Greater Victoria Areas
3321 Sanderling Way in VICTORIA: La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416692$715,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,211 sq. ft.205 m2Welcome to Boulder Heights, an enclave of 26 Brand New homes set high above the valley! These energy efficient homes are available for immediate possession! Offering tremendous value, with NO PROPERTY TRANSFER TAX*, CMHC REBATES of 15%* (due to energy efficiency rating), & full 2-5-10 warranty. These low maintenance homes offer value, peace of mind & beautiful finishes. Sure to delight the chef of the home, the spacious kitchen is complete with shaker cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and a huge pantry!!! The bright open concept layout is a great place to entertain & opens to a low maintenance fenced patio w/ a natural gas BBQ outlet. Offering a heat pump, gas fireplace, 18-foot ceilings in entry, spacious side by side laundry room with barn door & much more!!! A reputable builder, New Valley Holdings has been building in the community for 20 years. BONUS - tremendous value with unauthorized nanny suite downstairs. CALL NOW!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
914 Klahanie Drive in : La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416685$1,050,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,893 sq. ft.269 m2Ideally located on a Quiet Street just 20 minutes outside of Downtown Victoria in Vibrant Langford. This Immaculate 5 Bedroom Home rests on a picturesque 2.07 Acre Lot and radiates pride of ownership. Features: Total Privacy, High Efficiency Heat Pump, Big Island Kitchen, Double Car Garage, Nice Deck for outdoor living, Development Potential, Lots of Parking for your toys, Mature Landscaping and a wonderful yard that is ideal for both Children and Pets. This Special Property offers a lot of Value and is sure to impress Buyers who are not attracted to the High-Density Housing of today. The Neighbourhood is simply wonderful with Parks, Hiking Trails, Olympic View Golf Course, Red Barn Market and the nearby Royal Bay Beach Park and Ocean Front Walkway all close by. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
1214 MCLEOD Place in : La Happy Valley Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416585$599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,628 sq. ft.151 m2OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 1PM-3PM. This 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home has a great layout. Downstairs the living-room and dining room are separated by a gas fireplace with a custom wood mantle. Kitchen is open and very well lit, complete with under cabinet lighting, quartz counter tops and an SS appliances. Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms and laundry. The master bedroom is complete with a his and hers walk in closets and a full ensuite bathroom with dual sinks. Fully landscaped yard with a western exposure, perfect for the summer BBQ. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.