Greater Victoria Areas
1062 Summer Breeze Lane in VICTORIA: La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 429748
1062 Summer Breeze Lane La Happy Valley VICTORIA V9C 4J9$1,149,800Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,311 sq. ft.308 m2Your peaceful and private oasis awaits! This .48 acre lot backs onto a forested park located on the Popular Summer Breeze Lane. Custom built in 2002, with over 3300 sq/ft on 2 levels, 5 bed & 5 bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, bamboo floors, offers a flexible floor plan with master bedroom on main which features a gorgeous ensuite with large tub and separate shower. Light and bright kitchen offers a sit up peninsula and leads into the eating area and living room with gas F/P, french doors plus a door from the kitchen all lead to the sunny deck overlooking the beautiful green space, irrigation, vegetable garden, fruit trees, water putting green feature. Down has 2 large bedrooms, laundry and is ideal in-law. Upper also has a Large 2 bedroom suite on the side of the home with its own in-suite laundry, private deck and side yard to use. Workshop with 50 amps, double car garage and lots of extra parking. Only 10 minutes to Belmont Market and all Langford amenities, 35 minutes to Victoria. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3342 Vision Way in VICTORIA: La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428423
3342 Vision Way La Happy Valley VICTORIA V9C 0E4$649,990Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,645 sq. ft.153 m2This 3 bdrm + bonus room looks larger than you would expect. Built on flat ground in a quiet neighborhood. It has 3bdrm, 3 full baths, 2-Sundecks and a Single Garage. Level One bonus room has its own separate entrance, full bath & kitchenette and can be used as in-law suite or bachelor suite. A Three Story Modern Design Home Offering quartz countertops, gas fireplace, gas range, heat pump, modern kitchen cabinets with island, ceiling air valve and irrigation system. Two Sundecks - one for morning sun and one for evening sun! You also get a front yard, a backyard, and a side yard. You can transform the yards into your dream garden! Oversized windows offering an abundance of natural light. Balance of home warranty. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
3587 Kathy Lane in VICTORIA: La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428371
3587 Kathy Lane La Happy Valley VICTORIA V9C 3X1$674,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,449 sq. ft.228 m2EXCELLENT VALUE! This extensive renovated 2400 sq. ft home is situated on a huge 1/3 acre lot on a private, quiet cul-de-sac, in a Happy Valley area. 5 beds, 3 baths, including a 2 bedroom suite brand new suite, with in-suite laundry, and 12 storage spaces, rented for $1,600 + hydro. The property features new roof, new flooring, fresh paint in and out, new carpet, electrical upgrades with separate panels for each level. Potential for the future development, subject to City of Langford approval. 3587 Kathy Lane. More detailsListed by One Percent Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.