Greater Victoria Areas
107 912 Jenkins Avenue in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413609$539,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,687 sq. ft.157 m2Immaculate Well Cared For Home - 3 bedroom 3 bathroom townhouse in central Langford just steps from all local shopping, grocery, city transit and more! Lovely 2016 built home is a quiet end unit and shows like new with a functional 3 level layout featuring entry level double car garage and bedroom / man cave, 2nd floor living space with open concept kitchen / dining / living room with bbq deck, walk in laundry room and 2 pc powder room, upper floor with huge master suite, 4 pc ensuite and walk in closet plus additional bedroom and 4 pc bath. Notable features include quartz counters, plank look laminate floors, subway tile back splash, electric fireplace, gas cooktop, gas fired hot water on demand, pot lights with LED and balance of a 2 / 5 / 10 year new home warranty, with upgrades at completion of ductless heat pumps on 2 levels and upgraded stainless steel appliances. Come and view this value priced home today. It could be just the perfect first home for you! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2844 Sooke Road in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 413076$749,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,134 sq. ft.291 m2ATTENTION INVESTORS! 3 self contained suites in this home fetching almost $5000 per month. This multi suite home offers 3134 sq feet and has one 4 bed main suite, 1 bedroom suite and a 2 bedroom suite. Beautifully updated with dark laminate floors, bright colored kitchen, and open concept kitchen/dining room, this home a great option to live in as well. The majority of the house has been renovated, with separate entrance, grey laminate flooring, and black/stainless kitchen design. Located 5 minutes from Langford, this property offers both convenience and privacy, as well as a 1/4 acre fenced lot. This home is a must-see as an investment property, mortgage helper, or for multi-family buyers! CASH FLOW PROPERTY! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
992 Haslam Avenue in VICTORIA: La Glen Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 412990$599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,305 sq. ft.214 m2OPEN HOUSE Sunday 2-4 July 7. Set in a great location in the heart of Glen Lake Area. Tucked away yet still within walking distance to Langford Lake Beach, Glen Lake Beach, New Belmont Market, Westshore Town Centre, Westhills Stadium, City Centre Park, schools, YMCA, and more. This wonderful 60's built family home has been loving cared for over the years. It has 3 Bedrooms on the main floor with beautiful original hardwood floors in the living room with a cozy fireplace. A beautiful deck off of the kitchen that over looks your back yard which is perfect for enjoying summer BBQ's. Updated bathroom, flooring, and freshly painted inside and out. Downstairs has a spacious family room with a wood burning stove, an extra bedroom, bonus room, and ample storage. Other features include; updated windows, 2 driveways, and mature fruit trees. Floor Plans available. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.