High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
10 830 Rogers Avenue in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417559$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,690 sq. ft.157 m2BEAUTIFUL and spacious! This END UNIT townhome boasts gleaming hardwood floors, MASTER on the main complete with ensuite, large inviting gourmet kitchen with island and oodles of cabinet space , stainless steel appliances including a gas range, and separate dining room, perfect for entertaining! The living area with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace looks out onto a lush private green space and patio, perfect for your morning coffees. Upstairs you will find a second master with walk in closet, a 4 piece bathroom, and a third large guest bedroom. Fabulous location! Nestled in a very quiet, tranquil treed setting that backs onto a park with walking trails. Near all convenient amenities, and excellent schools! Double Garage, huge crawl space. Pets , rentals and families welcome! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
14 759 Sanctuary Court in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417510$750,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,067 sq. ft.192 m2OPEN SAT NOV 16 12-2. You will not want to miss this very spacious four-bedroom townhome backing on to Christmas Hill Park. This end unit features an open design, 9' ceilings, larger master bedroom plus ensuite, separate dining room, and cozy living room with gas fireplace. On the lower level, you will find a great space perfect for guests or home office, as well as a two car garage. Upstairs you will find more spacious rooms with great views. Enjoy the sunsets from your South-West facing patio. Pets are welcome. Rainbow Ridge offers a phenomenal central location with easy access to amenities, downtown, the university, the West Shore, or the ferries and airport. Call today for your private viewing! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay
4249 Pullet Place in : SE High Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417447$975,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,988 sq. ft.185 m2Excellent opportunity to buy a new home at pre-construction price. Walk into the main level with open concept, 9" high ceilings, and hardwood floors. Spacious living room with featured grand fireplace, dream kitchen with quartz counter-tops, separate dining room with double french doors to the patio, powder room. Three bedrooms upstairs, master with nice en-suite and walk-in closet with organizer. Deluxe self-contained, legal suite on top of the double garage in the back with its own laundry. The home is almost complete, and it is built green-gold standard, Energy efficient, equipped with heat pump, tankless gas hot water, LED lighting and more. To be fully landscaped yard with sprinkler systems and much more......... Other new homes & lots also available. Call or visit us in the OPEN HOUSE Sat & Sun 2-4 pm. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.