Greater Victoria Areas
2185 Fair Street in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 413708$939,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,915 sq. ft.178 m2*OH Sat 2-4 & Sun 1-3*. A charming mid-century Oak Bay home situated on a quiet street boast a freshly updated interior and flexible layout. Open concept living with a modern eat-in kitchen continuing to the spacious living room. Main floor is completed by a generous master bedroom with his & hers closets, a 2nd bedroom, and 4pc bathroom. The walk-out lower level contains another large bedroom, storage, and a self-contained 1-bedroom suite with private entry. A low-maintenance home, including recent plumbing, roof, insulation, perimeter drains, vinyl windows, electrical system, and a high efficiency hydronic heating system. Sundeck overlooks a generously-sized S facing yard, fruit trees & garden plots, and the convenient location is within in walking distance to popular amenities such as Willows Beach, Oak Bay Village, and Oak Bay High. Bonuses like a built-in speaker system, a wired shed, kids playhouse, and seismic anchoring make this property worth checking out. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
2943 Henderson Road in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 413717$1,350,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,603 sq. ft.242 m2**OPEN HOUSE SAT 1-3pm** Located in one of Victoria’s most attractive neighbourhoods, 2943 Henderson boasts contemporary updates and a welcoming floor plan while maintaining historical charm and warmth. Minutes from Camosun College, the amenities of Hillside Mall, Willows Beach, and Estevan Village, this property features amazing outdoor living space and falls in one of the best school catchments of the city. The bright and spacious main floor features the open-concept kitchen - with high-end appliances and built-in eating nook - and living area, two well-appointed bedrooms - including the spacious Master with walk-in closet and ensuite - a four-piece bathroom, and separate living room. Downstairs consists of two more bedrooms, a common recreation space, and the beautifully updated one-bedroom, one-bathroom suite with in-suite laundry and a separate entrance. This home checks all the boxes for a wide variety of buyers and won’t be on the market for long. More detailsListed by The Agency
3103 Wessex Close in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 413481$1,380,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,743 sq. ft.441 m2OPEN HOUSE SAT&SUN, JULY 20&21@2-4pm.Beautiful 4 bedroom family home situated at end of quiet no-thru street in Henderson. This residence offers over 4700 sq ft. of living space. The main level offers a living room with wet bar & fireplace, separate dining area open to above, gourmet kitchen with island & eating area, family room with fireplace & access to the rear deck, guest bedroom with ensuite, den, laundry & a two piece powder room. Up you will find a lofted library, 2 bedrooms each with deck and ensuite, a wonderful master with deck, sauna, fireplace, walk-in closet with built-ins and a 5 piece ensuite bath. Downstairs is a huge media/games room, 3 piece bath & over 750 sf of unfinished area! All of this on a large sun drenched yard, huge sunroom & a double garage. More detailsListed by DFH Real Estate Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.