Greater Victoria Areas
331 Robertson Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405722$1,100,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,789 sq. ft.166 m2A romantic, covered veranda welcomes you to this "small home of distinction". A classic 1920 artistic bungalow ideal for a professional couple or cozy family. Beautifully updated, maintaining original character w/the natural light flowing throughout this pristine home. Main flr features 2 bdrms, 1 bthrm, large sun-filled livingrm graced by period features, window seat, gas fireplace + built-in bookshelves. A thoughtfully planned, posh, eat-in kitchen w/granite countertops/bar, gas range + 'Gazzola Tile' heated floors, a sunrm/eating area overlooking deck + the private mature garden complete the picture. Lower level w/3rd bdrm, full bathrm - hardware/features from Bartle/Gibson w/white Arabesque Quartz counter + backsplash, Laundry area w/heated tile fl. Spacious family rm accessing single garage. Newer Roof, Gas Rein HTW, 200 AMP, 2015 Van Isle windows w/custom roller blinds. Convectair wall heaters. Just move-in + enjoy this easy care lifestyle in this little piece of heaven. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
435 Richmond Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405615$841,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,444 sq. ft.134 m2Exceptional opportunity to get into in the heavily sought after Fairfield market! Take advantage of the lifestyle offered by this charming Character home. Located in the heart of Fairfield, this home showcases many character elements mixed w/modern updates! Feel the warmth of this home from the moment you enter w/a large great room accented w/a Gas FP, coffered ceilings, gleaming Refinished HW floors, newer paint & windows. A large, bright open & updated kitchen boasts granite counters, newer cabs & apps. A generous Master BR, a refinished WR w/a Clawfoot tub, a 2nd BR & a 3rd BR can be used as a Den/dining room can all be found on the main floor! Downstairs has a large 4th BR/Rec Room w/new carpet, a laundry area & a large unfinished space perfect for a workshop, storage or..?! BONUS UPDATES include Perimeter Drain double piping system, Sewer Line and Hot Water Tank. Backing onto Margaret Jenkins & only mins to Dallas Rd Oceanfront, Gonzales Beach, Fairfield Plaza & Oak Bay Ave! More detailsListed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
355 Robertson Street in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 405633$799,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,005 sq. ft.93 m2Location, location, location! This charming Fairfield home is just steps to Gonzales Beach with Fairfield Plaza shopping centre nearby. An incredible opportunity to enter one of Victoria's most desired locations- move in and redecorate to your tastes or a solid renovation project: some sweat equity will pay dividends! On a lovely 50x110 lot with lots of potential. 2 bedrooms up, full basement with 3rd bedroom and additional space for further expansion. So close to the scenic marine drive of Dallas Road and Beacon Hill Park with amenities and parks nearby. Fantastic location! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun - Oak Bay
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.