Greater Victoria Areas
419 2829 Peatt Road in VICTORIA: La Goldstream Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421170$349,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 762 sq. ft.71 m2Welcome to the Valentine Building! This unit has an extremely high Walk Score/Bike Score as it is located smack in the middle of Downtown Langford! Walk to all levels of amenities including; Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, Exercise/Yoga Facilities, Cafés, Bus Transit, all Levels of Schooling and so much more! This is a TOP FLOOR CORNER PENTHOUSE unit that boasts South exposure and just under 800 square feet of living space. This floor plan is a very functional layout with open concept living area, kitchen has a bar island as well as pantry, there is a large dining room area and two bedrooms that are on opposing sides of the unit. The Living room also has a nice electric fire place! There is plenty of closet space, and a great sized Balcony on the quiet side of the building. Enjoy the convenience of living in a great location such as this! The Strata payment is very low, building is well run, Pets & Rentals are welcomed! Do not wait, book your viewing today! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
3021 Cressida Crescent in VICTORIA: La Goldstream Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419096$729,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,300 sq. ft.214 m2Spacious family home, located in the beautiful Goldstream area. This wonderful 5 Bedroom & 3 Bathroom is over 2,300 sq ft, offers a roomy open Living Room w/Mtn views off the front deck, separate Dining area, large Kitchen. The large Master Bdrm features a Walk-in Closet & ensuite Bthrm. Updates and new Flooring through out. Step out onto the BRAND NEW back deck, perfect for entertaining or the family BBQ w/Natural Gas! BRAND NEW Tankless Hot Water Heater! Situated on a large, level sunny lot, with a Fenced back yard. Double Garage. Minutes to renowned Goldstream Provincial Park. Close to transportation, shopping, schools. Measurements are approximate, Buyer to verify if important. Don't miss out on this one... More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
2810 Sooke Lake Road in VICTORIA: La Goldstream Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413882$384,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,500 sq. ft.139 m2Unique opportunity with this large top level of an up/down Strata Duplex. NO STRATA FEES. 1500SF, 3BR, (could easily be 4BR again), 1.5 Bath strata home located at the end of a no thru street. Features a huge living room with fireplace and open kitchen w/ eating area. Freshly painted throughout. It’s a Handy-Person special & could use a few more cosmetic upgrades, (some flooring & Baths), and some deck work but priced accordingly. Ample parking for the recreational toys including a small tool/storage outbuilding. The building had a power smart upgrade and recently connected to sewer. Couple blocks from Willway Elementary, 2 min walk to transit, & 10 minute walk to Goldstream Park & nature trails. Great way to get into the market and gain some sweat-equity. Sellers are flexible with possession dates. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.