Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
1913 San Fernando Place in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420255$998,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,345 sq. ft.218 m2A truly unique opportunity to acquire an immaculate home nestled on a quiet cul de sac in Saanich East. This home is well-finished and well-appointed with exquisite attention to detail throughout. Its many beautiful features include the designer kitchen with access to the generous deck and south facing private garden. The principle rooms are comfortable and bright and provide an ideal space for entertaining. It has been lovingly cared for by the current owners for many years. Near to all levels of schools including the University of Victoria, this house is ideal for those who enjoy the outdoors with parks, many trails and the shoreline nearby. Come discover all this fine home and property have to offer and why those who live in this area love to call this neighbourhood home. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
1657 Ash Road in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 420192$1,125,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,496 sq. ft.325 m2Come and discover this lovely and spacious 4 bed 4 bath home in ever so popular Gordon Head. From the moment you enter, you'll love all that this home has to offer. Large windows surround the entire home bringing in a ton of natural light and wow - what a beautiful west coast feel. You'll just love the open main level offering an updated eat-in kitchen, den, and a sun room leading to a massive south facing deck. Your large master bedroom offers a full ensuite and walk in closet. Two more beds up make this a perfect family home. The west wing of the home includes flexibility with either a bachelor or 1 bedroom in-law suite. Downstairs is perfect for movie nights and overnight guests. Bonus - 3 garages - an amazing feature for those who are handy or in need of a lot of storage. Heading around back, your yard offers tons of space for kids and pets and has a lovely water feature which you can enjoy all year. Pre-Inspection available on this fine home. Don't miss out! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1 1998 Ferndale Road in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Row/Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 419938$1,490,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,378 sq. ft.314 m2Open house on Jan 18. This immaculate Ocean View home in Gordon Point Estates is located in a small gated enclave of 4 detached homes. Quality built in 2004 this property features unobstructed ocean views from almost all principle rooms, a gourmet kitchen to envy every home chef, an open concept floor plan perfect for entertaining, modern colors, private deck great for outdoor living, 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms including a luxurious master suite featuring a fire place & spa like en-suite, spacious double car garage & lower level featuring a huge games room/rec room & generous storage space.Floor plan & virtual tour available. Open house on Sunday Jan 26 1:00-3:00pm. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.