Greater Victoria Areas
46 King George Terrace in VICTORIA: OB Gonzales Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 427287
46 King George Terrace OB Gonzales VICTORIA V8S 2J9$1,699,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,820 sq. ft.169 m2Mid-Century Modern OCEAN VIEW south facing residence offering spectacular unobstructed water views on a 10,000+ sq ft lot; set off the coastline of Desirable & Exclusive Oak Bay. Thoughtfully renovated to preserve the original architecture while adding contemporary luxury to the living space, this home boasts the views & vibe of a Malibu Beach home tucked into fabulous Victoria. Offering everything a low maintenance lifestyle could hope for: main flr has entire wall of windows w views to Gonzales & McNeil Bay +Sunset; custom cabinets; gourmet kitchen; huge quartz island; custom Venetian plaster flr to ceiling fireplace. Updated: windows, electrical, radiant heat, forced air, bathrooms; laundry. Perched atop a stunning terraced lot w front balcony spanning length of the home, overlooking the ocean. Ample parking, greenhouse, low-care landscape =perfect alternative to condo life+elevator free. Walkscore 73; 5 min drive to Oak Bay Village & steps to ocean. Priced Well Below Assessment! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
80 King George Terrace in VICTORIA: OB Gonzales Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 425741
80 King George Terrace OB Gonzales VICTORIA V8S 2J9$2,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,644 sq. ft.339 m2Stunning panoramic ocean views from this superior estate in prestigious Oak Bay. Designer interior showcases seascape vistas from all principle rooms. Main offers a modern open kitchen fashioned with upscale appliances including duel ovens & a gas range. Dining area fit for entertaining & enhanced with a fireplace. Spacious living rm with fireplace. Master retreat with fireplace, walk-in, ensuite & sun deck access. Den/office & laundry complete. Above, 3 bedrooms (1 with ensuite) & a family/bedroom with fireplace. Walkout lower provides a open plan suite, ideal for guests or inlaws, an additional laundry rm, crawlspace & double garage. Outside an abundance of living space to enjoy with 2 outdoor fireplaces & plenty of decks & patios to take in the dynamic views – watch the resident wildlife & active marine ways year round. Privileged location just steps from Gonzales beach, numerous nature parks, & ocean side walking trails. Great schools & amenities nearby. More detailsListed by Engel & Volkers Vancouver Island - Oak Bay
2095 Lorne Terrace in VICTORIA: OB Gonzales Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 424598
2095 Lorne Terrace OB Gonzales VICTORIA V8S 2H9$1,099,999Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,197 sq. ft.204 m2Priced to sell! This is truly an amazing location in one of Victorias most sought after neighborhoods , with a gorgeous south facing backyard the potential is endless! Renovate this home to make it your own , possibly build on and maximize the ocean and mountain view potential or, start fresh and design your dream home in a location that rarely comes available! Hardwood floors under the carpeting, partially developed downstairs waiting for your ideas with a rec room, cold cellar, laundry and I piece bathroom. Just a short stroll to Gonzales Beach the location doesn't get any better! Enjoy the tranquility of Harling Point which is surrounded on three sides by water. Relax on the beach, enjoy walking or biking while taking in beautiful ocean views or, stay home and soak up some sun in your huge, south facing back yard. Bring your plans and create your perfect home in a fantastic location. Call now! Virtual tour available. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.