Greater Victoria Areas
208 608 Fairway Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 428148
208 608 Fairway Avenue La Fairway VICTORIA V9B 2R5$314,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 675 sq. ft.63 m2Pets, Rentals & BBQs allowed. This 2009 built spacious 1 bdrm/1bath condo shows as new and quietly overlooks the professionally landscaped Courtyard in Fairway Greens. This Suite features include 9ft ceilings, a modern kitchen with granite countertops, SS appliances, eating area, bamboo wood flooring, a MASSIVE master bdrm and luxury ensuite with soaker tub, separate shower, tile flooring, walk-in closet & must have in-suite laundry. Walk score from here is great with langford town centre, coffee shops, medical centre, groceries, restaurants, bus or Veterans Park all nearby. Storage & Secure Underground Parking with 6 visitors park.This is a very private, quiet unit that is very well maintained. Check out the virtual tour! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Alliance
101 608 Fairway Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 427512
101 608 Fairway Avenue La Fairway VICTORIA V9B 2R5$424,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 858 sq. ft.80 m23D Matterport Tour Available! You'll fall in love with this IMMACULATE 2 bed, 2 bath 850+ sq.ft. GROUND LEVEL condo in the "Fairway Green" complex situated a few minutes walk from Goldstream Town Center in Langford. This tasteful home provides spacious room sizes, IN-SUITE LAUNDRY, comfortable entertainment sized living & dining, open kitchen & MASSIVE 162 sq ft SOUTH FACING PATIO. Facing the Royal Colwood Golf Course, this home boasts a HUGE 175 SQ FT MASTER with full walk in closet, newer quality carpet, and fully updated 4 piece en-suite. Enjoy stone counter tops and a large entertaining peninsula, stainless steel appliances, & updated tile backsplash in the kitchen. Separate storage locker, secure underground parking and bike storage. RENTAL FRIENDLY, pets allowed, no age restrictions and your BBQ is welcome! In 'LIKE NEW' CONDITION, this home offers real value and is located in an incredibly BIKE AND WALK FRIENDLY area of Langford, one of the fastest growing municipalities in BC. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
310 663 Goldstream Avenue in VICTORIA: La Fairway Condo Apartment for sale (Langford) : MLS®# 426585
310 663 Goldstream Avenue La Fairway VICTORIA V9B 2W9$375,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 936 sq. ft.87 m2LARGE PRICE REDUCTION!!! This bright 2 bedroom corner unit offers one of the largest floorplans available in the popular McConnell Place West building. McConnell Place is located in the amenity rich and vibrate town of Langford; recently voted the fastest growing community in BC (and for good reason!). In addition to it providing an excellent investment opportunity (being fully rentable, and family/pet friendly), the building offers many attractive and unique amenities including a well equipped exercise room, spacious storage locker, separate bike storage room, secure underground parking (with additional outdoor parking), roof top patio, and peaceful outdoor Japanese courtyard garden (accessed from the third floor - just outside of this unit). Bring your decorating ideas, as this one has amazing potential and should not be overlooked! Check out the virtual tour and video link. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.