Gordon HeadSaanich East
Greater Victoria Areas
4400 Hannah Court in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428219
4400 Hannah Court SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 5V2$1,198,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,680 sq. ft.342 m2Located in ever popular Gordon Head, on a large corner lot on a quiet cul-de-sac. This home has a spacious layout with almost 3,700 sq/ft of finished space. Downstairs is a large living room with a grand fireplace acting as the center piece and vaulting ceilings; behind the fireplace is a beautiful bright dining, this then opens onto a newer high-end kitchen featuring dove-tail boxes!. Loads of light from room to room with many large windows offering great views of gardens, plus several skylights pour the light in. Downstairs continues with a family room (with gas fireplace), sun-room, a 4 piece bath (featuring sauna), bedroom/den, large laundry room, and double garage. Up the beautiful curved staircase is a massive master bedroom with beautifully renovated ensuite featuring heated tile. Upstairs features two more bedrooms, and a double sink full bath. Great yard and lots of patio space (both covered and sun-drenched) and a well manicured yard complete the yard. Ductless heat pump! More detailsListed by Fair Realty
1650 Kenmore Road in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428137
1650 Kenmore Road SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 2E5$889,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,982 sq. ft.184 m2Well maintained by current owners for nearly 30 years, this 4 bed home exudes charm & so well cared for over the years, you do not need to lift a finger. 2 generous sized beds on main floor w/ updated 5pc bath. Cozy living room w/ coved ceilings & wood burning fireplace. Updated kitchen w/ stone countertops, stainless appliances & easy-care vinyl plank floor. Downstairs has 2 beds, rec room/teenager hangout & laundry room with extra storage & utility sink. House sits nicely back from road on 10,000sqft lot w/ plenty of parking for boat/RV plus oversized single car garage perfect for workshop, toys, bikes, storage. Backyard is flat, sunny, fenced & picture-perfect for family gatherings or entertaining. Plenty of recent updates including roof (‘02), stucco (02), driveway & 200amp service. Heat pump for efficient heating/cooling. Conveniently located across from Gordon Head Middle School, close to UVic, parks, rec centre, bus routes & amenities. Don’t let this beautiful home pass you by. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
1576 Mileva Lane in VICTORIA: SE Gordon Head Single Family Detached for sale (Saanich East) : MLS®# 428110
1576 Mileva Lane SE Gordon Head VICTORIA V8N 2V5$3,200,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,791 sq. ft.445 m2OCEANFRONT RETREAT designed with floor-to-ceiling glass to provide uninterrupted VIEWS, all day sunshine and an ever-changing vista of wildlife and sails! This masterful private residence is located on a 1/2 acre highbank waterfront lot architecturally landscaped with stone patios, walkways & beautiful plantings. Unassuming from the curb, unapologetically magnificent out back, luxuriously opulent inside with travertine marble floors & painted solid oak doors throughout, custom cabinetry & built-ins, Swarovski crystal chandeliers, professional grade appliances, butler kitchen, laundry rooms & offices upstairs & down, home gym & just about everything else you'd expect in a custom built executive home you'd be proud to call home. The main floor Master Bedroom enjoys panoramic views, a sitting room with fireplace, coffee bar & lavish ensuite, 2nd Master up. Nearby Mt Doug Park, beaches, schools & UVIC. Click Media Link: Virtual Tour, Aerials, more photos. Call for Feature List & details! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.