Greater Victoria Areas
209 964 Heywood Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421319$299,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 877 sq. ft.81 m2Spacious, sparkling, & beautifully updated 877 sqft 2 bedroom condo in the heart of Fairfield across from renowned Beacon Hill Park & just steps to coveted Cook Street Village, Dallas Rd waterfront, Inner Harbour & downtown Victoria. Truly one of the best locations in town! Inline dining room & large living room with gleaming wood floor is awash in natural light thru picture windows. Patio doors open to generous balcony - the perfect place to savour your morning coffee or relax with a good book while enjoying the sights & sounds of bustling Fairfield. Updated kitchen includes raised panel cabinetry, granite counters, SS sink & tile backsplash. Bright master bedroom & large 2nd bedroom off main hallway feature picture windows & spacious closets. 4pc main bathroom with granite vanity & undermount sink. Professionally managed building offers many amenities incl rooftop lounge, swirl pool, sauna, workshop, bike & separate storage. This gem is a must see!!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
180/182 Howe Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Revenue Duplex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421269$999,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,642 sq. ft.153 m2Sweet Duplex in Wonderful Fairfield location with loads of potential! This side by side duplex on a corner lot is perfect for an investment or move into one side and rent the other! Featuring two 2 Bedroom Suites with lots of natural light, separate meters & utilities, there is also including a shared carport and a fireplace in one suite. Lots of updates and upgrades have happened over the years including new 200 amp electrical in 2019, some appliances, paint and more. The owners have lived on one side and pride of ownership is evident throughout. Such an ideal location, within easy walking distance to Dallas Road, Cook Street Village, Beacon Hill Park & all your local Amenities. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
341 Linden Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Half Duplex for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 421268$1,099,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,736 sq. ft.161 m2"Casa Rita” is a unique property that beautifully captures a Spanish style, with tropical flora & a timeless design that has been thoughtfully modernized. A sprawling patio welcomes – with a covered section to enjoy year round. Designer interior has been updated, yet retains classic elements such as quality hardwood flooring & a striking brick FP in the living rm. Gourmet kitchen offers high end appliances & plenty of counter & cabinet space. Adjacent eating area for casual meals or retire to the formal dining rm for entertaining. A bedroom, laundry & 4pc bath complete the main. Above, Master retreat with 4pc ensuite, a family rm & sunroom with private deck. Outside, garage provides plenty of storage. Easy care yard features lovely garden boxes - your very own private nature oasis in the city! Enviable location is just 2 blocks from Cook St. Village, a leisurely walk to Beacon Hill Park & Dallas Rd waterfront. World class amenities of Downtown Victoria & Inner Harbour moments away. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.