High QuadraSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
18 759 Sanctuary Court in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421913
18 759 Sanctuary Court SE High Quadra VICTORIA V8X 5L6$774,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,173 sq. ft.202 m2Welcome to this beautiful 4 bed 3 bath townhome at Rainbow Ridge! Nestled on the sunny, south slope of Christmas Hill, this 2173 sqft 4 bed , 3 bath home built in 2004 faces the amazing cityscape views that sweep between the snow-capped Olympics to Bear Mountain! On the main floor you have: a custom kitchen, main bathroom with 6ft tub, built-in ceiling stereo speakers, large back yard patio, south facing balcony with breathtaking views. Upper floor has two large bedrooms and BONUS: ladder access to attic for even more storage! Huge two car garage and one of the only townhomes to have further parking for three more cars! This location is a rare find with privacy and green space that is forever protected, as your backyard feeds right onto the trail system of the beautiful 8 acre Vic Derman Park (Christmas Hill)! This really is a great townhome that has all you need... space, location, views, parking and STORAGE! Welcome home! More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
9 4073 Blackberry Lane in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421651
9 4073 Blackberry Lane SE High Quadra VICTORIA V8X 5H5$739,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,972 sq. ft.183 m2Spacious & meticulously maintained 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 1972sf townhome located in the highly coveted & centrally located "Christmas Hill" in Saanich East. Ascend the stairs to the covered front porch & enter thru the half-light front door. Be impressed by the open concept living/dining rm w/gas fireplace awash in light thru picture windows. The bright updated kitchen w/additional dining area features beautiful raised panel cabinetry, recessed lighting & an abundance of counter space. Soak in the sun & enjoy your coffee on gorgeous private patio w/garden bed & mature cedar hedging. 2pc bathroom & 2nd bedroom completes main floor. Upstairs you’ll find an additional 3rd bedroom w/mountain views, 2nd 4pc bathroom & the large master bedroom. The latter boasts a W-I closet, opulent 4pc ensuite w/soaker tub & balcony overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds. Down: Hobby/rec room, extra storage/shop space & double garage. This immaculate family home is a must see & outstanding value! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4247 Westervelt Place in VICTORIA: SE High Quadra Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 421678
4247 Westervelt Place SE High Quadra VICTORIA V8X 5C1$1,295,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,297 sq. ft.213 m2Custom-built rancher style family home with walkout basement in a prestigious BECKWITH PARK cul de sac. HUGE panels of large windows & many skylights let incredible light flood in. As soon as you arrive, you can see the outstanding uninterrupted valley views. Quality built and it shows, hardwood floors carry into open concept plan that flows into the DR & kitchen. The kitchen is an entertainer's dream with a generously sized island. Master is just down the hall with sep access to the deck, & a luxurious ensuite glass block Art Deco features. There is also has an office/den/family room & 2 other large beds/baths - one that lives like a 2nd master with en-suite or would be great SUITE as it has its own exterior access! Downstairs is a finished bonus room, but can so easily be converted into a 1 or 2 BR 3rd possible SUITE. This home also features big garage, SERENE private courtyard garden PLUS a 650+ SqFt wrap-around balcony in the rear with that take your breath away outlook. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.