Hi Bear MountainHighlands
Greater Victoria Areas
1010 Rozanno Way in Ladysmith: Du Ladysmith House for sale (Duncan) : MLS®# 905107
1010 Rozanno Way Du Ladysmith Ladysmith V9G 1P8$949,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,164 sq. ft.201 m2NEW BUILD! This 1921 sq. ft. architecturally designed home with high-quality, custom finishing’s in a quiet, family oriented part of town is a must see. Open concept living with gorgeous kitchen that has oversized quartz island, custom built wood cabinetry, upgraded appliances & lighting package. Note the gorgeous fireplace; 9 ft. ceilings, large finished pantry, mud room, convertible office space/homework/craft room & dbl garage. 3 bedrooms (plus laundry room!) & open loft space conveniently on one level.The primary bedroom boasts a 5-piece en-suite bathroom with free standing soaker tub, separate shower, custom built walk-in closet complete with built-in dresser drawers. The additional generous sized bedrooms share a Jack & Jill en-suite.Landscaped front yard & rear patio makes this home move in ready so your family can enjoy this quiet community just minutes from downtown and close to schools, community & health centre. Exterior parking for boat or RV. Your new home awaits you More detailsListed by RE/MAX Ocean Pointe Realty (LD)
2532 Esplanade Beach in Oak Bay: OB Estevan House for sale : MLS®# 908148
2532 Esplanade Beach OB Estevan Oak Bay V8R 2W3$3,999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,482 sq. ft.231 m2WILLOW'S BEACH OCEAN FRONT IN OAK BAY. A very rare ONE LEVEL (age-in-place) home. Panoramic ocean, beach, island, mt views, open floor plan. Features: 4 spacious bds + den, 4 bth, 2,482 sq.ft., 10,000 sq.ft. lot. 2 ensuites w sky-lights, heated flooring, walk-in showers, toilets w bidet, low flow, heated water & seat. Jacuzzi tub, Guest powder rm, Laundry + Kitchen luxury appliances, Marble countertops and island, Wine fridge, 6 burner gas stove w grill, Kitchen & bar sinks w garburators, Kitchen, dining, living, seating & computer rms, all w scenic garden/beach/ocean/island views, Hardwood floors throughout, ''Instant-on'' hot water heater, Central vac- (plumbed-in), Skylights (7), Two-car garage + parking, Backyard waterfall & patio. Professionally landscaped & maintained property. Underground sprinkler system, Front sunken patio. Oceanfront nature, water sports, early morning jogging, & ''dog walkies'' from this ONLY ONE-LEVEL home on Willows Beach. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
8 934 Boulderwood Rise in Saanich: SE Broadmead Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 907743
8 934 Boulderwood Rise SE Broadmead Saanich V8Y 3H5$1,365,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,652 sq. ft.153 m2Nestled in an enclave of luxury homes w/sweeping views of rolling hills, mountains and ocean glimpses, this rare corner unit boasts an exceptional location bordering parkland and offers unique privacy, unobstructed views, direct access to walking trails from the backyard. A vaulted entrance w/soaring clerestory window welcomes you from the front courtyard. A graceful and well-appointed layout accentuates the harmonious flow showcasing a profusion of natural light, 9ft coffered ceilings, 2 gas fireplaces, 3 sets of double doors w/walk-out to patios. The kitchen skylight provides an abundance of light and with its large granite island and plenty of cabinets this kitchen is ideal for entertaining. The style and taste of the renovations are worthy of Madison Ave. The real magic is found in the private backyard and patio where you are invited to linger and enjoy the captivating sunsets. The condo has its own garage and a carport. Brand new heat pump with air conditioning. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.