Greater Victoria Areas
302 663 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408254$369,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 836 sq. ft.78 m2Generously proportioned 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 836sqft, 2006 built, top floor, corner unit conveniently located just steps to public transit, shopping, parks, schools, Royal Colwood Golf Course & only 20 minutes to downtown Victoria. Burnished oak laminate floors in main living areas. Enjoy the bright living room with its wall of windows and French door to private deck. Beautiful kitchen offers teak laminate cabinets with crown moldings, halogen track lighting, double sinks with spritzer & stainless appliances including electric range, built-in microwave/exhaust fan, fridge & dishwasher. In-suite laundry with stackable washer & dryer. Master bedroom with walk-in closet & 4-piece ensuite bathroom. Full 4-piece main bathroom, plus generous second bedroom. Common facilities include gym, atrium and top floor sun deck. Secure underground parking, storage locker & bike storage. Additional outside parking may be available thru strata. Premium location and outstanding value in today's market! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun Westside
305 662 Goldstream Avenue in : La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 408207$425,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 895 sq. ft.83 m2OPEN HOUSE Sat. 2-4 Welcome Home. Your at peace here in one of the city’s most distinctive, eye-catching buildings, The Granderson. A relaxed environment welcomes you to this 2 beds and 2 bath corner setting. A full list of features awaits from the stainless steel appliances, true granite countertops, an open kitchen with an eating bar to the beautiful wood laminate flooring. The 9-foot ceilings and an abundance of windows and natural light means this condo has a bright airy feel. The large main bathroom with a walk in shower & the full 4 piece ensuite & soaker tub, luxury. Top that off with a spacious covered balcony to enjoy barbecue, entertaining or just relaxing the day away no matter the weather. In suite laundry, LCP Secure underground parking & storage, Strata allows pets, rentals and children. A fantastic walk score close to shopping, movies, libraries, Parks trails and buses to all that the Westshore and Victoria have to offer. Don't miss out on this opportunity. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
105 643 Granderson Road in VICTORIA: La Fairway Townhouse for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 407691$469,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,475 sq. ft.137 m2Pride of ownership in this townhome is apparent! This end unit offers lots of living space options, the entry level provides a garage, a large media/rec room with office nook and a sunny patio with a small, irrigated and fenced grass lawn for kids or pets. The entertaining floor is bright and open, the lovely, bright living room has a fireplace, there’s a separate dining area, a deck and a large bright kitchen with granite counters and additional eating nook as well. The top floor offers 2 very large bedrooms-the master has a great en-suite and walk in closet- and there’s a large family bathroom upstairs as well. Close to all levels of schools, transportation, great restaurants, groceries, the YMCA, ocean, lakes, parks and Royal Colwood Golf course is across the street. This is a very well-run strata with great neighbours, a central location and easy commute to downtown. Unrestricted rentals and pets allowed make this a great investment. Check out the virtual tour! More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.