Greater Victoria Areas
531 Linden Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Revenue 4-Plex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 417138$1,900,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 4,507 sq. ft.419 m2Welcome to a fabulous opportunity in the heart of Fairfield. This fully rented, Legal 4Plex w/additional accommodation, has been tastefully updated offering a blend of character and modern conveniences. Each unit is uniquely designed and features functional kitchens with gas stoves, newer thermo windows, new roof shingles and new hot water tanks. All units are 1 bed, 1 bth (4pc) & all have access to separate storage in the basement. The 2 units on the main floor feature fireplaces & private back decks w/use of the dreamy front porch. The 2 suites on the top floor offer skylights, dens, window seats & Lg private front decks. The lower suite offers a sunroom & use of a grassy yard. All 4 units are individually metered for their own Hydro. Shared laundry, bike storage & plenty of extra unfinished space in the basement. Here is a great revenue opportunity or live in one or more of the units and rent out the rest. Amazing location makes this an excellent offering in todays market. Call now! More detailsListed by The Agency
301 920 Park Boulevard in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 416748$609,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,380 sq. ft.128 m2It’s a challenge to find condo units this size. Boasting over 1300 sqft, this unit includes -- 2 full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, a large living/dining area, 2 large, open, wrap around balconies, secure underground parking, in-suite laundry and lots of storage. Secure entry with PA system, front street parking for guests. The location is superb. An outside corner apartment facing park view, access to rooftop deck with great views. Adjacent the complex - enjoy leisurely strolls through Beacon Hill Park. All amenities can be found in Cook Street village -- restaurants, groceries, coffee shops and more. In addition, you are only 10 minutes walk to Dallas road and to the downtown core. You can’t beat the value this unit has to offer. Please see Member to Member notes More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1270 Dallas Road in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 416703$2,695,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,417 sq. ft.317 m2Offering the most beautiful ocean, mountain and marine views on Dallas Road! Located on Dallas and Moss Street, the lifestyle and views are world-class and almost waterfront, as you are situated right on the unobstructed ocean. Stroll past farmers’ markets and character homes to downtown Victoria for the city’s best restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. Detached legal self-contained cottage (shown as level 3) perfect for extended family or rentals - previously as high as $3000/mth! Totally redone and raised in 2003 by the current owner/professional craftsman with superb attention to detail; including custom handcrafted Douglas Fir cabinets and staircase, wide-open main floor with 9’ ceilings, polished granite-like floors, 3 gas F/P, and oversized windows. Second level boasts 2 impressive master suites with full ensuite baths and large sitting areas with gas F/P - perfect for enjoying those mountain and ocean views! A 3rd bedroom could easily be enclosed. Large decks front and back. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.