Greater Victoria Areas
957 Wilmer Street in : Vi Fairfield East Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420213$995,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,916 sq. ft.178 m2This turnkey home is well located to take in all Fairfield and Oak Bay have to offer. With over 1900 square feet the floor plan flows easily and features living room with fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, and beautifully updated kitchen. The home has many lifestyle options and features coved ceilings, and family room with surround sound on the lower level. The spacious back garden is fenced and ideal for a summer barbeque. Only a short stroll to many excellent schools, lovely parks, and the shops, offices and restaurants of Oak Bay Avenue. This is an exciting opportunity to purchase on a street where homes rarely come on the market. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
423 Chadwick Place in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 420258$1,885,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 5,962 sq. ft.554 m2Welcome to this incredible family home in an ideal location. Retaining much of the original 1900's character & charm your new home, completely updated in 2009, has been modernized for today's expectations w/a beautiful kitchen, gorgeous bathrooms, & efficient mechanics (inc. Heat Pump, Cooling, & Hot water on demand, new windows save for a few lovely leaded glass). The Main floor offers a bright & expansive living room w/formal dining room, & kitchen leading out to a fantastic patio. Upstairs is your large master w/dressing area & walk-in closet w/a timelessly designed ensuite + 4 additional bedrooms & laundry room. The lower floor is perfect for in-laws, nanny or income w/a bright full height 1 bed garden level suite. The kids will enjoy the yard with a play area off the kitchen, sun-drenched lawn space & a driveway made for hockey/basketball... There is also the Rooftop View deck!. This property offers more than can be described here. Truly a must-see. Click Links for plans etc. More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
330 Irving Road in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 419457$1,849,500Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,964 sq. ft.275 m2Now under construction! Act now & choose finish materials / colours. Gated entry leads down a private hedged driveway to this gorgeous 2,964 sf level entry - ultra modern residence exclusively designed by Studio DB3 and offered by Motion Construction. Open concept main floor features 14' ceilings with 2 master suites and private terrace. Elegant & functional Chef's kitchen with huge center island & raised bar with more 14' ceilings. Expansive outdoor space / patios on a private 9,900 sf lot. 1 Bdrm Suite down plus 2 extra bedrooms sharing 4 piece bathroom down, plus media room / office all connected to upper level. Building permit is ready and it's time to choose colours and textures. Amazing location a block from Gonzales Beach between Fairfield Road and Crescent. Excellent area for schools with Margaret Jenkins Elementary a block up at Fairfield Road. Photos from model and computer render. Offers subject to building contract. More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.