High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
201 4009 Rainbow Hill Lane in : SE High Quadra Condo Apartment for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413782$725,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,226 sq. ft.114 m2Modern design for today's living, contemporary 2 bed/2 bath located on Christmas Hill. This spectacular condo overlooks a Garry oak meadow on the south side of the building offering 1,226 sq/ft finished, huge wrap around patio with gas BBQ hookup and H2O tap. Inside you will find upscale finishing, overheight 9-foot ceilings, rich engineered wood flooring throughout living & bedrooms, one-touch gas fireplace for added warmth. Open concept kitchen features large island, premium Kitchen Aid appliances, quartz countertops with glass tile backsplash, and under-cabinet lighting. Sun filled master bedroom has a walk-thru closet, custom built-ins, walk-in shower with tile surround, and heated porcelain tile flooring along with deep soaker tub. Extras include 2 parking spots, large storage locker and HRV unit. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
4115 Rogers Ridge in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413567$1,599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,438 sq. ft.319 m2ELEGANCE, LUXURY & CLASS are celebrated in this 4 bedroom, 4 bath Family Home built w energy-efficient Green Platinum Technology. Located on an elevated cul de sac of hi-end homes, enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the distant Sooke Hills & enchanting sunsets on the massive sunny SW exposure rear outdoor patio space, with a custom water pond, perfect for entertaining. A Brilliantly designed floor plan w vaulted ceilings, gorgeous bamboo H/W floors, large windows and 4 sets of French doors for an abundance of light! Stunning grand living room w 13' ceilings, separate dining room, gourmet kitchen w island, granite countertops, custom cabinetry. Master bedroom with a spa-like ensuite. The lower floor offers a media/rec room with wet bar, perfect for entertaining. The property is low maintenance & centrally located, only mins away from downtown & University. Enjoy 'city living' in a serene setting and convenient location! A video is available to view this Spectacular Family Home! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4020 Rainbow Street in : SE High Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 413561$1,095,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,688 sq. ft.250 m2Welcome to Christmas Hill enjoy sweeping views of the Olympic Mountains and the Sooke Hills! Great location and easy accessibility to the Greater Victoria Region! Enter and enjoy the comfort of the grand living room warmed and cooled by a new heat pump. This home features level entrance with over height and vault ceilings, wood floors, skylights, formal dining room and a gracious living room. Master bedroom on the main with panoramic views! Enjoy morning coffee and summer BBQ's on the large wrap around deck. The lower level presents a one bedroom separate accommodation, bring Nanny or the in-laws! Pride is evident throughout this warm and inviting well designed home. Call now for a special presentation! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd. - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.