Greater Victoria Areas
216 950 Whirlaway Crescent in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 423652
216 950 Whirlaway Crescent La Florence Lake VICTORIA V9B 6W6$470,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 956 sq. ft.89 m2Like new (2018) and ready to go! No GST! This top quality and modern design condo built by Triple Crown offers only the best! Two bedrooms & two ensuite bathrooms. Premium stainless appliance package including gas stove, soft close drawers, quartz countertops throughout, tile backsplashes, undermount sinks, under kitchen cabinet lighting, euro laminate flooring, tile flooring in bathrooms with motion sensor floor lighting, plush carpet in bedrooms, VRF heating and cooling, gas hot water on demand and in-wall electric fireplace. Underground secure parking (2 spots!!), storage, bike storage. No rental restrictions, kids & pets allowed. Gym facility in building. Walking distance to all amenities & big box stores. More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
2647 Florence Lake Road in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Half Duplex for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421915
2647 Florence Lake Road La Florence Lake VICTORIA V9B 4H5$549,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,068 sq. ft.192 m2For more information, see Multimedia/Brochure buttons below. This unique no fee-strata half duplex is located in The Florence Lake Area and near numerous walking trails. Behind Costco and the Millstream Shopping Centre (with soon to be built elementary and secondary schools). Commuters will love the easy accesses to highway via Leigh Road Interchange (north) or Millstream Road (south). Built in 1989 home has been very well maintained: 3BR, 2Bath, Den/Office. 2068 square feet of living space + Garage/workshop and storage. Lots of closets. Huge level yard. Private parking area. You'll love the vaulted ceilings in the living room, the cozy wood stove, the bright kitchen with access to the sunny deck. More detailsListed by Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.
952 Cavalcade Terrace in VICTORIA: La Florence Lake Single Family Detached for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 421818
952 Cavalcade Terrace La Florence Lake VICTORIA V9B 6W6$565,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,880 sq. ft.175 m2Beautiful family home in the popular Citation Village that is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, Costco and other amenities. This well kept home provides a great layout and has lots to offer with a ground level entry that leads you to a bedroom, bathroom and large family room with a door leading out to the private, easy maintenance backyard. Upstairs you will find the spacious inline living/dining room and kitchen with lots of cupboards/counter space to make those big family dinners. Enjoy summer evenings on your bright and sunny deck and winters inside in the living room with the cozy gas fireplace. 3 more bedrooms on this level with a very nice master bedroom featuring a full ensuite and walk in closet. Don't miss your chance to view this affordable family home! *3D tour available* (Strata fee includes insurance, water, management and common property maintenance). More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.