Greater Victoria Areas
308 505 Cook Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 426702
308 505 Cook Street Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8V 3Y4$415,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,047 sq. ft.97 m2Cook Street Village 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo! Situated in the heart of one of the most desirable communities in Victoria is this bright, open concept floor plan offering a spacious kitchen that flows into the dining/living room, 2 great sized bedrooms, (including a master suite with 2 piece ensuite.) updated full bath, in-suite laundry and lots of storage. All amenities in Cook Street Village right at your door step, including cafes, bistros, shopping and transportation and just a quick walk into downtown Victoria, Beacon Hill Park or the Ocean Front at Dallas Road. Secured underground parking and separate storage. 3D Virtual Tour available! A special offering for anyone looking to call Victoria home! More detailsListed by Realtii Victoria
136 Olive Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 426668
136 Olive Street Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8S 3H3$2,150,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,586 sq. ft.333 m2This superb family home in the heart of Fairfield checks all the boxes of convenient living in one of Victoria's most cherished residential area's. This custom home built by award winning GT Mann Construction has been gracefully styled by Jenny Martin Design with a level of finishes and fixtures that sets it apart. The kitchen features a 6 burner Wolf gas range, Miele built in ovens, wine fridge and slide out drawers. A massive ten foot island sets the tone for any entertaining. The open floor plan allows for nice light transference and the spacious entry hall adds drama. A media den and office add some flex to usage. A decadent master suite with premiere ensuite in addition to three more bedrooms and a luxury laundry room complete the upper floor. A fully detached Coach House is tucked into the sunny west back yard. Professionally landscaped and fenced, this turnkey property is awaiting your discovery. More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
1 727 Linden Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield West Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 426634
1 727 Linden Avenue Vi Fairfield West VICTORIA V8V 4G8$559,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 834 sq. ft.77 m2Its all here for you, walk in & you immediately feel like you're home. This west facing, garden level, character conversion is set in the heart of Fairfield & is just a 15 minute walk to the waterfront, is literally a few blocks to Cook Street Village & just minutes to Beacon Hill Park. This unit features an open kitchen/living design with lots of extra high end features including; double fir french doors as your entry, new quartz kitchen island & countertops, floating kitchen shelves made from reclaimed first growth Douglas fir, heated tile in the bathroom, stainless steel appliances, gas stove, new laminate floors throughout, wood cabinets & a gas fireplace. All this is accented by wall to wall windows overlooking a large patio w/gas BBQ hook-up. Tucked away behind a mature hedge this private & quiet property is in a perfect location, comes with a well run strata with amazing neighbours, newer 2005 construction & comes with off street parking from the back lane, get ready to pack! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes Ltd - Sidney
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.