Greater Victoria Areas
23 126 Hallowell Road in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Row/Townhouse for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 428508
23 126 Hallowell Road VR Glentana VICTORIA V9A 7K2$599,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,590 sq. ft.148 m2Spacious END UNIT 3bed/3bath townhome located at the popular "Gardens At Aldersmith" complex in View Royal. Great functional layout boasting 1590 square feet over 2 levels with upper level featuring oak flooring throughout, master bedroom with 3pc ensuite, 2pc powder room, gas fp and gas stove for the chefs in the house. Enjoy your morning coffee from your cozy living/dining room or your sun drenched, south facing deck. Lower level boasts full size laundry room with loads of storage, 4pc bath, and 2 more generous sized beds that back onto your own private garden area offering a tranquil & serene setting. Very well run strata with a healthy contingency fund. Single car garage, pets welcome, bbq's allowed, fire suppression system, & no age restrictions. Excellent location 5 mins to downtown Victoria and just steps to the ocean, Admirals Walk Shopping Centre, all levels of shopping/restaurants/coffee shops, the E&N Trail, and Portage Park. Virtual open house & floor plans available. More detailsListed by eXp Realty
8 Eagle Lane in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Manu Double-Wide for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 428441
8 Eagle Lane VR Glentana VICTORIA V9A 7M2$364,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,336 sq. ft.124 m2This is a beautiful 55+ Community with well maintained yards and homes throughout. This is a 2 bed 2 bath rancher featuring an excellent floor plan! The bedrooms are on opposite sides of the home with the Master offering space for a king size, his/her closets, 4 piece ensuite with soaker tub and walk in shower! Living/Dining space opens out to your beautiful Patio. There is also a full laundry room, eating area off the kitchen, den area. One of the few units with a double attached garage. Admirals Walk shopping Center for groceries, banking, restaurants, and many other amenities. This property is also located on a main bus route and offers a Clubhouse for social functions as well as guest suites for your visitors. Excellent value for those seeking a safe and secure lifestyle in an affordable well run complex. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
51 Salmon Lane in VICTORIA: VR Glentana Manu Double-Wide for sale (View Royal) : MLS®# 428174
51 Salmon Lane VR Glentana VICTORIA V9A 7M2$349,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,338 sq. ft.124 m2Welcome to the Songhees Retirement Park! This is a beautiful 55+ Community that has a relaxed and comfortable feel to it. As you drive through you will notice well maintained yards and homes throughout. This is a 2 bed 2 bath no step manufactured Rancher featuring an excellent floor plan! The bedrooms are on opposing sides of the home with the Master offering space for a king size, his/her closets, 4 piece ensuite with soaker tub and walk in shower! Living/Dining space opens out to your beautiful Patio. There is also a full laundry room, eating area off the kitchen, den area and another full bedroom! Don’t forget about your 12’x20' garage! Located just steps from Admirals Walk shopping Center for groceries, banking, restaurants, and many other amenities. This property is also located on a main bus route and offers a Clubhouse for social functions as well as a guest suite for your visitors. Excellent value for those seeking a safe and secure lifestyle in an affordable well run complex. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.