Hi Western HighlandsHighlands
Greater Victoria Areas
410 Jayhawk Pl in Highlands: Hi Western Highlands House for sale : MLS®# 907576
410 Jayhawk Pl Hi Western Highlands Highlands V9B 6G2$1,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,356 sq. ft.126 m2This is your opportunity to live a rural lifestyle just minutes from the amenities of the city. Enjoy peaceful living set on 1.44 acres in The Highlands. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rancher with 39x19 detached workshop. Inside you will find open concept living room and kitchen with wood burning stove for those winter months as well as a forced air heat pump with air conditioning to keep you cool throughout the summer. Large primary bedroom with ensuite and walk in closet. The third bedroom could offer multiple uses such as a playroom, office, or media room. Step outside to your beautifully landscaped yard with partially covered deck to make this the perfect space to entertain friends and family or a great space for your kids to play. Don't miss your opportunity to view this amazing property. It offers everything you’ll want including plenty of parking for boats and RVS, multiple outbuildings offering plenty of storage and opportunities to make this the perfect fit for your living situation. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1441 White Pine Terr in Highlands: Hi Western Highlands House for sale : MLS®# 906495
1441 White Pine Terr Hi Western Highlands Highlands V9B 6J3$1,949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,005 sq. ft.279 m2Welcome to this charming 2005-built craftsman style home on 3.8 acres in the desirable Highlands! This special property offers fantastic views of Lone Tree Hill and backs on to Gowlland Tod Prov. Park. Enjoy sunset views over Finlayson Arm, a short 5-minute hike from your front door (path included)! Featuring a spacious master bedroom with spa-like ensuite including steam shower and soaker tub. With 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (including a private 1 bedroom in-law suite above the heated double garage) and a beautiful open kitchen, a new propane fireplace, hot tub installed in 2021 and so much more, this home is a delightful place to unwind and soak up the natural beauty in the area. Boasting a seasonal creek, a huge sunny patio & wrap around front verandah, it's a low maintenance property with security system, full irrigation, heat pump/furnace, Generac auto-generator, water softener & UV sanitization. Truly a rare offering - well maintained & just 10 minutes away from local amenities More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - CloverdaleTo access this listing,
please create a free account
715 Lorimer Rd in Highlands: Hi Western Highlands House for sale : MLS®# 904736
715 Lorimer Rd Hi Western Highlands Highlands V9B 6G3$1,599,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,162 sq. ft.294 m2Time for peace and quiet! Located just outside of Langford in the desired Highlands area, this home is situated on a beautiful, private 2 acre lot with lush vegetation and a peaceful creek flowing below the deck. This impeccable home has had many upgrades through the recent years. New kitchen with sit-up bar, stainless appliances, under counter lighting, new flooring, new fireplace face, new lighting fixtures. Each room offers temp control with smart Wifi. Basement has been finished with media room, large master room with 5 pc. ensuite with double sinks and soaker tub. Separate living area roughed in for plumbing could be used for suite, studio, or could open up into media room and master room. Garage converted into large studio. 600 amp power upgrade with 4 x 200 amp panels, conduit underground for accessory building and gate, 20,000 watt back-up generator, cat6 wiring, hot tub ready, 2 RV panels and many more. Separate garage drawings available. OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 2-4 PM. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.