High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
967 Eagle Rock Terrace in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 417078$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,086 sq. ft.194 m2Eagle Rock Terrace Private Oasis! This charming, 4 bed/3 bath main level entry family home is situated on a large & serene lot in a desirable Saanich neighbourhood bordering Christmas Hill. The spacious floor plan is perfect for entertaining & fabulous for 1st time buyers. Full of opportunities to make this home your own. The living area featuring a fireplace & vaulted ceiling overlooks a private back yard. The dining/kitchen area could easily be renovated to create a complete open plan. Enjoy your south facing front deck year round! A main level master w/walk-in closet & 2pc ensuite, 2nd Bed & 3pc bath complete the upper level. The downstairs lower level has 2 additional beds & den, 3rd 3 pc bath, cozy family room w/woodstove, large laundry area & tons of storage! Feel close to nature surrounded by beautiful mature trees. You'll be right at home w/ the peaceful, natural landscape & quiet safe neighbourhood. Easy access to to buses, UVIC, Quadra/McKenzie shopping centre & schools. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
12 4073 Blackberry Lane in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416837$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,969 sq. ft.183 m2RARE in this market, you'll fall in love with this completely DETACHED townhome, featuring three bedrooms, four bathrooms in private, sought after "Christmas Hill" complex, in centrally located Victoria neighbourhood. Features NATURAL GAS fireplace in the living room, and south facing private patio. Bonus THERMO windows in townhome for efficiency and ultra quiet, AIR CONDITIONING throughout, natural gas furnace and HOT WATER ON DEMAND. Enjoy your huge master bedroom with four piece en-suite with walk in shower and soaker tub. Family room on lower level with wet bar can second as great guest accommodations, or fully fledged media room. Full size laundry room makes doing household chores a breeze. Attached secure DOUBLE GARAGE with direct entry into the townhome. No rentals, and your pet and BBQ are permitted. Only minutes to Uptown Shopping Center, and on direct route to downtown, University of Victoria, and all the amenities Victoria has to offer. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
215 1009 McKenzie Avenue in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 416511$289,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 767 sq. ft.71 m2With easy access to the Galloping Goose and Lochside Trails this central location will have you to where you want to be in no time, however a parking spot is included if you prefer 4 wheels (extra parking available for a small monthly fee). You may never want to leave your home though with all the building amenities included: heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, pool table, ping pong, tennis, shuffleboard, work out room and a fully stocked library/puzzle room. Recent upgrades to the lobby and hallways give the building a modern vibe you would be proud to bring your friends home to. The suite is a very large one bedroom with fresh paint and flooring, and with some targeted upgrades this could be a sparkling gem. Easy access to both UVIC and downtown, and Saanich Plaza (Thrifty Foods, London Drugs and Starbucks) just a block away. Heat is included in your monthly strata fee so this is a super economical property. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.