Greater Victoria Areas
40 933 Admirals Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Row/Townhouse for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 421587
40 933 Admirals Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 2P1$589,000Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,590 sq. ft.148 m2HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR AN UPDATED 4 BED/3 BATH townhome w/OCEAN/MTN VIEWS! Bring your family and pet to this lovely well run complex near all amenities, an easy walk to Esquimalt Base/Rec centre or bike to work downtown Victoria. Main includes a wonderful OPEN CONCEPT kitchen/dining room w/access to your private SOUTHWEST facing sundeck, a large cozy living room w/ electric f/p & powder rm. Upstairs you will find 3 good sized bedrooms and a 4 piece bathrm with Laundry. Lower level has an inviting entry, a flex space mudroom area and 4th bedrm w/3pc bathrm or use as family rm & also access to the lower patio and private grassed yard w/outlook towards the sea! Outside there is a double carport for 2 Cars and an extra storage rm. BONUS: new modern flooring throughout! Enjoy the sunsets and lifestyle from this beautiful home and take advantage of the close proximity to the E&N Bike Trail at your doorstep! More detailsListed by RE/MAX Camosun
1E 835 Dunsmuir Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 420957
1E 835 Dunsmuir Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 5B8$699,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,205 sq. ft.112 m2Fantastic new 32 unit Condo development from the award winning builders at GTMann Contracting starting at $379,900. 1, 2, 3 bedroom units over 4 floors with a private 5th floor featuring 2 amazing penthouse options. Sales Center located 3194 Douglas St office by appointment. Views Views Views! Stunning south west Exposure with unobstructed views of the inner harbour, mountains, and past the cruise ship terminals. Stylish designs and color schemes featuring top quality finishing's provided by Maven Design. Come explore all the features and benefits of seaside coastal living in Esquimalt. Easy commute to Downtown either by car, bike down the E&N Rail trail, or take in the sea air on the coastal board walk. Built green with solar, EV ready, Transit solutions like moto & bus passes. Enjoy dining, parks, shopping, and top quality recreation in one of Victoria's most up and coming neighborhood. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
4B 835 Dunsmuir Road in VICTORIA: Es Esquimalt Condo Apartment for sale (Esquimalt) : MLS®# 420960
4B 835 Dunsmuir Road Es Esquimalt VICTORIA V9A 5B8$499,900Residential
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 555 sq. ft.52 m2Fantastic new 32 unit Condo development from the award winning builders at GTMann Contracting starting at $379,900. 1, 2, 3 bedroom units over 4 floors with a private 5th floor featuring 2 amazing penthouse options. Sales Center located 3194 Douglas St office by appointment. Views Views Views! Stunning south west Exposure with unobstructed views of the inner harbour, mountains, and past the cruise ship terminals. Stylish designs and color schemes featuring top quality finishing's provided by Maven Design. Come explore all the features and benefits of seaside coastal living in Esquimalt. Easy commute to Downtown either by car, bike down the E&N Rail trail, or take in the sea air on the coastal board walk. Built green with solar, EV ready, Transit solutions like moto & bus passes. Enjoy dining, parks, shopping, and top quality recreation in one of Victoria's most up and coming neighborhood. More detailsListed by Coldwell Banker Oceanside Real Estate
Please note - when buying a home you do NOT pay any fees for my buying services.
When purchasing a home, you are faced with many decisions! Locating the perfect home is not always an easy task, and obtaining a mortgage loan can be a complex and tiring process. Once you have determined that you are ready to move forward with your home-purchasing goal, the rewards are unquestionable.
While at your side each step of the way, I will make the process of purchasing a home easier, more enjoyable, less time-consuming, and less expensive than if you undertook this challenge on your own. I will help you prepare so that sellers perceive you as a preferred buyer, help you locate and assess properties for sale that match your specifications, and help you through the myriad of details attending the actual purchase.
I am always familiar with the current homes on the market, and I know neighborhood values well, so I can help you determine which properties are fairly-priced and in good condition before you start your search.
Your Next Step: Loan Pre-Qualification
Even before you start your search to buy a home - you should obtain pre-approval for your mortgage. I can help you do this and here's why ...
* By getting pre-approved you'll have a better idea how much you can borrow, how much you can afford and the cost of your monthly mortgage payments.
* If you decide to choose a fixed interest rate mortage you are guaranteed that rate for the 90-day pre-approval period.
* When you decide to make an offer you will be able to act more quickly because you have been pre-approved. Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I Will Find The Right Homes For You
Once you've been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them. I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.
The various charges can add up and for the most part they are all legally required payments in buying a property. These payments include:
1. Legal fees: Legal representation is important. Most legal fees include searching the title of a property, arranging a property survey if necessary, and handling other disbursements as required.
2. Mortgage Insurance and Application Fee: This type of insurance is required on all mortgage loans in excess of 75% of the appraised property value. Its purpose is to ensure that the lender will not lose money if you cannot make your mortgage payments and the value of your property is not sufficient to repay your mortgage debt. The insurance premium is paid to the lender and ranges from % to 3.75% of the loan value; however, in most cases this premium is added to the loan amount, and paid for over the term of the loan.
3. Property Insurance: this insurance covers the replacement value of your home and its contents. Most mortgage lenders will require proof that you have this insurance before processing a mortgage. The lending institution may also require an appraisal of the property before approving your loan; the cost may be your responsibility.
4. Home Inspection: a professional home inspector knows what to look for and can confirm or add to the information you have gleaned from the REALTOR® or your inspection.
5. Property Transfer Tax: Understand your taxes. The amount of tax you pay is based on the fair market value of the land and improvements (e.g. buildings) on the date of registration. The tax is charged at a rate of:
1. 1% on the first $200,000,
2. 2% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $200,000 and up to and including $2,000,000, and
3. 3% on the portion of the fair market value greater than $2,000,000.
There are special regulations for first time buyers in B.C.
6. Property Tax: You will have to reimburse the sellers for your share of the year's taxes if they have already paid them in full. Property taxes are calculated from January - December, and are paid in June. The Newly Built Home Exemption reduces or eliminates the amount of property transfer tax you pay when you purchase a newly built home. You may check out details on this page: BC Government Exemptions.
7. Extra charges: the Lending institution may also require a Survey. You will be responsible for the cost.
8. Hook-ups: there may be charges required for appliances and services such as telephone, TV cable, hydro and other utilities.
9. Moving costs: don't forget basic costs involved in moving from your old into your new home.
Just remember to add the closing costs to your financial plan when saving to buy a home. If you need a list of legal advisors who specialize in real estate please Contact me: 250-893-1016 (Direct)
If you wish to receive up-to-the-minute listings within your own search criteria, please contact me to set up your personal automatic search. You will receive all the latest listings in your area of choice - by Email.