Greater Victoria Areas
2570 Esplanade in VICTORIA: OB Estevan Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 423922
2570 Esplanade OB Estevan VICTORIA V8R 2W3$4,400,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,513 sq. ft.326 m2Imagine being able to enjoy the wonders of an active beachfront from your secluded and luxurious esplanade house. Enjoy ocean, island and mountain views overlooking your mature garden from spaces perfect for entertaining or quiet contemplation. A dramatic entry invites you into 4 terraced levels with a staircase that rises with the slope of the site. Each of the 3 self-contained bedroom suites provide geographic seclusion. The award-winning kitchen is a culinary masterpiece. Open, serene, and finely crafted with high ceilings of polished cedar and terrazzo flooring. A custom sauna and steam shower provide space for relaxation. In contrast to the colourful beachfront, the rear outdoor space is a Japanese garden retreat, featuring an Ofuro tub in a glass-roofed pavilion. The Esplanade House, designed by D'Ambrosio Architecture, is a contemporary expression of the traditions of West-Coast Modernism, and a peaceful 5 minute stroll to Uplands Park, Willows Park, and Estevan Village. More detailsListed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Oak Bay
2617/2619 Dalhousie Street in VICTORIA: OB Estevan Revenue Duplex for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 423611
2617/2619 Dalhousie Street OB Estevan VICTORIA V8R 2H8$1,599,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,851 sq. ft.265 m23D virtual tour available. Just steps to Victoria's most popular Beach at Willows Park, this rare offering of a purpose built side by side duplex sits on a lovely 10,000 square foot lot with a beautiful fenced South facing back yard. Featuring numerous updates including kitchen and bathroom on both sides and with gleaming wood floors throughout, this entire property is in move-in condition. Owner occupied on one side which includes a partially finished basement and excellent renters on the other side. A fantastic opportunity for 2 families, parents, in-laws, nanny, International students or extended families next door or simply as a revenue generator in Victoria's finest location close to excellent public and private schools, scenic Beach Drive, and the Oak Bay Village. Lovingly maintained and shows very well. More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
2560 Esplanade in VICTORIA: OB Estevan Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 421346
2560 Esplanade OB Estevan VICTORIA V8R 2W3$1,980,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,228 sq. ft.207 m2Property Video available! Follow your dream, home! The Video says it all! Rare, one of a kind opportunity to build a luxury beachfront lifestyle on this ocean view retreat property on Willows Beach in prestigious Oak Bay. Live in the existing 4 bedroom home (new roof!) while you plan your dream build or renovation. With the sound of gentle lapping waves, take in the unobstructed panoramic beach, ocean, and island views. Watch the sunrise over Mt Baker before walking Oak Bays only white sand beach. Minutes from downtown Victoria. One of Victoria's most sought after locations; Walk to Estevan Village, shopping, golf and schools or simply stroll along the beach in this relaxed and friendly neighbourhood. You'll love where you live, when you live here! More detailsListed by Engel & Völkers Vancouver Island - Victoria
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.