High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
103 3230 Glasgow Avenue in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421413$335,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 633 sq. ft.59 m2OPEN HOUSE - Saturday Feb 29th from 2 to 4 pm. Centrally located within Victoria, and at back of strata building away from street, this ground level, well-maintained, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom corner unit has in-suite laundry; walk-in closet in master bedroom; private entrance leading to fenced patio and a very short walk to the designated uncovered parking spot; a storage shed in patio area; and a monthly strata fee that is currently less than $280. It is located in a well maintained, nonsmoking, strata complex with only 22 units total; there is visitor parking available; insurance purchased for 2020; nicely landscaped with path to back parking space; two cats with some restrictions are allowed, however no dogs are allowed. This is an ideal strata unit for those seeking quietness, privacy, and ease of access to a very comfortable, clean, bright, and cozy unit. Act soon and call your favourite realtor for a viewing. There’s no place like home... More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
10 830 Rogers Avenue in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421292$698,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,690 sq. ft.157 m2Open House Sun 2-4pm Rare Find! Homes in this well run complex rarely come to market! Beautiful END UNIT townhouse with a spacious open floor plan. Features 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, MASTER SUITE ON MAIN, entertainment sized gourmet kitchen with gas range, island and oodles of cabinets. Separate dining room and living area features vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, hardwood floors, all over looking your private patio surrounded by green space. Double garage, large crawl for extra storage, all in a tranquil and treed setting backing onto Bruce Hutchinson Park! Close to excellent private and public schools and all convenient amenities. Pets, Families and Rentals Welcome! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
18 759 Sanctuary Court in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421198$795,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,173 sq. ft.202 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT & SUN FEB 22nd and Feb23rd 11am - 3pm. Welcome to this beautiful 4 bed 3 bath townhome at Rainbow Ridge! Nestled on the sunny, south slope of Christmas Hill, this 2173 sqft 4 bed , 3 bath home built in 2004 faces the amazing cityscape views that sweep between the snow-capped Olympics to Bear Mountain! On the main floor you have: a custom kitchen, main bathroom with 6ft tub, built-in ceiling stereo speakers, large back yard patio, south facing balcony with breathtaking views. Upper floor has two large bedrooms and BONUS: ladder access to attic for even more storage! Huge two car garage and one of the only townhomes to have further parking for three more cars! This location is a rare find with privacy and green space that is forever protected, as your backyard feeds right onto the trail system of the beautiful 8 acre Vic Derman Park (Christmas Hill)! This really is a great townhome that has all you need... space, location, views, parking and STORAGE! Welcome home! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.