Greater Victoria Areas
410 Creed Road in VICTORIA: VR Hospital Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 413719$899,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,724 sq. ft.160 m2This well cared for home is ready for the next family to enjoy! Just steps away from the beautiful Highland Pacific Golf Course, Galloping Goose Trail and Thetis Lake. The functional layout offers a living room/ dining room that connects to the kitchen and the family room, excellent for entertaining and watching the kids play! Walk outside from the family room to your sunny patio overlooking the perfect back yard that is flat, fully irrigated and thoughtfully landscaped with an established veggie garden. There is also room for a pool and a trampoline! Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms with the master offering an ensuite and walk-in closet. Other features include a double garage, hardwood floors, gas fireplace and a separate laundry/mudroom. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
18 95 Talcott Road in VICTORIA: VR Hospital Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 412352$629,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,225 sq. ft.207 m2STAND ALONE HOME, only seconds off the "galloping goose trail" This fabulous fully Detached View Royal home is located in the sought-after Talcott Country Estates, close to schools, VGH hospital, trails, lakes & all major amenities. Very spacious offering 2200+ sqft & features a great layout with 3 bdrms on the upper level w/ 2 full bathrooms. Main level has kitchen, living dining & powder room and private deck off the back. Great kitchen with newer appliances, gas FP with custom tile work, large master suite featuring a walk-in closet & full en-suite bath. The lower level features an addition bedroom/bonus rec room plus what could be a media room/home gym (or a great space for the teenagers/extended family). 2 car garage plus driveway parking, and just 10 minutes to downtown Victoria. Call today to view this fantastic family home! Call today for easily arranged showing. Quick possession possible More detailsListed by eXp Realty
26 Stoneridge Drive in VICTORIA: VR Hospital Single Family Detached for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 411558$685,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,625 sq. ft.151 m2Do not miss this beautiful home! Meticulous, turn-key ready, one owner, 3 BDRM home on lovely Stoneridge Drive. This charming Arts & Crafts style home boasts many extra touches such as beautiful crown molding, extra height kitchen cabinets, built in speaker system & vac, alarm system, wooden blinds and a full height crawl & heated garage. There's a sweet covered porch, cathedral entranceway, 9ft ceilings, an attractive sitting room or formal living area, powder room & a welcoming kitchen/ great room that leads to the back patio. Outside follow the charming curved path to the easy maintenance, cottage style garden bursting with mature shrubs & perennials. Cook a meal on the gas BBQ (incl in sale) & enjoy dinner al fresco on the spacious patio. Upstairs, the master has an 4 pc ensuite & walk-in closet & the other 2 bdrms & bath are perfect for kiddos or guests. Great location, close to excellent schools, VGH, Eagle Creek Shopping Centre & the Galloping Goose trail. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.