Greater Victoria Areas
684 Donovan Avenue in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 419482$839,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,135 sq. ft.198 m2New Single Family home currently under construction with Victoria's premiere, award winning custom home builder Rayn Properties. Imagine this home becoming your own custom dream home with your input into the stylistic features and finishing? Designed with a private legal 2 bedroom suite for family; guests or extra income. Main house with open concept design, fabulous kitchen with all of the bells and whistles: pot filler, gas stove option and more. Master Bedroom with walk-in closet, luxury ensuite with radiant heated floor. Furnished with gas fireplace in main home and suite; ductless heat pump, gas rough-in, designer colour palette, attached garage. Nestled in the desirable community of Hatley Park close to hwy, golf, shopping, transit, recreation centers, parks, lakes & ocean. Purchase now and have an opportunity to be involved in the finishing selections as well as take advantage of purchasing before the upswing in our spring market. Photos rep finishing type. Mike: 250-508-7578 More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
623 Mount View Avenue in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 419244$675,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,896 sq. ft.176 m2Terrific 4 bedroom, 3 bath family home in desirable Colwood family neighbourhood, 4th bedroom on main floor can also be a large office or family room. This home has been recently renovated in 2016 with a new spacious kitchen, dining area entrance and living room with cozy fireplace. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms including a large master with walk-in closet and ensuite. There's also a flex area ideal for teenagers, TV area or hobby room. All this on a large sun drenched flat lot, with a south facing fenced back yard. This home is conveniently located close to schools, Westshore mall, bus routes, Royal Colwood Golf course and Royal Roads University. Don't delay, this home has a lot to offer! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
682 Donovan Avenue in VICTORIA: Co Hatley Park Single Family Detached for sale (Colwood) : MLS®# 419206$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,510 sq. ft.233 m2Open Dec7/8th Sat/Sun 2-4pm.In by Xmas,Brand New 5 beds,3baths Executive Style Home w/1 bed Legal Suite.On Quiet Rd,mins walk to Canwest Mall&Hatley Park Center.Up on main floor feature: 9' Ceilings,All Gas Appliances Main House&forced air heat(no baseboards up)Gourmet Style Kitchen&Island w/over hang for Stools.Classy built in Hutch cabinets&big eating space.To your right you see the lrg Living rm w/Gas Fireplace&rock finish ideal for entertaining.Sundeck off that area with stairs down,to fully fenced and sodded backyard,Deck also w/privacy glass,note you have nobody really looking into the house as you overlook a bunch of backyards, 3beds on Main are good sized,Master has 3pcs ensuite, big shower&Walk in closet+another 4pcs bath on Main.Down has 4th bedroom Laundry w/shelving&sink. Sgl Car Garage&separate Bonus 1 beds self contained Suite (Down with baseboard heat&own Laundry) NOTE Strata Fees are $120/Month-Common Septic, Street Lights&Lots of Extra Parking.(GST on top) More detailsListed by Maxxam Realty Ltd.
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.