Greater Victoria Areas
403 606 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419364$429,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,141 sq. ft.106 m2Open Saturday 1-3. Impressive bright and super spacious 1,141+ sq. ft.(floor plans say 1,189) top floor corner penthouse across from the Royal Colwood Golf Course in Westshore. Enjoy the feel of a house in this beautiful 2 bedroom (room for a king size bed), two full bathrooms. Grand entrance, skylights, dining room made for entertaining and a kitchen decked out in white. Bring all your furniture as every room is more than generous including a beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows and a cozy gas fireplace. Professionally chosen earth tone colours add just the right touch throughout. Perfectly placed on the southwest corner capturing just the right amount of sunshine. The covered balcony can be used year round. Bonus: insuite laundry room/storage, closets galore including pantry, rentable guest suite, covered parking. $20 gives you 2nd parking spot. Small dog or 2 cats welcome. Grand Oaks is a lovely place to call home, close to all the amenities Westshore has to offer. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
206 663 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419184$379,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 810 sq. ft.75 m2Proudly offering this immaculate home located in the heart of Langford. This lovely home offers fresh paint throughout, brand new laminate flooring, and brand new carpet. Pride of ownership is apparent in this open concept, large two bedroom and two bathroom condo. Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen with under cabinet lighting & breakfast bar seating. Spacious master suite with walk-in closet & 4-piece ensuite. Features include fireplace, dining area, private covered balcony perfect for BBQ, oversized windows offering lots of natural light, convenient in-suite laundry, large coat & linen closet, secure underground parking, separate storage locker and so much more! You will appreciate the convenience of the Exercise room, Common room, Japanese garden, roof top patio & bike storage. Short walk to shopping, groceries, walk-in clinic, coffee shops, golf, and parks. Pets and rentals allowed! 2 dogs or 2 cats allowed More detailsListed by eXp Realty
304 2850 Aldwynd Road in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 419126$499,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,160 sq. ft.108 m2Units rarely come for sale in this architecturally unique, west coast style building. Jaw-dropping floor-ceiling windows allow you to bask in sunlight. Watch sunrise over Royal Colwood Golf Course from 190sqft+ deck. Then watch sunset over Sooke Hills from second 180sqft+ west-facing deck. 2 bed/2 bath condo features high-end finishings including heat pump for heating/cooling, gas hot water on demand, gas fireplace, 9ft ceilings, heated bathroom floors. Open concept kitchen with quartz counters, solid wood cabinets, large island – perfect for entertaining. Enjoy your morning coffee in eating nook that feels like you are floating on top of the world. Large master with 5pc ensuite & walk-in closet. Plenty of storage in suite plus separate storage, insuite laundry, parking spot, pet-friendly (2 cats or 2 small dogs) & rentals welcome. Conveniently located walking distance to downtown Langford & close parks, trails, beaches. This great unit checks all the boxes for condo living! More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.