Greater Victoria Areas
608 Donovan Avenue in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 423902
608 Donovan Avenue Co Hatley Park VICTORIA V9B 1Z8$565,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,553 sq. ft.144 m2Great south facing family home located in a very central and convenient Westshore location near schools, bus routes, parks, playgrounds, Royal Roads University, shopping and a recreation center. This property has a well laid out kitchen, living, dining area with three bedrooms and a four piece bath up. Downstairs there is one bedroom and a three piece bath. a large rec room, media room, a kitchenette and a separate entrance too (Suite possibilities?) . Low maintenance laminate flooring, an almost new heat pump, newer vinyl windows, front and rear decks, a patio and RV parking, storage sheds on a large lot make this a fabulous family home. Don't miss this rare opportunity! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
A 616 Evans Drive in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Half Duplex for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 423541
A 616 Evans Drive Co Hatley Park VICTORIA V9B 5E4$494,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,177 sq. ft.109 m2Spacious & affordable, 3 bed, 2 bath, 1177sf strata duplex (no strata fees) conveniently located just a short stroll to parks & public transit, only minutes to the Westshore Town Centre w/restaurants, coffee shops, grocery, shopping, rec centre & schools & just 20 minutes to downtown Victoria. The main living areas are awash in natural light through picture windows. Updated kitchen w/oak laminate floor, stainless-steel appliances including ceramic top electric range w/convection oven, dual stainless-steel sinks & plenty of cabinet & counter space. The inline dining room is perfect for family dinners & opens thru sliders to the partly covered back patio & large fenced/gated yard. Spacious living room w/huge window & wood burning brick fireplace. 2pc bathroom, laundry & extra storage complete the main level. Up: 4pc dual entry main bathroom & 3 bedrooms including the generous master bedroom. The latter boasts a walk-in closet & large window w/view of the rear yard. A fabulous family home More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
544 Mount View Avenue in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 423644
544 Mount View Avenue Co Hatley Park VICTORIA V9B 2B3$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,247 sq. ft.209 m2BIG IS BETTER! When you think of home and family your looking for a stable secure location for all to enjoy. This is it! A one family home located close to everything you will ever need. A home with a full walk out basement and full entertainment deck. Beautifully landscaped with mature trees and all year round bouquet of flowers. With 2247 sq. ft. of living space plus a 202 sq.ft carport with circular drive and 280 sq ft deck with a lower 526 patio for outdoor play along with .24 acre lot makes this 4 bedroom the best value today! Super clean and ready for a quick possession if needed. Ask about the pre-inspection report.This is a valuable lot and may have future development potential. PS super nice neighbours. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.