Greater Victoria Areas
106 7701 Central Saanich Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 410900$319,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,692 sq. ft.157 m2One of the largest and brightest homes in very desirable 55+ Central Saanich Estates! Immaculate Double wide home on a corner lot has 3Bd, 2bth plus separate family room, extra large living and dining room, bright and cheery kitchen with skylight and plenty of cupboard space, plus enough room to park 3 cars AND your RV! Everything you'll need, including recent upgrades such as heat pump/duct-less air-conditioning system, asphalt shingle roof, hot water tank and water-proof laminate flooring! Get your green thumb on with the flower and veggie gardens on 3 sides, sip morning coffee in the private little courtyard, and pick your own Asian pears and Apples growing out front your BBQ patio. Situated in on the beautiful Peninsula, surrounded by a fantastic community with farm markets, cafes and the security of an extended lease to 2065 all you have to do is relax...You've found your home! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1 2740 Stautw Road in : CS Hawthorne Single Family Detached for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 410947$549,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,205 sq. ft.205 m2Incredible investment opportunity! Two level, 3 bed, 3 bath home including legal one bedroom suite! Currently $3,300 a month in rental income for both levels. With 2,205 sq. ft. of living space this home in the adult 45+ gated community of Hummingbird Village, is one of the best this complex has to offer. The main level of this home features incredible views of Saanichton Bay, James Island and beyond. A living room with vaulted ceilings and spacious dining room open to an 14 X 8 ft. deck to take in the scenery. A modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances, master bedroom with walk-in closet and 3 piece ensuite bath, plus additional guest bedroom & 4 piece bath up. Downstairs includes one bedroom suite with open layout, separate entrance and spacious fully fenced private back yard with deck. Close to Saanichton, airport, Sidney and ferries. Come see for yourself, you won't be disappointed. More detailsListed by Holmes Realty Ltd
40 7570 Tetayut Road in SAANICHTON: CS Hawthorne Manu Double-Wide for sale (Central Saanich) : MLS®# 410700$349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,368 sq. ft.127 m2Welcome to the most beautiful home and the best value in Hawthorne Village! This spacious single level, two bedroom, two full bathroom custom built home has been tastefully updated throughout with an extensive list of features. There is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy your new home. You will love the natural light that fills all the living spaces in this well laid out design. Some impressive features and updates include new upgraded flooring, counter tops, back splash, appliances, bathroom vanities, light fixtures, and the list goes on and on. You will enjoy easy access to the fully fenced yard backing onto green space. The perfect setting for tranquil outdoor living at its finest! Hawthorne Village is a very sought-after adult oriented community. With friendly neighbours and being close to all amenities, the location can’t be beat. Come see for yourself all the amazing benefits and quality of life this home has to offer! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.