit town house gives the feeling of a single family home. Located in a beautifully landscaped complex this 3 Bed, 3 Bath home is sure to impress. Great layout with separate formal Living Room and open spacious Great Room. The Kitchen is a cook's delight with plenty of counter space and custom maple cabinets.....your guests can gather around the large island or dine in the nook with the bay window. Enjoy the charming south facing patio and gardens for your BBQ's. Upstairs you'll find the Master Suite with walk-in closet, 4 piece Ensuite, two more good sized Bedrooms and another full Bath. Professionals, families, and your pets will all feel at home here. Built by award winning Manchester Homes, in remarkably good condition with low strata fees. Close to many amenities including Vic General Hospital, schools, Galloping Goose trail and only steps away from Eagle Creek shopping village. Come see Hidden Oaks for yourself, it is a true gem and you won’t be disappointed! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
12 14 Erskine Lane in VICTORIA: VR Hospital Row/Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 418896$589,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,937 sq. ft.180 m2OPEN HOUSE DEC.4 SUNDAY 12-2. Elegantly updated, end-unit townhome, perfect for a family or retirees.The main level boasts large, eat-in kitchen with quality Granite counter tops, natural slate flooring, quality SS appliances, and a pass through window to the dining room. Beautiful diagonally laid Brazilian Cherry floors adjoin the sky lit dining room, and cozy living room with gas fireplace. The deck off of the living room overlooks a forested area. Upstairs bathroom/ensuite has tile flooring and Granite counter tops a large soaker tub & shower stall.Downstairs opens to a large family/entertainment room with another gas fireplace, wood floors, 4 piece bathroom, and sliding door to a partially covered patio with lovely forest views. Two more bedrooms complete the lower level. Complex features a shared clubhouse with full kitchen, large event room, patio, BBQ and a pool table. Shopping and amenities close by and steps from the Galloping Goose trail. Watch the video! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.