Greater Victoria Areas
73 7570 Tetayut Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 428003
73 7570 Tetayut Road CS Hawthorne SAANICHTON V8M 2H4$359,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,355 sq. ft.126 m2Rancher style living at it's finest in the highly sought after Hawthorne Village Community. This bright and spacious home has seen recent updating, including paint, flooring and more! The floor plan is ideal with two bedrooms located at opposite ends and two full bathrooms, including one with a tub. The very spacious master features a beautiful ensuite with walk in shower and two full size closets. Other features include a large bright living room with vaulted ceilings & electric fireplace, dining area, roomy kitchen with breakfast nook. A double garage and driveway offering plenty of room for parking and storage. The fully fenced yard with mature landscaping is sure to impress. Surrounded by friendly and welcoming neighbours, this is one of the nicest communities to live in! Conveniently located close to all amenities and a short drive to downtown Sidney. For full media including photos, video, 3D virtual tour, floorplan, etc...please visit http://sites.listvt.com/737570tetayutrd More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
512 2850 Stautw Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 427610
512 2850 Stautw Road CS Hawthorne SAANICHTON V8M 2C9$299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,380 sq. ft.128 m2Fabulous ocean view , two bedroom home that is absolutely pristine! One of a kind open floor plan with over-sized windows, large kitchen with a big island that has storage underneath, vinyl plank floors , propane fireplace in the living room, vinyl windows and plenty of skylights. This beautiful home is bathed in natural sunlight. The master bedroom is large and features a new ensuite with a double walk in shower and lots of storage. Situated on a quiet corner lot, this property has two driveways , a beautiful low maintenance very private back yard that features stone stairs and patio area, partially covered as well. In addition there is a heated workshop with 30 amp service that could also be used as craft area or even a gym! The crawl space offers ample storage. Lease until 2050. This home is move in ready so come see it now! 22 kilo dog allowed ! More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
82 7701 Central Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 427548
82 7701 Central Saanich Road CS Hawthorne SAANICHTON V8M 1X4$299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,335 sq. ft.124 m2Sited in a quiet location in this well managed & immaculate mobile home park that offers affordability, friendship & a home to be proud of. This double wide layout is very spacious & features a den/office, large family room or third bedroom, 2 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms, large living room, formal dining room with built in china cabinet and an eat in kitchen. Well maintained through the years with some excellent features to note including, a pocket screen door, vinyl windows, updated bathrooms, newer roof, electric baseboard heat and fresh paint throughout. There is a sunny south facing yard ideal for growing vegetables, new fence along the west side of the garden & a detached garden shed. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.