Greater Victoria Areas
3021 Cressida Crescent in VICTORIA: La Goldstream Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419096$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,300 sq. ft.214 m2Spacious family home, located in the beautiful Goldstream area. This wonderful 5 Bedroom & 3 Bathroom is over 2,300 sq ft, offers a roomy open Living Room w/Mtn views off the front deck, separate Dining area, large Kitchen. The large Master Bdrm features a Walk-in Closet & ensuite Bthrm. Updates and new Flooring through out. Step out onto the BRAND NEW back deck, perfect for entertaining or the family BBQ w/Natural Gas! Situated on a large, level sunny lot, with a Fenced back yard. Double Garage. Minutes to renowned Goldstream Provincial Park. Close to transportation, shopping, schools. Measurements are approximate, Buyer to verify if important. Don't miss out on this one... More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
1112 Finlayson Arm Road in : La Goldstream Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 418837$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,909 sq. ft.177 m2If your looking for a country style home look no further! This property offers a beautiful flat 1.09 acres of usable land with a huge 2 level double bay detached work shop and a separate wood shed for storage! There is also RV parking with full hookups! The recently updated 1900+ sqft home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in total. Master bed includes walk in closet and 3 piece ensuite! The home offers a living room with 16’ vaulted ceilings, a separate family room with wood burning stove, spacious gourmet kitchen, and a large tiled entry with double closets for extra storage! Enjoy your morning coffee surrounded by nature on 1 of 3 private decks with a hot tub! Located minutes away from the #1 highway which makes for easy commuting, short drive to Costco and all the ameneties Millstream has to offer, and minutes away from Downtown Langford! Don’t forget the endless amounts of nature trails, hiking, Goldstream Park, and Mt Finlayson in your backyard! Opportunities are endless here! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2955 Andre Road in VICTORIA: La Goldstream Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416572$539,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,201 sq. ft.112 m2Completely updated, one level half duplex on a private, panhandle lot in the desirable Goldstream neighbourhood! This lovely open concept 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is move-in ready! Gorgeous kitchen with new SS Maytag appliances, new cabinetry, and concrete countertops opens up to a spacious living room complete with a stone-tiled gas fireplace. Other features include laundry room, heat pump, attached single car garage, and a large private backyard. Well thought out floor plan with only party wall being the garage and laundry room. No strata fees make this a fantastic alternative to condo/townhouse living--You’ve found your home! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.