Greater Victoria Areas
308 917 Avrill Road in : La Glen Lake Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419325$299,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 635 sq. ft.59 m2Exceptional opportunity to own a 1 bedroom condo at The Cherish, a fabulous 55+ building where owners enjoy independent living or opt for additional assisted living amenities (add’l fees apply). This bright, nearly new condo is sure to please with its open-plan kitchen, spacious master (with walk-in and connected bath), in-suite laundry, and a lovely balcony overlooking the courtyard. Includes a designated underground stall for those who drive, and add’l secured storage. Base Strata fees include morning pastry, afternoon snack, amenity rooms access, hot water, garbage, scooter plug-in, theatre, and more. In addition, owners can opt, at their choice, for an affordable “Lifestyle Package” which includes all meals and housekeeping. A la carte meal service is also available. Located in the heart of Westshore, this beautiful condo is a convenient stroll to Belmont Market, West Shore Town Centre Mall, Glen Lake, near-by golf, bowling and walking trails, plus a bus stop right at front door. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
1087 Jenkins Avenue in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 418836$639,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,136 sq. ft.198 m2Revenue opportunity with a legal suite! This perfectly positioned home is in the middle of it all 4 minutes away from all that Langford has to offer, the new Belmont Centre, Glen Lake, YW/YMCA, schools, parks, playzone, bowling close to major bus routes. The main floor includes 2 bedrooms a large living room and dining area that leads onto your back deck overlooking the kids play area and flat side yard. The bottom floor has a 3rd large bedroom that could be reserved for the main home or secondary suite. The suite has it's own covered private entrance, large living area and spacious bedroom. Under the deck is a self-contained studio that has a bathroom and a shower and separate entrance. The 2 gas fireplaces and newer windows make this home very efficient! A must-see for young families or first time investors! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
404 917 Avrill Road in : La Glen Lake Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 416718$315,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 637 sq. ft.59 m2Almost new Immaculate One Bedroom One bath 600+ sqft suite at Cherish at Central Park. This fabulous building provides a community with people aged 55 + where everyone is provided the opportunity to do what they can and participate, as little or as much as they like. Strata/Amenity Fee gives you access to the many amenities in the building including Theater, Games Room, Gym, Bistro, Morning and Afternoon coffee/tea and pastries, Bistro, Bus trips/tours and parking. Optional meals for a cost and life style packages available also. Suite offers a large master bedroom, full kitchen including dishwasher, laundry room with stacking washer/dryer, Bathroom with walk in shower and a balcony. Great location near the new Belmont Market and Westshore town center. Enjoy living in a wonderful community while still having the independence of your own suite. Call now to book your private viewing and tour of this unit and the building! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.