Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4511 Bissenden Place in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415815$1,269,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,397 sq. ft.223 m2Immaculate inside and out! Meticulously maintained, sunny Gordon Head home! Beautiful 16,000 sf level lot with a private back yard, mature plantings, lovely landscaping including an ornamental pond, & underground sprinklers both front and back, and garden shed. Bright kitchen with skylights, updated stainless steel appliances and solid surface counters with an under-mount sink. The main level is carpeted, with Oak floors underneath. The lower level offers a laundry, spacious family room with gas FP, and two more bedrooms. Sundeck is located off the kitchen, with a gas BBQ hook up, glass paneled railings, and looks out over the amazing back yard. Natural gas hot water tank and furnace, vinyl windows, 200 amp service. Prime Gordon Head neighbourhood! Within walking distance to Mt Doug Park/beach access. Suite potential as this area is within the Saanich Secondary Suite Permit Area (buyer to confirm permitting details.) More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
4494 Majestic Drive in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415758$839,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,268 sq. ft.118 m2Come and discover this "right-sized" ONE-LEVEL rancher on crawl space located in the heart of always popular Upper Gordon Head Neighbourhood. You will appreciate the space which offers over 1,268 square feet, 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths including a stunning Master bedroom spa style en-suite offering over-sized tiled shower with steam. Enjoy the open design formal living area with fireplace and spacious dining area ideal for social get-togethers. Check out the Oak Kitchen featuring solid wood doors, stainless steel hood vent and access to the backyard. Sit on your large south-west facing deck offering views of Mt Douglas in a private landscaped fenced yard which is great for kids and pets. Very well kept home that comes with double attached garage with plenty of extra parking for boats or RV. A must view if you are looking for prime one-level living close to Mt. Doug Park and Ocean. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
1649 Alderwood Street in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 415767$1,328,888Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,038 sq. ft.189 m2Pleased to present this Built Green home by award winning developer Cadillac Homes. Prime location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes to Uvic, Mt.Doug, Tuscany Village & more sits this 3bed/3bath home with a 1bed/1bath suite above the garage. As you enter the attention to detail is evident in this quality 2018 built home loaded with extra features like built in speakers throughout the house & smart home system that controls your blinds, underground sprinklers & more right from your phone. The open concept kitchen/living/dining is ideal for entertaining and includes a natural gas fireplace in the living room. Step out to the sunken patio with a Napoleon BBQ and a sink as well as a natural gas fire pit. Other features include a gas furnace, heat pump w/AC, separate electrical meters and 2-5-10 year warranty. Fully fenced backyard offers privacy from the neighbouring properties and a double car garage provides plenty of room for parking. NO GST More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.