Greater Victoria Areas
2107 Oregon Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fernwood Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423690
2107 Oregon Avenue Vi Fernwood VICTORIA V8R 3V2$979,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,714 sq. ft.159 m2Transformed & Designed by Shawn Richardson. Looking for a move in condition home with a sweet suite in the Heart of Fernwood, Fully fenced/ landscaped yard, 300 SF Detached garage & more? This fully renovated home features 2 bedroom 2 full baths up with inviting entrance, open concept gourmet kitchen that leads you to East Facing sun room for winter morning apricot that opens to generous size private deck, overlooking sun filled serene garden for summer gatherings with loved ones. 1 Bed large brand New suite down with it's own laundry, modern cabinetry and sleek design. Bonus separate large studio with potential of it's own bathroom could be perfect for home office/hobby area/workshop Updates include, new windows, fire places, flooring, paint (interior & exterior) , appliances, kitchens, 200 amp service and more. Please check the Virtual Tour, Floor Plans and photos before booking! More detailsListed by Sutton Group West Coast Realty
113 1655 Begbie Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fernwood Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423484
113 1655 Begbie Street Vi Fernwood VICTORIA V8R 1L4$369,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 857 sq. ft.80 m2THIS RENOVATED UNIT ALLOWS BBQ's AND RENTALS. This unit faces Chesnut street so it is a very quiet 2 bedroom garden unit, boasting a newer kitchen, good sized dining area, modern flooring, and brand new bathroom. This spacious unit has a cozy wood burning fireplace in the living room, in-suite laundry and generous sized bedrooms! Popular "Chestnut Grove" is a well run complex, with secure underground parking, workout room, sauna and bike storage. Walk to Oak Bay, Fernwood or Downtown! Close to the Jubilee Hospital, all levels of Schools, Shopping and bus routes. Move in ready! THERE WILL BE NO OPEN HOUSES AT THIS TIME, HOWEVER I AM HAPPY TO DO PRIVATE SHOWINGS. ALL SURFACES ARE WIPED DOWN BEFORE AND AFTER SHOWINGS AND I WILL OPEN DOORS AND TURN ON LIGHTS AND WAIT OUTSIDE WHILE YOU AND YOUR PARTY ENJOY A COMPLETELY PRIVATE VIEWING. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
2238 Belmont Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fernwood Revenue Duplex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 423257
2238 Belmont Avenue Vi Fernwood VICTORIA V8R 3Z8$1,189,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,576 sq. ft.239 m2Exciting opportunity to own this exceptional Fernwood LEGAL DUPLEX with a non-confirming third Suite & boasting an approx. NET CAP of 4%!! Situated on a West Facing 5700+ sq/ft lot, this Charming Character home has been beautifully maintained over the years. Updated throughout and professionally raised to provide a large 857 sq/ft, 2Bed & 1Bath lower Suite w/8' ceilings, newer flooring, bathroom vanity & paint! The main floor is perfect as an owner's suite: 980 sq/ft, 2 spacious bedrooms, a large living room and an eat-in kitchen with rear deck access! Upstairs offers a gorgeous & bright 1Bed & 1Bath, 739 sq/ft unit! Further features include all new windows, updated electrical, Exterior paint, Laundry Room and located in the heart of Fernwood! This is a must see for all buyers as many options are presented! Room for more income as well, ask how! Please see showing schedule. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.