Greater Victoria Areas
2420 Nottingham Road in VICTORIA: OB Estevan Single Family Detached for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 429667
2420 Nottingham Road OB Estevan VICTORIA V8R 6C3$1,795,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 3,111 sq. ft.289 m2Located on a sought after street in an established Oak Bay Neighborhood. This home has been skillfully renovated to very high standards. Much of the 1929 character and charm remains while carefully incorporating all the modern comforts and style of a brand new home. Truly the best of both worlds! New roof, new argon windows, new gas furnace, 200 AMP service, new gas and electric fireplace and so much more. Stunning designer bathrooms with heated floors and high end feature tile, walk in showers. You will love the fabulous Modern Urbana Kitchen with its oversized navy blue feature island, gas stove, beautiful Quartz countertops. Large living room with French Doors and some ocean view. Master bedroom with en suite on main floor as well as upstairs. Walk to Estevan Village and Willows beach, cafes and restaurants. A charming modern home in a premium Oak Bay location. Enjoy the setting sun from your private Pergola draped in vines. Easy care property. More detailsListed by Newport Realty Ltd.
2326 Esplanade in VICTORIA: OB Estevan Row/Townhouse for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 427025
2326 Esplanade OB Estevan VICTORIA V8R 2W2$945,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,470 sq. ft.137 m2Proudly presenting this exciting and well appointed beachfront home. Situated on Willows Beach, Victoria's premier beachfront community. Here you will enjoy carefree living with beautiful water views, breathtaking sunrises and views of Oak Bay Marina, Mt. Baker, and Olympic Mountains. Located in one of Victoria's best neighbourhoods you have the beach at your door where you can enjoy swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking, or walk the trails to Cattle Point, Oak Bay Marina, Estevan Village, and Oak Bay Village! Offering almost 1500 sq. ft. with 2 bedroom plus office. This contemporary home offers an open concept perfect for entertaining, custom built ins, high end stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, and a DOUBLE CAR GARAGE with plenty of storage. Wake up to views in the generous sized master bedroom complete with walk in closet and ensuite with heated floors. One of 6 homes in the complex, this home offers the best in Oak Bay lifestyle and is truly a slice of paradise! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty Victoria
2290 Estevan Avenue in VICTORIA: OB Estevan Half Duplex for sale (Oak Bay) : MLS®# 424283
2290 Estevan Avenue OB Estevan VICTORIA V8R 2S3$1,249,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,988 sq. ft.185 m2Open House Sat July 4th 12 -2 / BRAND NEW IN OAK BAY! A coveted location in the Estevan Village area, just a short stroll to the ocean and beautiful Willows Beach. The perfect village vibe where you can enjoy boutique eateries, specialty shops, and quaint cafés. This contemporary 1,988 sq/ft home is built to the highest standard and offers 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and quality finishings throughout. Features include: floating stairs, high efficiency dual gas boiler with on-demand hot water, heat pump with A/C, e-car charging station, triple glazed windows for full noise reduction, and large patio doors. Open concept kitchen/living/dining area complete w/gas FP, top of the line Jenn-Air appliances, custom cabinetry, quartz counters and 9ft ceilings. Upstairs offers 2 beds each with custom built-ins, Juliette balconies, and ensuites with heated tile floors. The lower level has a media/rec room and offers multiple layout options. **BUILDER WILL MAKE REQUESTED LAYOUT CHANGES UP TO $20,000** More detailsListed by Sotheby's International Realty Canada
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.