Greater Victoria Areas
409 2647 Graham Street in VICTORIA: Vi Hillside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 426530
409 2647 Graham Street Vi Hillside VICTORIA V8T 3Y8$374,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 661 sq. ft.61 m2Updated top floor 1 bed 1 bath condo near Quadra Village! This spacious and bright condo features updated laminate flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliances, in-suite laundry and two skylights for lots of natural light. The large living space opens up onto the west facing balcony for plenty of sunshine and beautiful sunsets. This unit includes plenty of storage, with a large bedroom walk-in closet and a separate storage unit downstairs. Unrestricted rentals, 1 underground secure parking stall and pets welcome! Located on a quiet tree-lined street walking distance from Quadra Village, this central condo is just minutes from grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops & more! Also nearby many major bus routes to downtown and UVIC. This condo is the perfect investment or place to call home, it won’t last long! More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
308 2511 Quadra Street in VICTORIA: Vi Hillside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 425952
308 2511 Quadra Street Vi Hillside VICTORIA V8T 4E1$414,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 977 sq. ft.91 m2Bright and spacious, 2 BED/2 BATH condo with 2 underground secured parking spots in a well managed building. Centrally located, on a major bus route and walking distance to Victoria downtown, shopping, entertainment and all the amenities beautiful Victoria has to offer. Condo has been tastefully updated and maintained over the years, featuring laminate flooring, newer carpets in bedrooms, and tile flooring in kitchen and main bath. In-Suite laundry, gas fireplace, covered balcony are only some of the features and convenience this unit has to offer. East facing unit on a quite, back side of the building offers a great layout, featuring generous master suite with plenty closet space. This is a family friendly building where pets are allowed (1 cat or 1 dog with no size restrictions), BBQ's and some rentals. Separate storage locker and secured bike lock up area within the building. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
108 904 Hillside Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Hillside Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421982
108 904 Hillside Avenue Vi Hillside VICTORIA V8T 1Z8$359,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 763 sq. ft.71 m2Vacant--Move in today! ~~ Check out this 2 bedroom, 1 bath home. New kitchen cupboards, new flooring, new vanity, new toilet, closet doors & paint. The proactive strata has just had installed an up-to-standard brand new elevator, and summer 2019 completed new decks with beautiful glass guardrails. The Central water boiler in the basement ensures worry free hot water supply. This is a very well maintained building in a central location. rentals allowed. 763 sq ft size according to strata plan, buyer should measure if accuracy is necessary. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.