Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4520 Gordon Point Drive in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423844
4520 Gordon Point Drive SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 6L2$1,749,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,058 sq. ft.470 m2Stunning home just steps from the ocean. Designer interior showcases hardwood flooring throughout the main. Chef’s kitchen with high-end appliances, including a gas range, granite counters, a central island with bar seating – perfect for casual meals. Adjacent dining rm has plenty of room & encourages social celebrations. Living rm with gas FP to enjoy. Family rm features a stone FP & patio access. Library/den benefits from garden vistas. 2 bathrooms & laundry complete the main. Above, master includes 5pc ensuite & walk-in closet. 2 more bedrooms share another 5pc ensuite. Below, an office, large rec rm, storage, 3pc bath & plenty of flex space. Outside affords peace & privacy, with lots of patio space, mature trees & garden beds, backing on to a municipal park.Privileged location affords easy access to Oceanside walking trails, parks, excellent schools, Mt. Doug golf course, University of Victoria, shops, services.Minutes from Downtown & Inner Harbour. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
1844 San Pedro Avenue in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423835
1844 San Pedro Avenue SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 2G4$1,249,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,113 sq. ft.382 m2This beautiful home has been completely updated in recent years and offers over 4100 sqft of living on two levels; situated on a large 8390 sqft lot in family friendly Gordon Head. Priced under market value, this home offers amazing flexible living space for a large single family, extended family and/or excellent revenue potential. The main floor alone is the size of many typical 3 bedrm homes with 3 large bedrms, 2 bathrms and huge open living, dining and kitchen. The kitchen is a dream with ample cupboards and counters, very functional centre island and walk-out access to the massive 26’ x 21’ sunny deck for family BBQs and entertaining. The lower level is 8’ in height offering 2-3 bedrms, laundry, 3 piece bathrm, large family room, PLUS a one bed and den fully contained, separate suite. Wow! Just a short stroll to wonderful Sierra Park, Tyndall Park, Lambrick Park Rec Centre and fields, and Uvic. Please view all media: 3D virtual open house, video, floor plans and pictures. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
4273 Houlihan Place in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 423734
4273 Houlihan Place SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 3T2$1,500,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,626 sq. ft.430 m2If you have been looking for a fabulous family home in Gordon Head, look no further. This home has it all, Location, Ocean Views, Large Yard, Large Home, Privacy, Suite and West Coast Custom Design. This very well loved and kept home provides so much possibility to a buyer that other homes do not; what more do you need when it comes to owning a home in one of the best neighborhoods in Gordon Head. The 19,166 square foot lot provides not just privacy but also future potential for development. This 4,626 square foot ocean view home includes, 6 bedrooms (3 up and 3 down), 4 bathrooms (2 ensuites), vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining room, family room, media/rec room, wetbar, office, 2 bedroom suite, sauna, large entrance/foyer, huge 3 car garage (boat/trailer storage) carport and a lot backing onto a private wooded area. Located close to the ocean, University, College and 15 minutes to downtown. More detailsListed by The Agency
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.