Greater Victoria Areas
307 951 Topaz Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Hillside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 414853$439,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,059 sq. ft.98 m2OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY AUGUST 24TH 11-12:30. Bright! Updated! Great Location! This 2 bedroom 2 bath corner unit has over 1000 sq ft of comfortable living space and looks out to a beautifully landscaped private courtyard. The updated kitchen includes stainless steel appliances. You’ll love the open dining and living room with gas fire place. The large master bedroom includes a walk in closet and full ensuite. You’ll also appreciate the convenient in-suite laundry and storage. There’s newer carpet and paint throughout. Secure underground parking, storage and bike storage are also included! This well managed, pet friendly, remediated building is centrally located with easy access to schools, shopping, transit and restaurants. If you’re looking for an affordable, updated, centrally located home close to amenities this is it! Don’t delay! Plan to view today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
410 2529 Wark Street in VICTORIA: Vi Hillside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 414733$395,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 873 sq. ft.81 m2Beautiful top floor corner suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in a great central location must be seen. This suite offers updated kitchen and bathroom with stainless steel appliances and full size in-suite washer and dryer. Located on the quiet side of the building with a balcony for barbecuing and gas fireplace are just some of the features that make this a great place to call home. The unit comes with a separate storage locker a secure underground parking space and the strata fee includes natural gas and hot water. In addition, this building is pet friendly including allowing one dog of unrestricted size, some rentals and no age restriction. The great location is steps away from the Quadra Village and all amenities including groceries, restaurants, coffee shops and only minutes from downtown. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
203 2515 Dowler Place in VICTORIA: Vi Hillside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 414332$406,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 833 sq. ft.77 m2A centrally located collection of urban inspired condominiums. This modern and bright 2 bedroom corner unit offers a high level of finish featuring large windows, wide plank flooring, custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, granite counters and substantial trim work throughout. Insuite laundry room & gated parking. This building was fully remediated in 2013 with balance of warranty in place. Close to Downtown, transit routes and amenities. Rentals & pets permitted. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.