Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
102 4343 Tyndall Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Townhouse for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408463$900,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,932 sq. ft.179 m2Welcome to 102-4343 Tyndall Ave. This like new townhouse is located in fabulous Gordon Head. The convenience of this location begins at your door step with a great coffee shop attached to the building, bus routes only steps away, close to UVic, rec centres, sports fields, shopping and more. This home offers amazing features like Geothermal heating / cooling system (incl. in strata fees), high ceilings on all levels, high end stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, gas fire place, 2 car garage, extra parking on site and a large patio to sit and enjoy the distant mountain views. Open concept living / dining / kitchen with an office nook and 2pc bth is perfect for entertaining and all your day to day living needs. Upstairs is the ideal layout with a flex area great for reading/homework nook, the master bdrm with vaulted ceilings, walk in closet and spa inspired 5pc ensuite, 2 additional generously sized bedrooms and a 4pc bthrm. This home will not last long, call today! More detailsListed by The Agency
1824 Knutsford Place in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408314$999,980Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,259 sq. ft.210 m2OPEN HOUSE APR 20 & 21 2-4PM (SAT & SUN). Wonderful One Level Rancher in sought after Gordon Head area. This is a well built home on a corner lot near by Hillcrest Elementary School (pathway to school at end of cul-de-sac). 3 bed and 2 full bath, large living room & family room, double garage (one side converted to a small cold storage for wine making), large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in closet. Wonderful neighbours and a very safe and fun street for all generations. A nice park across the street to play and for pets to run free. Bus stop a short stroll away. Come make this your Destined Rancher! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
4242 Maimie Place in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 408192$1,169,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,014 sq. ft.280 m2Scrupulously maintained, sparkling, spacious & updated 4bed, 3bath, 3014sf home on quiet cul-de-sac in one of Gordon Head's most desirable areas & just a short stroll to ocean, schools, parks & only mins to shops, UVIC & downtown. Double doors open to skylit cathedral entry. Gleaming genuine oak floors throughout awash in light thru picture windows. Newer gourmet kitchen w/maple cabinets, quartz counters, SS appliances & quartz breakfast bar. Eating area w/bay window. Family rm w/cozy brick fireplace & sliders to patio. Sunken living rm w/vaulted cedar ceiling, wall of windows & cut stone fireplace. Formal dining rm w/bay window. Den/office, updated 2pc bath, sauna, laundry rm & DBL garage. Ascend the winding staircase to the 2nd floor. Huge master bedroom w/W-I closet, sliders to deck & updated 3pc ensuite bathroom w/infloor heat. 3 more bedrooms + 5pc main bathroom. Large, sunny, landscaped 11,196sf/.26ac w/fenced/gated backyard- perfect for children, pets & the gardener. A rare find More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.