Greater Victoria Areas
961 Pharoah Mews in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Row/Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419134$564,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,759 sq. ft.163 m2Highly desired, luxury 2 storey West Coast contemporary end unit energy efficient, low $ strata townhome awaits. First time offered for resale! This larger footprint premier model 2 storey boasts 3 bed, 3 bath + DEN! Thoughtfully designed w a perfect floor plan flooded w natural light. Enjoy a Large open concept living area; Kitchen w gourmet appliances incl 6 burner gas stove-top, walk-in pantry & quartz island; Great rm w fireplace & walkout to private patio. Master suite w vaulted ceilings, LUX 5pc ensuite & walk-in closet. All beds privately located on upper level+ full bath & walk-in laundry rm. Fabulous features to note: Custom cabinets; blonde oak laminate flr, slate & porcelain tile, quartz counter-tops, hot water on demand; tankless water heater; irrigation; garage remote; heat pump; oversized windows & extra high ceilings; landscaped front & fully fenced back. Walk to parks, trails & shops; close to schools, 2 min to hwy & 15 min to Victoria. Close to all amenities. Love home More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
2617 Savory Road in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419049$1,249,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,630 sq. ft.244 m2You might think this gorgeous Lakefront has leapt off the pages of the latest Home Trends magazine... The stunning inside and out, top to bottom transformation makes this lakefront beauty one home that's sure to impress. Plenty of natural light in a perfectly put together home that exudes style, where the simplistic lifestyle at the lake beckons offering privacy, space, opportunity and convenience. The entry level main with it's gleaming white wood floors, walls & ceiling provides cottage comfort, a peaceful environment where the kitchen is certainly the centrepiece boasting 36" gas range, sink overlooking the lake, island breakfast bar, huge LR/DR space, sitting room with cozy gas FP. Up lake view Master, spa-like ensuite, funky nook BR in the A-Frame. In the walk-out down sep. kitchen, LR, 3rd BR. Neat shop for those who like to tinker. sep. storage/weight room. Landscaped beyond compare flagstone patio & steps leading to your private motorized dock. Close to everything Westshore. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
604 967 Whirlaway Crescent in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419010$439,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 889 sq. ft.83 m2Residence II at Triple Crown. The third phase of this very popular comprehensive residential/ commercial development in the City of Langford, specifically Florence Lake, North of Hwy 1, minutes to all amenities including rec centers, trails and surrounded by 5 golf courses. Many of the 70 suites with views. The contemporary design inside and out will not disappoint, very clean open concept. Fuel is gas for stove, hot water on demand making it very cost-effective as well as a ductless heat pump for heating/ cooling. All units are 2 bedrooms, 2BTH. Gorgeous appliance package, designer cabinets, Euro laminate floor, ceramic tile in bathrooms, custom blinds. Underground secure parking spot and storage locker. No age, pet, BBQ or rental restrictions. No Property Transfer Tax. The exclusive long term Financing package, fast FIRM approvals protecting your purchase until closing. ONLY 5% DEPOSIT More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Westshore and Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.