Greater Victoria Areas
124 2345 CEDAR HILL CROSS Road in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Townhouse for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 405670$995,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,295 sq. ft.213 m2UPLANDS ESTATES Top floor pond view 2 level home that has 2295 sq.ft. of living area plus a 22x20 oversized double garage. This unit was totally renovated in 2016 - 2017 to a very high standard including recent additions of new high-end blinds & a new heat pump/elec. forced air heating / cooling system. The South exposure with 3 balconies offers views over the largest pond area of the Uplands Estates. With windows on all four sides this home is bright every day. The renovations offer an open kitchen & dining room, kit island with seating, adjoining 2nd office area, 23x17 living room with adjoining media room with office area. Upper level has 15x15 master bdrm. with walk-in closet and large ensuite with heated floors. The 2nd bedroom has an adjoining 4pce bathroom. The lower garage level has storage area and there is also an ext. storage area. Guest parking galore right opposite this unit. This is a well managed and financed Strata. Age restriction only 35 More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
134 2345 Cedar Hill Cross Road in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Townhouse for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 405544$949,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,743 sq. ft.162 m2Now is your chance, Uplands Estates ! The perfect place to call home. As new SINGLE level townhome spectacular setting, end unit with no one above bedrooms, tons of natural light, patio and living area faces west, large detached double garage with additional storage. This home has been magnificently renovated from top to bottom, all 1776 sqft of it, all new cabinets with additional built ins, gorgeous hardwood floors, heated tile floors in both bathrooms, quality appliances, linear fireplace, furnace, electrical panel, light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, tile work, tub and shower. 3 bedroom if you want it or make the 3rd bedroom a flex room. This awesome lock and go gated community is very friendly and proactive when it comes to maintaining your asset. This complex backs onto Uplands Golf Club, is next door to Henderson Recreation Centre and only minutes to Cadboro Bay Village and Beach. MOVE IN NOW! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
3311 Gibbs Road in VICTORIA: OB Henderson Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 405555$1,025,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,146 sq. ft.199 m2Welcome to 3311 Gibbs Road where the opportunities are many. Centrally located in Upper Henderson and steps to UVIC, Camosun and Uplands Golf Course along with transportation. This fantastic two level home offers close to 2200 square feet including 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus additional living space down along with a large double car garage. Lower level has a recreation room area along with a four piece bathroom. Outdoor living here is amazing and the kitchen opens to a fabulous two tier deck with hot tub and privacy along with a fantastic lot. Situated on a 10,500 Plus square foot lot that offers Southern and Western exposure. Lots of updates including windows, plumbing etc allow you to move into this home today and enjoy all the location and amenities that come with this location. Call now! More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.