Greater Victoria Areas
1824 Chandler Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413704$999,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,948 sq. ft.181 m2OH SAT 12-2!!! Located on a tree-lined Fairfield St this tastefully updated home sits on a beautifully landscaped 7800 sf lot. The main level of this home boasts gleaming hardwood floors, large living & dining area with gas fireplace, bright & cheery kitchen with access to the yard via sunroom/pantry. Also on this level is an updated 5 piece bath along with two bedrooms including access to the rear yard deck through the master. Downstairs is a large family room with gas fireplace plus a fully self contained one bedroom suite. Updates include a newer roof, vinyl windows, 200 amp electrical, gas furnace & new hwt. Outside is a fully fenced rear yard loaded with fruit trees, raised beds, new large storage shed/workshop and multiple sitting areas to entertain & bbq in your own magical outdoor oasis. Driveway parking plus single garage & carport. Close proximity to Fairfield Plaza, parks, schools & beach. Don't delay on this fantastic offering! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1634 Pinewood Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Single Family Detached for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413662$1,399,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,039 sq. ft.189 m2Exceptional home located in AAA location of Fairfield, a most desirable neighbourhood, close to the beach, town, coffee shops, schools & shopping. This stunning home has retained the character and updated everything else where it counts. Grand principal rooms for entertaining, gorgeous boxed bean ceiling, clear edge grain fir floors, a chef's kitchen with a 6 burner gas Viking stove/oven, double wall overs, built in microwave & wine fridge. The central granite island will be the focal point of this home for family and friends. 3 good sized bedrooms up with great closets, 2 full baths, gas furnace, new panel and wiring, thermopane windows throughout. A yard all kids would love with great western light and a large 2 tier deck off the kitchen for summertime BBQ's! There's more room in the basement should you want to create more space. A detached single car garage is ready for your toys. It's a beauty! More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
204 1969 Oak Bay Avenue in VICTORIA: Vi Fairfield East Condo Apartment for sale (Victoria) : MLS®# 413107$848,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,058 sq. ft.98 m2Come & view this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in the sought after Village Walk building.This bright & comfortable home features accessible open plan living with an entertainers kitchen including premium stainless steel appliances, quartz counters & a large central island.The kitchen opens onto a spacious & lovely dining & living room area with floor to ceiling windows & access to your own very private deck. The master bedroom suite has plenty of space,large dual closets & a spa like ensuite.There is another good sized bedroom that could also be a great den.Bonus there is also a separate office nook. There is 1 parking stall in the secure parking area which also has a car wash area.Separate storage locker.Children & pets are welcome. Rentals allowed.This building is in the perfect location. You can walk to Oak Bay Village including all amenities,shopping,parks & recreation plus catch a bus right outside.5 minute commute to downtown. More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.