Greater Victoria Areas
840 Coles Street in VICTORIA: Es Gorge Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 416615$799,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,772 sq. ft.165 m2O/H SUN 2-4PM Tired of the commute? You could be home by now! Beautiful 2006, Arts & Craft style executive home located in a family oriented neighbourhood of Esquimalt & situated on a fabulous lot with a large, private, fully fenced back yard featuring patio, shed & beautiful landscaping ideal for entertaining guests & for kids & pets to play! Offering quality features such as Jatoba Brazilian hardwood, crown mouldings, custom built in mill work, feature fireplace, open concept gourmet kitchen, spacious living room, dining room, office/den on the main (possible 4th bedroom?) Upstairs you will find the luxurious master bedroom w/spa-like ensuite & walk in closet, 2 more generously sized bedrooms, laundry & 4pc bath. Large interlocking brick driveway + attached garage & huge crawl for extra storage. The list goes on! Less than 10 mins to downtown Victoria. Close to DND, Seaspan, beaches, parks, recreation, shopping & more! A rare find & outstanding value! This one checks all the boxes! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
404 1020 Esquimalt Road in VICTORIA: Es Gorge Vale Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 414851$429,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,037 sq. ft.96 m2*Open Oct.5 1:00-2:00* This is the best penthouse value on the market, period! Imagine having your morning coffee from your COMPLETELY PRIVATE, 400+ square foot roof top terrace. Stunning views from the cruise ship terminal in the inner harbour, to the docks in Esquimalt, and everything in between. This south facing suite is unlike any in the building, and needs to be viewed to be truly appreciated. Offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, bright and spacious kitchen with vaulted ceilings and eating space, separate dining area, and a living room with fireplace....but, oh, that view!! Don't be fooled by the address, this building access is off Lampson, and is well set back from the street. First time on the market in 38 years. More detailsListed by Newtco Harry Newton Realty
860 Parklands Drive in VICTORIA: Es Gorge Vale Single Family Detached for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 414050$688,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,498 sq. ft.139 m2Imagine living in a nicely updated and freshly painted rancher situated on your own sun-drenched, private and pristine park like oasis. Updates include new roof 2010, 200 amp service and gleaming new hardwood throughout. Large living and inline dinning provide ample room for large family gatherings and the completely updated eat in kitchen has seemingly endless counter space new stainless high end appliances, new mill work with pantry pull outs and deep drawers, finished off with gorgeous tile floors. Rear tiled patio is 450sq ft and covered for all season enjoyment. Small 10x20 cabin/workshop complete the perfect back yard. Attached carport could be closed in as lot is Zoned for 600sq ft Legal suite and addition. Master is big enough for ensuite and WI closet. (Plans will be available shortly). This is a rare listing so Don't miss your chance to own this great home and your personal peace of paradise. Developer alert this could be a great site for new duplex build. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.