High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4037 Rainbow Hill Lane in : SE High Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419414$1,250,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,653 sq. ft.246 m2Stunning panoramic views and sophisticated contemporary living is on offer at this dazzling townhouse in Victoria's highly sought after Rainbow Hill community. The unit features maple hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, Pella windows and custom milled rift white oak cabinetry. An upscale appliance package with gas range complete a chefs entertaining kitchen, radiant in floor heat in bathrooms and cosy gas fireplace add comfort. The master suite provides a walk in closet, a four piece ensuite complete with soaker tub and Caesarstone counters. Step out patio for a morning coffee and sun soaked terrace for afternoon relaxation. State of the art efficient geothermal heating and cooling, and water conservation landscaping design are just two of the features that set this complex apart from any other. Double garage with additional driveway parking. For turnkey luxury living, this is an offering unlike any other. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
4221 Douglas Street in : SE High Quadra Half Duplex for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419377$730,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,886 sq. ft.268 m2Welcome to 4221 Douglas St. In this home you will find 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms with a completely renovated interior. All you have to do is move in. Upon entering the main floor you will find an open living area, dinning room and a fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a smart fridge. Continued on to the top floor is three generous sized bedrooms, Master bedroom with 4pc ensuite, additional 4pc guest washroom in main living area. The lower level has a two bedroom in-law suite with shared laundry which makes this home perfect for the first time buyer or an investor. Great location, close to all major shopping centres, schools, parks, and recreation. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
504 4009 Rainbow Hill Lane in : SE High Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419164$649,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,095 sq. ft.102 m2OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY DECEMBER 15 1-3...........Almost new, with NO GST, this is exciting value at this price! Quality built with attention to detail this Steel and Concrete building sits on Christmas Hill and is sure to please. Facing west, offering naturally bright rooms with a good open floor plan featuring nine foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows and doors. The kitchen is complete with quartz countertops, glass tile back splash, under counter LED lighting, premium KitchenAid stainless steel appliances with gas cook top, built in wall oven and entertainment sized island. The master bedroom with its spa like ensuite includes a walk in shower with porcelain tile and in floor heating. Good outdoor space with 335 sq. ft. balcony and natural gas BBQ outlet. Centrally located with the comfort of the New Home Warranty this is a good place to call your home. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.